Tickets for Fester Rd/On sale 21st April (merged threads)

asomerville

asomerville

Understand the Police want Hearts to get whole of the Dunbar End stand as they are not happy about the segretation. Dundee Utd only got 700 tickets the other week but we might get 3000.

So it would be great if their was only two stand of the wee green shits.

Understand the Police want Hearts to get whole of the Dunbar End stand as they are not happy about the segretation. Dundee Utd only got 700 tickets the other week but we might get 3000.

So it would be great if their was only two stand of the wee green shits.

wont happen as there are season ticket holders in there plus we only got a few hundred tickets for that stand years back when they were building the other stand

Cardiac Rucksack

Would be the most sensible move, there will be barely 7000 of them there anyway.

Harry Palmer

Celtic fans were in the same stand as them so can't see it unfortunately.

I am hoping money will talk on this one

Now they are on a downward spiral the thought of selling out our end and filling the home end could appeal to them

Perhaps thats wishful thinking!

Dean Winchester

I trust that if we're getting only 700 tickets for this game then they'll only be getting 700 for the next game at Tynecastle? :whistling:

Regular John

We'll get the full stand without a doubt. It's televised on ESPN so even with a stand missing there'll be seas of empty seats.

Mikey Gardiner

we should definetly get the full stand and Rightly so. There will be chaos if we only get half of the stand.

We'll get the full stand without a doubt. It's televised on ESPN so even with a stand missing there'll be seas of empty seats.

there is no chance we will get the whole stand

Hearts of Vladland

Hibs have enough space in the other two stands to house them, so there is no reason why we shouldn't get the full stand. If either teams scores and it is spilt down the middle the team that scores fans will attempt to run at the other teams fans like in the good old days.

Mikey Gardiner

Hibs do have enuough space but neither rangers or celtic got the full stand which puts it in doubt whether we will get the full stand. We should though.

Hearts of Vladland

Hibs do have enuough space but neither rangers or celtic got the full stand which puts it in doubt whether we will get the full stand. We should though.

Which has more rivalry a derby, or the old firm. If the police allow there to be both fans in the same stand they are just asking for trouble.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

we will find out in due cource

juve

Probably the most sensible post on JKB for ages.

Prince Buaben

Its going to be interesting. Hearts fans and the bams fi the east stand in the same stand approching the same turnstiles. L&B's finest will not be too happy with that

Its going to be interesting. Hearts fans and the bams fi the east stand in the same stand approching the same turnstiles. L&B's finest will not be too happy with that

It's the fun getting to and out of the ground that's the worry -- I was there when ground was being redeveloped last time -- one of about 900 I think and the one thing that was noticeable was the lack of Hearts fans on buses, in pubs etc -- made you more aware of health and safety issues.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Will the game definitely be played on the Saturday? Just trying to get my shifts at work organised.

Only a Game

Will the game definitely be played on the Saturday? Just trying to get my shifts at work organised.

There is a big Rugby League event on at Murrayfield over that weekend (over 40,000 expected), which covers almost all of the daytime hours on Saturday and Sunday. I wouldnt be at all surprised to see the game moved to the Monday night. There is also still a slight chance that it will be switched to Tynecastle. I would imagine we'll find out tomorrow

Skivingatwork

There is a big Rugby League event on at Murrayfield over that weekend (over 40,000 expected), which covers almost all of the daytime hours on Saturday and Sunday. I wouldnt be at all surprised to see the game moved to the Monday night. There is also still a slight chance that it will be switched to Tynecastle. I would imagine we'll find out tomorrow

Why would they switch it to Tynecastle, more money?

Only a Game

Why would they switch it to Tynecastle, more money?

It was a request by the police (for crowd safety resaons). Hibs dont want to switch unless there is re-compense from Hearts though.

Prior to the fixtures the police also requested that the game wasnt on the weekend that it is now on. It would appear that request has been ignored, or they may switch it to the Monday (as I said above)

Guest juvehearts

It was a request by the police (for crowd safety resaons). Hibs dont want to switch unless there is re-compense from Hearts though.

Prior to the fixtures the police also requested that the game wasnt on the weekend that it is now on. It would appear that request has been ignored, or they may switch it to the Monday (as I said above)

IT cant be switched to the monday because the league finishes on the following saturday

if it was we would be playing monday, wed & saturday not a chance in hell that will happen

although we ARE talking about the SPL here. nothing to do with the SFA this case im afraid :verymad:

IT cant be switched to the monday because the league finishes on the following saturday

if it was we would be playing monday, wed & saturday not a chance in hell that will happen

although we ARE talking about the SPL here. nothing to do with the SFA this case im afraid verymad.gif

Monday, Wednesday, Sunday

Although Hibs would be Monday, Thursday Sunday

Harry Palmer

I'm sure the polis can handle a few people doing overtime...This will be 12:30 kick off so no worries with the Muddyfield crowd.

Harry Palmer

There have been games played at Tynie same day as Internationals at Muddyfield...

Nothing to concern ourselves about.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I've not read much about possibly playing the derby at Tynie, but if the decision is being made by Hearts then there is no way we should allow it. We're hoping to strengthen next season and it would be daft to disadvantage ourselves by having an extra away derby next season just because it makes life a little easier for Hibs/the police.

