Mafia: Find the Vermin

Harry Palmer

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not roled but I trust Jambosean75 (for a few reasons, the best has to be his predictor score for the derby) and I trust Scotland.

Not sure I know how to vote at the moment but something reeks about tonight's events.

jambosean75

I'm not roled but I trust Jambosean75 (for a few reasons, the best has to be his predictor score for the derby) and I trust Scotland.

Not sure I know how to vote at the moment but something reeks about tonight's events.

you just have to believe kitster, and it will come true.

you just have to believe kitster, and it will come true.

Couldn't find your prediction Sean, what have you gone for (if it's a high scoring win for us, you could be matching me on the points status this week!)

jambosean75

Couldn't find your prediction Sean, what have you gone for (if it's a high scoring win for us, you could be matching me on the points status this week!)

5 nil to the famous

5 nil to the famous

As one of the strongest players in our team, I have utmost faith in your predictions thumbsup.gif

(although the heart may have ruled the head slightly on this occasion smile.gif )

Harry Palmer

As I'll probably be 'temporarily' indisposed tomorrow..... :whistling: Deadline will be at some point of my choosing or whenever there's a lynch whichever is sooner....

Was out last night. Not great news to see this morning, we've not had a huge amount of luck with ties in this game.

I didn't take the advice in the last round but this time I'm happy to go with Scotland's choice from the last round and Frenchie's hint from earlier in the game

Vote Seats

Now let's get into the green vermin!!

Harry Palmer

Well, I'm heading for a beer and when I return I don't expect much to have happened.... :whistling:

Intae these Arseholes.... :ninja:

i think it is me or seats who is a goom. i know it is not me. or it could be someone else

He's even admitting it now!!! Read his posts again, he has suggested several times that he is the goon. blink.gif

He's even admitting it now!!! Read his posts again, he has suggested several times that he is the goon. blink.gif

Ergo, I am not one :)

Sean..any justice today and you'd have got your 5-0 prediction!!! In saying that I'll settle for 2-1 knowing WE OWNED THEM!!!

*waves at everyone* It's a lovely spring day to be a Hearts fan..soooo chuffed with my boys in maroon today :love: Absolutely gutted I couldn't get through for it but am on cloud nine anyway.

Harry Palmer

VOTE COUNT....

seats-3

flux-1

kitster and Scotland to vote.....

Deidline: whenever...Later sometime....

Harry Palmer

Well that is most definitely a lynch.....story will hopefully follow sssoon

Harry Palmer

DAY 6? The town were desperate to catch a Rat especially as so many seemed to have risen from the sewers....

They were sure seats had a long tail......or is it tale?

seats- townie is dead.... :o

Elsewhere, the Rats chose their victim......

piedpiper.jpg

scotland- Pied Piper is deid!

Later the remaining Rats toasted their success....

QueenRat.jpg

Kitster was glad it was over...

human-rat.png

Martin wants to be a townie.....

PHEW!!!

Why did no one suspect Martin???? :blink:

I'm sooooooooooooo sorry!! I hate being a goon you all know I'm not mostly..2 games in a row..I'm sure maroonlegions could have come up with a conspiracy theory....but this game..being vermin and having to pretend to be one has tested me to my limit considering our big game today.

I would like to add I knew I had the lynching vote through boof and didn't want to do it as I'm sooooo happy about our team today..I offered to give myself in to JR as i thought it appropriate considering how we owned the other pests this afternoon..but Martin wasn't around and he probably wanted to win the game.

I feel very very dirty and I bleed maroon. That is all.

What a good day, nice for the vermin to get some sort of success today :teehee:

Very surprised to have won again as a goon, I thought I'd be out the door first! Three winning goon games in a row now :thumbsup:

Great stuff Kits, the Falkirk mafia worked extremely well and I'm not sure we ever had any votes on us at the end of any day either. Boof's arguments earlier in the game turned out to be genius and PJ1's attempts to save Boof ended up buying us a good amount of time in the end.

Malky, we got lucky when you got booted out on the first day. The town did us a big favour there

Cheers for the game JR! That better be the last time I get called vermin!

Chris Benoit

Can't believe i got sucked in by the Falkirk Mafia :angry:

As much as i would love to sit here and continue berating you i've just had a call to go to Langlees! Wish me luck :(

I would like to add I knew I had the lynching vote through boof and didn't want to do it as I'm sooooo happy about our team today..I offered to give myself in to JR as i thought it appropriate considering how we owned the other pests this afternoon..but Martin wasn't around and he probably wanted to win the game.

