Tickets for Fester Rd/On sale 21st April (merged threads)

asomerville

To be fair to Hearts, they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Given how truly awful we've been on the road this season, as many of the regular travelling support should get a chance at one of these tickets if they want one. 71 points means that everyone who has attended a decent number of away matches gets an equal chance in a ballot. I think that's fair enough.

It's started already on the wee team board. Pies and bovril from the upper teir!! They also think it would be funny if they won, and we had to stay behind while they celebrated! They have short memories, as I clearly remember our fans staying behind to celebrate with them winning the wee cup! Shoes off if you hate hibees,.. shoes off!

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=180239

Posts 11 and 18!

Understand the Police want Hearts to get whole of the Dunbar End stand as they are not happy about the segretation. Dundee Utd only got 700 tickets the other week but we might get 3000.

So it would be great if their was only two stand of the wee green shits.

WE ONLY GETTING 773 TICKETS FOR GAME GOING TO BE A SCRAMBLE FOR THMEM ACCORDING TO WEBSITE.

It's started already on the wee team board. Pies and bovril from the upper teir!! They also think it would be funny if they won, and we had to stay behind while they celebrated! They have short memories, as I clearly remember our fans staying behind to celebrate with them winning the wee cup! Shoes off if you hate hibees,.. shoes off!

http://www.hibs.net/...ad.php?t=180239

Posts 11 and 18!

They surely wouldn't put one set of fans directly above the other, would they? ohmy.gif

Walter Bishop

WE ONLY GETTING 773 TICKETS FOR GAME GOING TO BE A SCRAMBLE FOR THMEM ACCORDING TO WEBSITE.

No its us that is getting 773, you will have your usual 7,000 there.

I agree that there is likely to be an almighty scramble for tickets for those with 71 loyalty points and above - setting the points total higher, as PJ1 states, might have been more sensible or.....

Perhaps those who go to Ibrox on Saturday should get first dibs, or......

Those who went to the infamous CIS cup game at Parkhead should be rewarded (I wasn't one of them!)

:whistling:

Walter Bishop

7 73 How very big of the Hobo board. The lepers on 15pointsbackandagameinhand.net will be whacking off over pictures of Sirgays bell end sent by pm for their enjoyment.

Can't understand how the OF got more? If that's the way they are treating us reduce their allocation next season! Or demand they move the game to Tynie!

I agree that there is likely to be an almighty scramble for tickets for those with 71 loyalty points and above - setting the points total higher, as PJ1 states, might have been more sensible or.....

Perhaps those who go to Ibrox on Saturday should get first dibs, or......

Those who went to the infamous CIS cup game at Parkhead should be rewarded (I wasn't one of them!)

:whistling:

I should say, Sunday!

If one is desperate to go to the game, one will always find a way to get a brief irrespective of the number of Loyalty points one has.

marshallschunkychicken

7 73 How very big of the Hobo board. The lepers on 15pointsbackandagameinhand.net will be whacking off over pictures of Sirgays bell end sent by pm for their enjoyment.

The 'class' of the hibernian board shining through again I see. :huh:

first come, first server, get over it folks. i've got 118 points but will make sure i go down first thing on wednesday to get my ticket !

broxburnjambo

first come, first server, get over it folks. i've got 118 points but will make sure i go down first thing on wednesday to get my ticket !

Take it will be for Ibrox tickets, Hibs tickets not on sale till a week on wednesday. :rolleyes:

Take it will be for Ibrox tickets, Hibs tickets not on sale till a week on wednesday. rolleyes.gif

getting the camping equipment out !whistling.gif

Mikey Gardiner

It is going to be very tough for me to get tickets. Not sure how many loyalty points i have but i think it is over 71. 733 is a shocking allocation. We should at least have got half the stand or more than 733. If the police are going to have trouble they should have moved it to tynecastle. Disapointed as i was looking forward to going but going to very tough.

What is more disgusting is the number of tickets -- Hibs trying to play silly games with us

773 -- 7 in 1973 -- or are we meant to believe that this is just coincidence ?

If we need any excuse to beat them, and we don't, then here is another reason -- small club and small boys thinking.

I thought the agreement was that we get a whole stand and so do they.

