MAFIA: April Showers...

Harry Palmer

Chris Benoit

New goon-list

Deek

Roscoe

kitster

Kick-ass

To be honest Boof i think kitster was claiming you do post like this when your a goon not that you know who/what i am but it is a fair looking goon list maybe swap Roscoe for someone else.

Gonna wait until tomorrow when i should get a chance to have a proper read through and post my official Scott the Goon Slayer goon list

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest Boof i think kitster was claiming you do post like this when your a goon not that you know who/what i am but it is a fair looking goon list maybe swap Roscoe for someone else.

Gonna wait until tomorrow when i should get a chance to have a proper read through and post my official Scott the Goon Slayer goon list

arff GOAL in gaelic.

To be honest Boof i think kitster was claiming you do post like this when your a goon not that you know who/what i am

I wish I could point to several of my most recent goon performances to prove otherwise. When a goon I check and re-check every post before posting just to make sure there's nothing that could be picked up as dodgy. Also I stay quiet on the first day as that seems to be the way to stay alive. FFS there was one game where I actually had to stop posting on JKB for an evening as I'd pretended to be out!!!

I wish I could point to several of my most recent goon performances to prove otherwise. When a goon I check and re-check every post before posting just to make sure there's nothing that could be picked up as dodgy. Also I stay quiet on the first day as that seems to be the way to stay alive. FFS there was one game where I actually had to stop posting on JKB for an evening as I'd pretended to be out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvITRVrUYhY

cheer up we won! ;)

Chris Benoit

Dunno last game you played when you were a goon i had you twigged day 1.

As it is i don't think your a goon atm but that's subject to change ;)

Dunno last game you played when you were a goon i had you twigged day 1.

As it is i don't think your a goon atm but that's subject to change wink.gif

Very rusty goon-wise...but it took the heat off my then buddies, which led to our win.

I guarantee that I'm not a goon...and that won't change.

Lynching me won't prove very much, but will get someone out of the goons' hair without them having to make the effort. The longer the game goes on the less comfortable they'll be - especially if I keep on at them.

I see that Jack hasn't denied the existence of goon tasks...I'm off for a look.

They confuse me most of the time as well.... :teehee:

Remember folks, deadline is 9pm tomorrow.. :thumbsup:

Whoops, thought it was tonight.

In that case,

Unvote Martin

got my pm last night telling me i was a townie, but was very drunk after finding out **** i didn't really want to know so didn't post

back now though, so..

BS i'd use, but no role again so no use

goon lists

vonny x4

Harry Palmer

****Non-game post****

Can't Think of One 38

Deek 11

Jack Regan 12 :thumbsup:

MalkyMcFrench 5 :blink:

shaun.lawson 10

How did Real BS get on? You won as well... :down:

Chris Benoit

got my pm last night telling me i was a townie, but was very drunk after finding out **** i didn't really want to know so didn't post

back now though, so..

BS i'd use, but no role again so no use

goon lists

vonny x4

seems you won't be posting much on Tuesday either you just won a ticket to the sponsors do :thumbsup:

seems you won't be posting much on Tuesday either you just won a ticket to the sponsors do :thumbsup:

lol, i have someone posting me two tickets already now.

but thanks

****Non-game post****

Can't Think of One 38

Deek 11

Jack Regan 12 :thumbsup:

MalkyMcFrench 5 :blink:

shaun.lawson 10

How did Real BS get on? You won as well... :down:

We are top scorers in the comp so far. We also slaughtered The Real BS 2 weeks ago. :thumbsup:

Edit and Boof scored 0. :whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

****Non-game post****

Can't Think of One 38

Deek 11

Jack Regan 12 thumbsup.gif

MalkyMcFrench 5 blink.gif

shaun.lawson 10

How did Real BS get on? You won as well... down.gif

Winning with 3 players - it was hairy! That injury time St Bribery goal made all the difference in the Platinum game.

We now have a 1st Round Bye and need 1 point to win the group!! thumbsup.gif

Morning all!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Boof, there's a set of midweek fixtures this week. We only need 1 point to win the group so let's get on it!

Chris Benoit

lol, i have someone posting me two tickets already now.

but thanks

think you misunderstood me, YOU won a ticket in the draw in the members section

think you misunderstood me, YOU won a ticket in the draw in the members section

yeah i know... but its gone to yvonne now cos i have 2 tickets coming to me now

i bumped my gums in the members section about the numbers being rigged, even though i drew the numbers, that some kind soul is sending me 2

thank you though

Boof, there's a set of midweek fixtures this week. We only need 1 point to win the group so let's get on it!

