Mafia: Find the Vermin

Harry Palmer

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...feck knows really...

Goon List

Lasith (dunno why just protests a bit too much against BS when its useful for the town)

Jam Tartan (his av's creepy) :geek:

Boof (awful quiet)

Helenllama (even quieter)

For three years, a young Fifer had been taking his holidays at the same country inn.

The last time he'd finally managed an affair with the innkeeper's daughter.

Looking forward to an exciting few days, he dragged his suitcase up the stairs of the inn, then stopped short. There sat his lover with an infant on her lap! "Helen, why didn't you write when you learned you were pregnant?" he cried. "I would have rushed up here, we could have gotten married, and the baby would have my name!".

"Well," she said, "when my folks found out about my condition, we sat up all night talkin' and talkin' and decided it would be better to have a bassttard in the family than a Fifer."

off to play 5's now but will hopefully comeback to a lynched goon.

Remember and switch your oven on this time when you try and cook food

A man was walking down the street one day when he saw an Hibee standing on the corner, playing with his arse and then smelling his fingers.

The man watched him do this for a minute or so, then he walked over to him and asked, "What are you doing, if I might ask?"

And the Hibee replied, "I'm snorting crack, of course!"

vote Lasith

Little to go on but my vote is due to his reluctance to use BS when most people seemed to agree on it this game. He's against it every game though so I could be barking up the wrong tree.

Evening all!

I won't be here for long so just thought i'd pop in and say Unvote Martin Vote Scotland Just because I can at this stage.

Harry Palmer

Evening, sorry but I'm just home from hospital and going through todays events....

****** it!

Harry Palmer

Right, this is what I have

scotland-2

Lasith-2

Frenchie-2

jamtartan-2

Malky-2

Hughesie-2

Boof-1

sean75-1

helenllama-1

milky-1

flux-1*

I have Frenchie voting flux not pj1???

JR, maybe extend deadline by 15 mins?

stop sub modding, you attention seeker!

You won't catch deek doing that!

Harry Palmer

Malky-3

Lasith-3

Random Death it is.....will Lasith be obstroffed once again or will his luck change....?

Harry Palmer

DAY 1: The town were worried about an infestation problem and although there were only 4 rats they knew they'd have to act fast to prevent the situation getting out of control. For this day their suspicions fell on a number of players but in the end was narrowed down to two: Malky and Lasith.

But who was chosen?

Malky- cop is dead

PM's by 11pm if possible please....

there isn't an e in malky

don't like e's they're illegal down.gif

I wonder why I wouldn't like illegal things angry.gif

c'mon the goons, arses the lot of ye

Rick Grimes

bloody hell :(

and flux's vote away from me after I flippantly suggested you kill me (which would have been a far better idea) makes me look guilty as hell.....

Harry Palmer

Well, with the loss of the towns chief vermin investigator the entire population were in a despondent mood. None moreso than the doctor who spent most of the night propped at the bar and therefore never got round to treating anyone.

As the Rats prowled the town they spotted three figures, as one of them moved in a different direction to the others they followed........

Deek- Mason is dead.

The remaining Masons returned to the HQ and found a seceret investigation forwarded by the cop....but what did it show?

The Assassin kept their bullets for another time....

DAY 2

15 players, 8 for a lynch.

Harry Palmer

Players remaining...

Frenchie

kitster

flux

Beverley

scotland

seats

Hughesie27

jambosean75

Boof

Lasith

jam tartan

milky

Martin

portobellojambo1

helenllama

Well it couldn't have got any worse tonight could it? I'm off to bed to sleep. I'll try get on at lunch tomorrow as I'm working overtime tomorrow night. This game works better if you have lots of free time or you blag to your employers you are actually working yet doing sod all and reading KB..I don't do that with mine as there's too much bloody work to do! (doubt Frenchie works in Revs of course) It's not lost yet we just need to recover it quickly.

Another really bad start and it's just typical that the tie went against us. Got to regroup for tomorrow and at the very least not lose another good roled player during the day.

Poor showing from the doc

shite

2 good roles gone, and no real clues

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bad bad start for us! However we shouldn't feel too bad as it's only early days. Lets go get some goons!

Archived