MAFIA: April Showers...

Harry Palmer

Ok, so let me get this right - you have a "fall out" with Boof accusing him of being a goon and he accuses you. You vote for him. You then jump to his defence when I suggest he is acting goonly and vote for me - even though I never voted for him and you did?

Hmm, there is one person acting very goonly here and it ain't me!

Anything to say in your defence?

I appreciate that's aimed at kitster, but I'd like to add my tuppenceworth just now.

Well, I wouldn't say that you have got it completely right.

For you to describe my interaction with kitster as a "fall out" (your inverted commas) seems to suggest it's been manufactured. It certainly hasn't been by me - all i did was defend myself from being voted for a completely spurious reason and question kitster's apparent allegation that I ought to know Scott's status.

All I can say is that the goons would be delighted to see my removal from the game by lynching as that would be one less active townie they'd have to target at night. They won't like me around as I'm like that annoying wee brother who keeps pestering and asking questions.

For goodness' sake, don't lynch me on the first day when I can offer something to the town.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate that's aimed at kitster, but I'd like to add my tuppenceworth just now.

Well, I wouldn't say that you have got it completely right.

For you to describe my interaction with kitster as a "fall out" (your inverted commas) seems to suggest it's been manufactured. It certainly hasn't been by me - all i did was defend myself from being voted for a completely spurious reason and question kitster's apparent allegation that I ought to know Scott's status.

All I can say is that the goons would be delighted to see my removal from the game by lynching as that would be one less active townie they'd have to target at night. They won't like me around as I'm like that annoying wee brother who keeps pestering and asking questions.

For goodness' sake, don't lynch me on the first day when I can offer something to the town.

Ok, I accept that, but look at it from my point of view - Kitster is making you both look VERY suspicious (and I have not voted for either of you yetwhistling.gif)

Ok, I accept that, but look at it from my point of view - Kitster is making you both look VERY suspicious (and I have not voted for either of you yetwhistling.gif)

am I? don't get that train of thought Seats.

am I? don't get that train of thought Seats.

Really? read my comments in post 150. Would you not be suspicious of this?

Harry Palmer

Vote update with just over 5hrs....

Kick Ass-3

seats-3

kitster-2

Martin-2

Boof-1

Geoff-1

yvonne-1

Pilgrim-1

THAITB-1

Deek-1

Scotland and jambosean75 to vote...

think of the 3 seats is least goonly

i'm not sure why, but i have the same suspicion

there has been some odd behaviour from kits, but she's normally a bit less obvious when goonly, so i'm unsure just now

Unvote Kick-ass

Vote Kitster

Goon list so far -

Kitster

Boof

PJ1

Blatant pile on me for absolutely no reason.

Harry Palmer

Post count....

Boof 27

Scott Pilgrim 20

Jack Regan 15

Commander Harris 13

Geoff Kilpatrick 13

kitster 13

seats 11

Scotland 9

flux 6

Deek 5

Beverley 5

portobellojambo1 4

jambosean75 3

milky_26 3

Roscoe1874 3

Gigalo-Aunt 2

Kick-Ass 2

MalkyMcFrench 2

Martin 2

yvonnejambo 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

Pats Pishy Pants 1

Votes...

kitster-3

seats-3

Kick Ass-2

Martin-2

Boof-1

Geoff-1

yvonne-1

Pilgrim-1

THAITB-1

Deek-1

2 to vote..

Unvote Kick-ass

Vote Kitster

Goon list so far -

Kitster

Boof

PJ1

Blatant pile on me for absolutely no reason.

why the swap of kick-ass for kitster?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Afternoon all, long day yesterday and still recovering. Few interesting exchanges but will leave my vote til i can have a better read through.

Harry Palmer

Votes...

kitster-3

seats-3

Kick Ass-2

Martin-2

Boof-1

Geoff-1

yvonne-1

Pilgrim-1

THAITB-1

Deek-1

2 to vote..

3HRS...roughly.

Doc - I'd suggest you save yourself tonight...just in case the goons strike it lucky and go for you.

Chris Benoit

if i was a betting man i'd say me or you to go tonight Boof but the doc should always protect him/herself night 1

why the swap of kick-ass for kitster?

You windin me up? Haven't you read any of this? I voted for Kick-ass for no reason (it's day one, you've got to pick somebody). I make a suggestion that boof may be acting goonly and all of a sudden Kitster WHO HAD A VOTE FOR HIM jumps to his defence. Couple of minutes later she's changed her vote to me. Is that not goonly????

If I am wrong, I'm wrong but it strikes me as strange that suddenly I'm being piled on.

