Harry Palmer

Roles for this game....

4 Rats :teehee:

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

7 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name ie good/bad. Masons can communicate off thread too!

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons/Rats nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin With no affiliation, just likes to kill people 3 kills throughout the game, wins the game if they're is the last remaining roled player

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority or equal with townies.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me....

First deadline will be 10pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

Furthermore, I reserve the right to be right so no girning.... :ninja:

Player list:

Frenchie

kitster

flux

Beverley

scotland

seats

Hughesie27

jambosean75

Boof

Malky

Lasith

jam tartan

milky

Martin

portobellojambo1

Deek

helenllama

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao find the vermin...good theme Guv'nor :thumbsup:

vote Deek - Rearend is that you?? ;)

Vote : Hughesie27

And my stance of BS has not changed, but again, it will not make the slightest difference.

Lmao find the vermin...good theme Guv'nor :thumbsup:

vote Deek - Rearend is that you?? ;)

Flip off. I was Deek long before ratboy. :angry:

Flip off. I was Deek long before ratboy. :angry:

Hee Hee It just gives me thrills to wind you up ;)

Couldn't resist, I wont hold it against ya though!

unvote Deek

Forgot to say, I'd use BS too and would recommend the cop uses it, despite Lasith's comments

Speaking of which, where is king of the BS turned.gif

Harry Palmer

Before I forget and given the crapness of my last game ( :angry: ) everyoe has to post at least 3 times in game day and not just to vote.

I'll pm those that haven't already posted to point this out.

Thanks,

Regan.

Before I forget and given the crapness of my last game ( :angry: ) everyoe has to post at least 3 times in game day and not just to vote.

I'll pm those that haven't already posted to point this out.

Thanks,

Regan.

I'm in agreement with you Jack but some days due to commitments (mine always being Monday work's mental and I have football training after) It could be problematic, I'm sure other folk will be in the same boat.

Chris Benoit

I'm in agreement with you Jack but some days due to commitments (mine always being Monday work's mental and I have football training after) It could be problematic, I'm sure other folk will be in the same boat.

don't agree with it, it's easy to chuck in 3 random posts when your on but in some cases like with yourself you don't have the time.

Harry Palmer

Possibly, however it takes less than 10mins to make 3 posts on the game..... :teehee::blink:

Jeezo JR, the games only just started and already yer moaning like an auld wummin! got a pm saying a huvnae posted and *in whiny old lady voice* "ye huv tae post three times a day".

Just for that Vote Jack Regan.

A pants, cannae vote the mod.

Never mind. I need to post twice more anyway or he'll throw his toys oot the pram, i'll vote later. rolleyes.gif

So does this mean, that having posted three times today, I don't have to post three times tomorrow, as it is, in mafia terms, still day 1?

EDIT: Bloody Predictive text :verymad:

Chris Benoit

Possibly, however it takes less than 10mins to make 3 posts on the game..... :teehee::blink:

so instead of no posts we'll have to wade through pages of shite to find clues, not thought this through

so instead of no posts we'll have to wade through pages of shite to find clues, not thought this through

magnifying-glass.gif

Harry Palmer

Fine....do as you please.....

I look forward to "it's deid here..." Tumbleweed, etc etc...

as long as you stick to the 3 a day then there will be at least half as much shite to go through thumbsup.gif

JR ignore him, good rule

portobellojambo1

Since it is all dark stuff/blind guesses at this stage of the game I'll start my voting by selecting the person whose name appears at the top of the list further up the page.

Therefore, vote Frenchie

Harry Palmer

I was thinking more of the last game I was running where nobody posted and in the end I had to try and wake people from their slumber...still didn't work.

Fine....do as you please.....

I look forward to "it's deid here..." Tumbleweed, etc etc...

Just havin a wee laugh mate, I think your right, there are too many people try to hide in these games. It would be nice if people actually tried to put a few clues in as well (no matter how cryptic) otherwise it's just a big guessing game. I always try to sneak a week clue in at some stage and will go for it early in this game. Sometimes clues to my roles are Too Open Without Naming It Exactly, like in the last game. thumbsup.gif

portobellojambo1

I'll also try to fulfil the requirement to post at least three times per day.

Now, time to eat.

Enforcing a minimum post count per day will encourage a lot of shite to get posted.

Apart from that I'm all for it.

If it stops people lurking in the background and saying nothing and spam is not included as a post, some days I could be getting posts in for the sake of it just from lack of time, but you're right JR I'm sure I'll manage.

portobellojambo1

Enforcing a minimum post count per day will encourage a lot of shite to get posted.

Apart from that I'm all for it.

Facebook don't impose a minimum post count, and you've perfected the art of posting sh*te over there. :whistling:

Harry Palmer

There's always a lot of shite flying about anyway so what difference does it make? :rolleyes:

Archived