hearts and spl attendances

vintage1874

vintage1874

Listening to radio Scotland over the last 2 nights all the talk has been about the need for league restructuring (which I agree with) as a side issue it has been mentioned how attendances have dramatically across the board this dropped this season. The greatest glory hunting fans in the universe after have been posted missing at the game against M'well last night, rangers empty seats in the cup games that were live on tv, OF travelling support down, and aberdeen have hit an all time low, dundee uniteds lack of fans at hampden for semi and even the empty seat service crew from leith had poor attendances when they were going well.

Despite a poor season, our home attendances are much the same as they were last season when we finished 3rd.

London hearts states this season 11 spl homes ave 14498 (up until the Aberdeen 0-3 game) looking through the prog from Killie game our average looks much the same in the 5 home games since.

London hearts Last season ave hearts spl home ave 14397

Good to see Hearts fans sticking by our club, (we're either far too loyal or stupid!) I'm glad my season tickets bought for next season cos when JJ gets it right it'll be hard to get into tynie, c'mon the Hearts!

Archived