Chris Benoit

You windin me up? Haven't you read any of this? I voted for Kick-ass for no reason (it's day one, you've got to pick somebody). I make a suggestion that boof may be acting goonly and all of a sudden Kitster WHO HAD A VOTE FOR HIM jumps to his defence. Couple of minutes later she's changed her vote to me. Is that not goonly????

If I am wrong, I'm wrong but it strikes me as strange that suddenly I'm being piled on.

No need to worry bud serious questions will have to be asked of anyone who puts a vote in for you from now on and I AM just the guy to do it, unless of course i get a call out then your on your own ;)

The most amount of disagreements on day one for a long time. Can't remember Seats putting up such an argument before so am tempted to say he's roled but can't make up my mind whether it's good or bad

yvonnejambo

Just a quick skim through and off out again, sorry will pay full attention to the game from tomorrow.

my goon list on day 1 is

Jack Regan

Geoff

Kitster

BEVERLEY

:)

Chris Benoit

Just a quick skim through and off out again, sorry will pay full attention to the game from tomorrow.

my goon list on day 1 is

Jack Regan

Geoff

Kitster

BEVERLEY

:)

not sure if your taking the piss but you are aware JR is modding this game NOT playing :lol:

The most amount of disagreements on day one for a long time. Can't remember Seats putting up such an argument before so am tempted to say he's roled but can't make up my mind whether it's good or bad

Ditto. But I'm going to err on the side of caution. Frenchie you'll regret this if it's a bluff. (ps I know you've changed your name but can't be bothered checking what it is)

unvote seats

Harry Palmer

I think Yvonne has been at a Highland Jambo convention in Inverness this afternoon so obviously has not been paying attention.

I'm happy to be on goon lists, maybe I am a goon...... :teehee:

yvonnejambo

not sure if your taking the piss but you are aware JR is modding this game NOT playing :lol:

Ah yeah sorry I thought it was a Boof game for a brief second.. might as well change JR to you then :)

Yes Jack I was busy sorting out all the Highland Jambos and now got to go have a wee drink

jambosean75

Post count....

Boof 27

Scott Pilgrim 20

Jack Regan 15

Commander Harris 13

Geoff Kilpatrick 13

kitster 13

seats 11

Scotland 9

flux 6

Deek 5

Beverley 5

portobellojambo1 4

jambosean75 3

milky_26 3

Roscoe1874 3

Gigalo-Aunt 2

Kick-Ass 2

MalkyMcFrench 2

Martin 2

yvonnejambo 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 1

Pats Pishy Pants 1

that has to be a record for me on day 1.

and not a single mention of corn beef anywhere.

Harry Palmer

Votes with less than an hoor tae go...

kitster-3

Martin-3

seats-2

Kick Ass-2

THAITB-2

Boof-1

Geoff-1

yvonne-1

Pilgrim-1

Deek-1

jambosean75 to vote..

mod in goon shocker!

At the moment i can see two people being the cop/mason role

And i'm sure I know who the doc is.

Think the goons are playing the split votes game and will be the ones voting for the single figure votes.

that has to be a record for me on day 1.

and not a single mention of corn beef anywhere.

Eh? What did you say? :mellow:

thehibsareintheirbeds

Vote THAITB - Extremely quiet.

was out all day yesterday and been trying to fit in sleep, hangover, baby, golf and football today- so not had much time for this.

few people standing out and possibly roled- just not sure which way- so will leave my vote on my nemesis

goon list day one

martin

geoff

sean

bev

Ditto. But I'm going to err on the side of caution. Frenchie you'll regret this if it's a bluff. (ps I know you've changed your name but can't be bothered checking what it is)

unvote seats

So you agree with me and then decide to vote for me? Seems a bit strange.

Stirred up a bit of a debate with both Seats and Boof already in the game, all a bit of out of character for you, possibly trying a bit too hard.

Unvote Thaitb

Vote Kitster

Harry Palmer

Votes...

kitster-4

Martin-3

THAITB-2

Kick Ass-2

seats-1

Boof-1

Geoff-1

yvonne-1

Pilgrim-1

Deek-1

jambosean75 to vote...

I'm heading out for a few minutes so should be back before deadline....9pm

FFS!!

unvote kitster

vote martin

strange vote change

And Kitster's vote change and reasoning for me wasn't strange?

jambosean75

Not sure if this is a woosh moment. :o

we had a bit of a debate a couple of games ago on day 1 and decide all right thinking people like corn beef and only idiots with no taste ( seats )like spam :whistling:

Archived