Predictions posted.teehee.gif

Predictions posted.teehee.gif

The Real BS are a bit like Man Utd, putting out a weakened team when you think it doesn't matter!! Not fair on the teams who are still fighting for a place in the play off's. :whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

The Real BS are a bit like Man Utd, putting out a weakened team when you think it doesn't matter!! Not fair on the teams who are still fighting for a place in the play off's. whistling.gif

Ha! We still won!!

Be thankful we lost to you lot! :stuart:

The Real BS are a bit like Man Utd, putting out a weakened team when you think it doesn't matter!! Not fair on the teams who are still fighting for a place in the play off's. whistling.gif

Mr Belhaven causing me to fail to meet the prediction deadline didn't weaken us that much.

Anyhoo - enough of this off-game wittering.

Let the goon-hunting recommence.

Geoff - you're showing up a wee bit on my radar now...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Mr Belhaven causing me to fail to meet the prediction deadline didn't weaken us that much.

Anyhoo - enough of this off-game wittering.

Let the goon-hunting recommence.

Geoff - you're showing up a wee bit on my radar now...

As long as you keep the fixture deadlines on your radar!

I'm beginning to think that the Predictor is a convenient smokescreen for goons to hide behind when lobbing in a throwaway vote - especially on this knowledgeless day 1.

Anyhoo, Jack...any goon tasks?

Has the cop had their free investigate yet? Checking me would not be a waste of time, as far as I'm concerned.

Harry Palmer

I'm reluctant to divulge any information at this stage, therefore I won't. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the lack of posting so far, too busy watching the golf tonight having almost just stopped laughing from today's results!

At this rate the sponsors thing on Tuesday is turning into a mafia get together

I'm reluctant to divulge any information at this stage, therefore I won't. thumbsup.gif

I'll take that as a couple of maybes then teehee.gif

Just had another re-read of the thread.

I think she was claiming I ought to know your status - grammatically that's the only explanation that makes sense and kitster isn't usually that careless with her English.

Anyhoo - let's hear kitster's explanation...

Chris Benoit

Help the town, of course.

Folk who have been goons with me will recognise that this is totally ungoonly behaviour from me...I'm aye much quieter and more careful what I post.

And when I said 'Help the town' obviously I can't speak for Marty / Frenchie / Scott Pilgrim since I don't know what he is.

To be honest Boof Kitsters reply below could quite easily tie in with either of these posts above, if only she'd quoted you we'd know for certain

vote Boof yes you do! if you feck our result up this week I won't be happy!

over to you Kits :)

Commander Harris

just in. ?vote's staying where it is for just now but will probably change in the morning once I've had time to review.

Sorry folks I fell asleep with my junior jambo. Goonly I'm not and FWIW I don't think Boof is either. Apologies for any bad English.

I'm beginning to think that the Predictor is a convenient smokescreen for goons to hide behind when lobbing in a throwaway vote - especially on this knowledgeless day 1.

Anyhoo, Jack...any goon tasks?

Has the cop had their free investigate yet? Checking me would not be a waste of time, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm beginning to think that your attempt to cast everything that isn't your endless musings as goonly, is goonly in itself dry.gif

Me think he doth protest too much huh.gif

I'm beginning to think that your attempt to cast everything that isn't your endless musings as goonly, is goonly in itself dry.gif

Me think he doth protest too much huh.gif

An easy target though Seats. I met a few teachers like him in my life on earth. Not many granted, but there are some. It's a nice day let's flush the bad guys out :lightbulb:

Harry Palmer

Morning on this glorious day....

Vote count so far.

Boof-3

Kick Ass-3

Martin-2

Geoff-1

kitster-1

seats-1

S. Pilgrim-1

Deek-1

THAITB-1

4 TO VOTE, Deadline 9pm.. :ninja:

vote Seats sorry but you are using him as an easy target

But I never voted for him! I simply questioned his endless finger pointing at everyone else (which in itself is ironic). I am beginning to suspect the two of you have fashioned this "spat" to cover your goonliness. My vote will remain where it is for the moment but my radar is pinging gently cool.gif

Harry Palmer

vote Seats sorry but you are using him as an easy target

This doesn't count.... :ninja:

Pilgrim, jambosean75, Bev and Scotland to vote.

This doesn't count.... :ninja:

Pilgrim, jambosean75, Bev and Scotland to vote.

can I ask why? It's fine JR I don't suspect him for now.

Harry Palmer

can I ask why? It's fine JR I don't suspect him for now.

You've already voted for Boof....

jambosean75

probably won't be back on until about 8 tonight.

will hold my vote to then.

see if anybody stands out.

blonde head on! Sorry guv!!!

unvote Boof vote Seats

Ok, so let me get this right - you have a "fall out" with Boof accusing him of being a goon and he accuses you. You vote for him. You then jump to his defence when I suggest he is acting goonly and vote for me - even though I never voted for him and you did?

Hmm, there is one person acting very goonly here and it ain't me!

Anything to say in your defence?

Archived