I really hope they don't make the derby on Monday, even Friday night would be better.

heartsfc_fan

I've not read much about possibly playing the derby at Tynie, but if the decision is being made by Hearts then there is no way we should allow it. We're hoping to strengthen next season and it would be daft to disadvantage ourselves by having an extra away derby next season just because it makes life a little easier for Hibs/the police.

I really hope they don't make the derby on Monday, even Friday night would be better.

Friday night would be carnage unfortunately (for obvious reasons).

It has been confirmed that we are only getting 763 tickets for the derby. From the facebook page:

'Ok - lots of information coming out of Tynecastle today: Rangers tickets for Sunday are on general sale on Wed at 9am, Hibs ticket allocation for 1st May is 763 so there's a very high Hearts Loyalty Points threshold in place of 71 (Wed 21 Apr at 9am on sale). Get all the latest info here....'

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Home/0,,10289,00.html

portobellojambo1

Tickets go on sale April 21st at 9am - 71 loyalty points required.

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_2022241

Wouldn't imagine there will be many left for a general sale, assuming those who travel every week want to go to this one (in fact they may all be gone before a general sale starts).

Francis Albert

There seems to me a great deal of exaggeration about the potential for trouble. The fans pre-game ALWAYS premingle on the approaches to the grounds at a derby. Anyone looking to cause triouble could do so. A few barriers on the approaches to the turnstiles and a couple of van-loads of police there and the risk of pre-match trouble would be not significantly greater than normal. Holding back the away fans at the end (assuming there are any Hibs fans left in the vicinity of ER at the end) takes care of the after-game scenario.

Instead of whinginng L&B Police could look at it as an opportunity to get a few vermin lifted and banned from future games.

I don't know why people seem determined to take the casuals and other low-lifes at their own over-inflated self-invented reputation. After the last derby when I got back into town I was told that there was major trouble in Gorgie. "it had all borken out" and all the pubs had been closed. A load of drivel.

Guest juvehearts

so in essence there is 2,300 people eligable to go to this game.

how are hearts gonae be able to give tickets to the people that are wanting to go to this game if just over 700 tickets are up for grabs.

i feel this will turn into im a bigger fan than you debate.

juve

Francis Albert

so in essence there is 2,300 people eligable to go to this game.

how are hearts gonae be able to give tickets to the people that are wanting to go to this game if just over 700 tickets are up for grabs.

i feel this will turn into im a bigger fan than you debate.

juve

First come first served? Anyone with that many points is a "real Hearts fan" so there shouldn't be any need for debate.

broxburnjambo

Cant believe we only got this amount of tickets, Dont think its going to turn into you are a bigger fan than me debate, but the fans that travel to see Hearts on a regular basis will get tickets.

If loyalty points are correct then all Hearts have to do is wait till the deadline for tickets requests has passed, see who qualifies under the greatest loyalty points and issue tickets accordingly.

They could have made it even easier for themselves and raised the loyalty threshold even higher than the 71 they have in place at the moment and reduce it from there.

This is all on the assumption that loyalty points are correct...

Guest juvehearts

i like the idea of the loyalty scheme but ( there is always a but)

i never use mine's i always get my mum, dad or mate to get them for me, and so on.

even tho i have been part of the scheme for years & have well over the ammount allocated to get a ticket, (might even be at the front of the que) only problem is i fear that i will only be able to get 1 ticket per customer.........

I am emailing the club, just waiting on another reply from them.

Lightening fast responding from the club (well done hearts!)

Jambof3tornado

98 points and will be applying but wont take my 12 year old along in case theres any aggro!

Espn is a good back up plan though!

portobellojambo1

Cant believe we only got this amount of tickets, Dont think its going to turn into you are a bigger fan than me debate, but the fans that travel to see Hearts on a regular basis will get tickets.

If loyalty points are correct then all Hearts have to do is wait till the deadline for tickets requests has passed, see who qualifies under the greatest loyalty points and issue tickets accordingly.

They could have made it even easier for themselves and raised the loyalty threshold even higher than the 71 they have in place at the moment and reduce it from there.

This is all on the assumption that loyalty points are correct...

Think that's part of the problem, I've just checked my loyalty points and it is sitting at 138, but there are so many manual adjustments on it that I have no clue what individual fixtures they have been allocated for, and therefore if all have been taken into account.

I agree with what you say though that they should have used a much higher starting figure, around about 110 would have been more sensible, and more liable to create an end figure of 773 applicants (in fact they should have checked their records, to find out what number of loyalty points you needed to get 773 applicants, then adjusted it from there if some couldn't attend).

broxburnjambo

Think that's part of the problem, I've just checked my loyalty points and it is sitting at 138, but there are so many manual adjustments on it that I have no clue what individual fixtures they have been allocated for, and therefore if all have been taken into account.

I agree with what you say though that they should have used a much higher starting figure, around about 110 would have been more sensible, and more liable to create an end figure of 773 applicants (in fact they should have checked their records, to find out what number of loyalty points you needed to get 773 applicants, then adjusted it from there if some couldn't attend).

On the case with this Iain, leave it with me.

Ryan Gosling

I'm with you there, I have no idea what the manual adjustments are for.

heartsfc_fan

Did Celtic only get 773 tickets too...aswell Dundee Utd?

Bit of a farce :down:

Archived