Utter Pondlife That Killed Ryan Lovell-Hancox

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

My link

vermin is too nice a word for the two people that were 'caring' for wee Ryan.

I have a daughter the same age, her mum & I are actual in tears listening to what he had to go through.

Det Insp Graeme Squire led the investigation.

He said: "The two people who know exactly what happened to Ryan are Christopher Taylor and Kayley Boleyn.

"I think it was just an incredibly bad combination of people. The word cruel sums them both up."

No it doesnt, The lethal injection would be too nice for them. i hope someone does them when they eventually get life with no option for parole.

anything else & I know the joe public wouldnt stand for it.

I feel sorry for the mother that she couldnt cope with him, Social Service's didnt do enough. im glad she aint going to be prosecuted.

actual still really upset about this & i don't get upest about most things

discuss

juve

My link

I have a daughter the same age, her mum & I are actual in tears listening to what he had to go through.

He said: "The two people who know exactly what happened to Ryan are Christopher Taylor and Kayley Boleyn.

"I think it was just an incredibly bad combination of people. The word cruel sums them both up."

No it doesnt, The lethal injection would be too nice for them. i hope someone does them when they eventually get life with no option for parole.

I feel sorry for the mother that she couldnt cope with him, Social Service's didnt do enough. im glad she aint going to be prosecuted.

discuss

juve

It's a horrible story and like you can't get my head around how anyone could do this to a small child.

I'm not sure i have the same amount of sympathy as you for the mother. She knew Kayley and therefore must have known she had problems (care system, charity housing etc..). Wouldn't you have some reservations over leaving your child there for protracted periods (at least 4 days without any contact).

Whilst i don't think she should be held accountable for his death, i think she should accept some responsibility for her own shortcomings.

Of course, i'm only going on the press reports, so I may be off the mark.

What's to discuss Juve?

My wee boy will be three tomorrow, I cannot imagine the horrors of such cruelty visited on a wee one like him. I read the BBC page earlier and shuddered and felt nauseous, their behaviour was despicable.

We've been through the question of how to appropriately punish crimes that go beyond the normal parameters of humanity, such as this many times and there is no satisfactory answer. Nothing can make up for what Ryan went through and for the prolonged death and suffering he undertook.

There is no fit punishment, there is no way to bring justice upon the perpetrators of this crime. Nothing will bring Ryan back, not killing them, not torturing them. Only time and opportunity for them to realise the magnitude of their crime, then they might regret what they did, not for the consequences they will face now, but for the hurt they caused that wee one.

What's to discuss Juve?

Agreed. My wee lass will be 2 soon and this story makes my blood boil.

How can an adult do this to a child is beyond me. The scary thing is it happens all the time.

Guest juvehearts

a wee bump

thanks for the reply

even after reading everyone's story's im still upset about it,

death sentence is one thing,maybe one day they will realize their crime, but at the same time at the tax payers expense.

truthfully if they brought back public hanging and or stoning too, IMHO believe Britain would be a better place.

regardless of race, creed or colour, although in this society it plays a crucial role in the 'upbringing' of yoofs, it would make people realize that this is us & what we stand for.

accrpt or f'off home

juve

Doctor FinnBarr

a wee bump

thanks for the reply

even after reading everyone's story's im still upset about it,

death sentence is one thing,maybe one day they will realize their crime, but at the same time at the tax payers expense.

truthfully if they brought back public hanging and or stoning too, IMHO believe Britain would be a better place.

regardless of race, creed or colour, although in this society it plays a crucial role in the 'upbringing' of yoofs, it would make people realize that this is us & what we stand for.

accrpt or f'off home

juve

What gets me is as I understand it, they had problems that the Social work knew about but when one went to visit and seen the kid moving under the duvet did nowt about it!

verymad.gif

maroonlegions

My link

discuss

juve

Totally connect to the sadness and anger you feel mate, i have twins who are six and a wee girl who is four, the thought of any thing happening to them is beyond words and never really understood if you are not a father or mother.These gutter life low life individuals are mentally ill, i would go as far as saying evil.The question is what kind of mind set could harm any child and what is the underlying motives that cause these kind of people do do such revolting pre meditated wickedness, we or the qualified professionals need to get to the root of why people like this commit or entertain these vulgarities.

Archived