I feel very very dirty and I bleed maroon. That is all.

My competitive instincts would have taken over if I'd known you'd offered to give yourself in :teehee:

We all bleed maroon and I think it's quite funny that the "vermin" can win this, yet their free flowing Brazil nonsense gets completely crushed. Makes it even sweeter, if that's even possible.

Can't believe i got sucked in by the Falkirk Mafia :angry:

As much as i would love to sit here and continue berating you i've just had a call to go to Langlees! Wish me luck :(

oh dear..Langlees. I'm sorry Frenchie..they've probably burned their house down rigging up a factory..good luck!

Good luck Frenchie, having to get called out to go to Langlees on a Saturday night is a scary prospect!

oh dear..Langlees. I'm sorry Frenchie..they've probably burned their house down rigging up a factory..good luck!

why do I think I might never see my bro again?

doesn't bear thinking about, the fecker is due me money laugh.gif

Well done goons! verymad.gif I never suspected Kitster for a second and only briefly suspected Martin, so I have to consider it well played across the board! thumbsup.gif

good job JR as well, most fluent game for a long time with only a few falkirk based distractions teehee.gif

Chris Benoit

Good luck Frenchie, having to get called out to go to Langlees on a Saturday night is a scary prospect!

Thanks for your concern i'm home safe, the same can't be said for Maria who i'm led to believe from a banshees scream as i got in my van "is effing getting it!" :blink:

Thanks for your concern i'm home safe, the same can't be said for Maria who i'm led to believe from a banshees scream as i got in my van "is effing getting it!" :blink:

Langlees on a Sat night for you Marty..scary place!

Chris Benoit

Langlees on a Sat night for you Marty..scary place!

First time i've had a weekend call there, hopefully the last!

Still touch wood *taps head* never had a night time call out to shanghai down the arse end of Denny/Dunipace

Harry Palmer

Malky obviously got his investigations horrendously wrong...even the after death ones..apart from Boof but he was obvious...

Boof asking about the free investigation made me laugh as it was his idea.... :lol:

Otherwise, the town were pretty much hopeless.

First time i've had a weekend call there, hopefully the last!

Still touch wood *taps head* never had a night time call out to shanghai down the arse end of Denny/Dunipace

Is it bad? I dont really know that area to be honest. I live in my little private castle up a very steep hill..am I safe? Hope so ;)

Harry Palmer

Although if Lasith had taken my offer of saving Frenchie (1st night choice which he missed) on night 2( which he almost missed again!) he could have saved himself later...alas he didn't... :rolleyes:

Done and dusted in 15 pages?

*Goes into auld fart mode* I remember the 70-page epics of yesteryear...and not much Falkirkian spam amongst it.

Great play from Kits that day.

I can't believe how crappy I was - must be one helluva rusty, still...maybe took townies eyes away from the real bad guys :laugh:

So...what's the final story re saves/kills/investigates...quick summary JR?

Harry Palmer

Malky- used free investigation to look at Frenchie and would've looked at Lasith overnight. Unfortunately, everyone else decided to put him and the Doctor in a tie......He then said he would've gone for Boof and seats, I think.

Lasith- obviously missed the first night but would've went for Frenchie as a save, almost missed the 2nd night and I was just going to use his 1st night choice. This was before he decided to save himself.

When he was killed he had chosen Martin to save..... :ninja:

Milky- never used any kills and never got a chance to after that....

Still, good game folks despite the whole Falkirk thing... :rolleyes:

Was a good game and I only bluffed once..the whole server crashing was true..worked completely in my favour of course but a whole day and night kill happened without any input from me..that Martin is proper evil I tell you :whistling:

Could I just say that the biggest pain in the erse for the whole game was this guy ---> B)

Every time I had multiple things to PM to my buddies I'd get a) B) c) etc :laugh:

so kits, was it you that cut the cable then? wink.gif

External contractors apparently Malky...must have cost a lot of revenue in down time I hope there's a compensation clause in the agreement.

Moi? The very thought would never enter my tiny head :rolleyes:

that Martin is proper evil I tell you :whistling:

No chance, I'd say it's been the evil team mates I've had :teehee:

so kits, was it you that cut the cable then? wink.gif

:laugh:

I'd also like to point out that I wasn't responsible either, I may be evil and have competitive instincts but not to that extent

Could I just say that the biggest pain in the erse for the whole game was this guy ---> B)

Every time I had multiple things to PM to my buddies I'd get a) B) c) etc :laugh:

The B) was a legend!

Archived