Not our fault they're rebuilding so we should get our full allocation.

I thought the agreement was that we get a whole stand and so do they.

Not our fault they're rebuilding so we should get our full allocation.

I thought that as well.

So we should do the same to them next season. Give them the same amount. Tit for tat.

We'll still make more noise than them anyway.

Mr Loverman

It would have made sense for the club to have a date for applications to be in by for everyone that has 71+ points and then allocate the tickets to the top 773 point holders with a ballot should there be too many people with the same number of points and not enough tickets!

One thing we do know is that there will be spare seats and the majority of which will be at the same end as us -- should not be too much of a problem getting a ticket or two.

Remember we are in the lower tier nearest the building site with Hibs fans above us -- take a hat !

heartsfc_fan

Might be tempting getting tickets in the Home end ;)

Certainly won't be a rush for them. Just have to make sure I sit on my hands for 90 mins.

Hearts of Vladland

Celtic bum boys IMO. Give their gay Irish lovers alot more. They are trying to say we never sell out the stand when was that ever true?

Back to 2005

What is more disgusting is the number of tickets -- Hibs trying to play silly games with us

773 -- 7 in 1973 -- or are we meant to believe that this is just coincidence ?

If we need any excuse to beat them, and we don't, then here is another reason -- small club and small boys thinking.

Hearts are to reduce Hibs allocation to 1902 in response...

One thing we do know is that there will be spare seats and the majority of which will be at the same end as us -- should not be too much of a problem getting a ticket or two.

Remember we are in the lower tier nearest the building site with Hibs fans above us -- take a hat !

there will not be hobo's above us, they split the stand in the middle ! so we have upper and lower sections.

Skivingatwork

Can we organise a 'special' JKB section of Fester road for incognito fans who want to be there but dont have enough loyalty points :ninja:

portobellojambo1

there will not be hobo's above us, they split the stand in the middle ! so we have upper and lower sections.

Nope, we are getting the lower tier only. Hibs fans will be above us, but the front 10 rows or so will be left empty (we are getting the same allocation as Dundee United got).

Independence

I do not think Hibs will sell all their tickets so...................................a couple for me please!!!!

Sexton Hardcastle

Looks like the to will be gettin a few emails tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm missing points. Would be alot easier if they broke down each set of points

What a nightmare. I have 70 points. The worst part is that I never even got any points added for the last away derby because someone else bought me the ticket and didn't use my reference number. I've only missed one derby in the last few years.

jamboinglasgow

Surprised the police have allowed this at all. Its been a few seasons since I was last in the away end at Easter Road, but surely this situation is that both Hearts and Hibs fans are heading for the turnstyles outside the stand, there surely must be some complex way of keeping them apart otherwise it will just cause trouble.

The stupid thing is they probably wont sell out their allocation (except the ones in the tier above us just so they can spit down on us.)

Hearts cant be blamed for this, Hibs can.

Well thats that decided ill be sitting in the Hibs end in one of the many empty seats :(

Hearts are to reduce Hibs allocation to 1902 in response...

Feck that just give them 109 in the end of section N woot.gif

CavySlaveJambo

I am NOT going.

Talking or pming it through with a few people there is a large risk that I will go into full blown meltdown/be unable to cope.

Autism wins yet again :(

Hannibal Lecter

Or 22, all in a row?

Hannibal Lecter

Or 22, all in a row?

loveofthegame

Have enough points and will be there early on Wed to guarantee tickets. Absolute shambles if we get the lower tier with the vermin above us though. That would be a disgrace. I do not go to the football to get cups of piss etc thrown over me. Would be asking for all kinds of trouble if this was the case.

marshallschunkychicken

Have enough points and will be there early on Wed to guarantee tickets. Absolute shambles if we get the lower tier with the vermin above us though. That would be a disgrace. I do not go to the football to get cups of piss etc thrown over me. Would be asking for all kinds of trouble if this was the case.

I think we have the upper tier as well now, so it won't be an issue.

Sexton Hardcastle

Surley they have the sense to give us half the stand, top and bottom.

The segregation will be bad enough with half the stand down the middle, let alone top and bottom. There would be no way of keeping fans apart if they did top and bottom as the entrances for the bottom are in the middle of the stand.

Archived