Todays Football Results As They Come In

Gigolo-Aunt

Falkirk 1 Sheep 1

Sheep taken the lead as well.

Cardiff 0 Barnsley 2 (coupons all over Britain being ripped up after 17 mins!)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 Ipswich. FFS Wednesday, get your fingers out! :angry:

Just as I hit the reply button, the goal went in.

:down:

West Ham 1 Hull 0 - BIG game that one.

Tic 1 United 0

Keane scores - no doubt BBC Radio Scotland will release a DVD of it.

PresidentRomanov

Only two games that interest me are at Falkirk snake.gif and Motherwell, away win and home win please thumbsup.gif

Arsenal 1-0, Bendtner cool.gif

Tap in at the back post for B52.

I want Arsenal to horse Sunderland but its a strange feeling wanting Craig Gordon to be scored intae.

Not a latest score - but very strong rumours linking Warnock with QPR this afternoon. Even though he'd only last about a week there, I can understand that: Palace are likely to be screwed for years given their situation. Their fans will be devastated if he leaves - and that could well push them over the edge into League 1.

Prince Buaben

Liam Miller sent off for Hibs...thumbsup.gif

Mark Donaldson got the name wrong on SSN, He said it was Liam Craig

Miller sent off for Vermins.

Good.

radio scotland trying to defend Miller - bet they wouldnt do that if it was a hearts player!!!

killie one up...

Miller sent off for Vermins.

Goodness me. I think that really is the sound of breaking glass we hear.

Sent off for violent conduct. I'm guessing that suspension will be over by the time of the derby? Wouldn't have much match sharpness though.

It briefly crossed my mind to nip accross the road and watch Motherwell beat h**s but couldnt compell myself to sit amongst Murderwell fans. blink.gif

Besides, if I sat in the main stand I would have been sitting with Bingo yucky.gif

PresidentRomanov

Not a latest score - but very strong rumours linking Warnock with QPR this afternoon. Even though he'd only last about a week there, I can understand that: Palace are likely to be screwed for years given their situation. Their fans will be devastated if he leaves - and that could well push them over the edge into League 1.

Yet you still posted it on the latest scores thread, not every topic has to revolve round you Shaun dry.gif

Even with things as they are, would be very surprised if Warnock left before the end of the season - dont see that in his make up.

10 man brawl at Fir Park - disgusting stuff.

Killie 1 up on St Midden - Tango keeps working his magic.

Norwich 0 Saints 1

Sorry Shaun!

Hibs' collapse in full flow. GREAT STUFF.

Sky say it was a "horrible challenge" from the ******* son of Cruyff and Platini.

Even with things as they are, would be very surprised if Warnock left before the end of the season - dont see that in his make up.

10 man brawl at Fir Park - disgusting stuff.

Killie 1 up on St Midden - Tango keeps working his magic.

Norwich 0 Saints 1

Sorry Shaun!

We'll come back. I'm still confident. :)

Killie 1-0 St. Mirren

Southhampton beating Norwich 0-1

Charlton have also taken the lead against Yeovil.

Good.

radio scotland trying to defend Miller - bet they wouldnt do that if it was a hearts player!!!

killie one up...

Tangoman's had some start at Killie. Good signings in Maguire and Severin it would seem.

:teehee:

Norwich getting horsed.

0-1 = horsed?! My prediction was 2-1 Norwich, and I'll stick with that. :)

Sent off for violent conduct. I'm guessing that suspension will be over by the time of the derby? Wouldn't have much match sharpness though.

He'll be suspended next week, then it's the cup which he'll be free to play in then every chance there will be two more league games which he' s likely to be banned for. If Hibs don't have any midweek games between now and the derby then a very good chance he'll be banned i think

Just heard 'fantastic play by Visconte down the wing' which lead to Ayr's goal.

Good to know. :thumbsup:

PresidentRomanov

He'll be suspended next week, then it's the cup which he'll be free to play in then every chance there will be two more league games which he' s likely to be banned for. If Hibs don't have any midweek games between now and the derby then a very good chance he'll be banned i think

Makes no difference, he's nothing but a wee tink anyway mellow.gif

Prince Buaben

0-1 = horsed?! My prediction was 2-1 Norwich, and I'll stick with that. :)

Got them on my coupon

Chelsea 1 up on Wolves - Drogba.

Have no love for Mick McCarthy.

I quite like the bloke. He speaks his mind and is more entertaining than some managers.

The Aberdeen Falkirk game poses a dilema for myself, Id very much like to see Phressly lose but would also like the Aberdeen fans to spit on McGhee again.

Any thoughts?

The Aberdeen Falkirk game poses a dilema for myself, Id very much like to see Phressly lose but would also like the Aberdeen fans to spit on McGhee again.

Any thoughts?

Another bad result for the Sheep would give us an edge when we play them next. Providing that we beat Accies tomorrow of course.

A win for Falkirk would only prolong the agony which is fine by me.

PresidentRomanov

Any thoughts?

No dilemma here, Falkirk going down is my number one priority now this season snake.gif

Is McGhee on a shoogily peg if Aberdeen lose????

Definitely.

If the fans are spitting on you because you've been knocked out the cup by a lower league team, and are losing to the worst team in the league. You're a baw hair away from being out on your arse.

Archived