Todays Football Results As They Come In

Gigolo-Aunt

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely.

If the fans are spitting on you because you've been knocked out the cup by a lower league team, and are losing to the worst team in the league. You're a baw hair away from being out on your arse.

Dont think Aberdeen would sack McGoo before the season ends though whch is good for us. I think the Sheep are now realising that the best they could hope for was the two Jimmys.

The Aberdeen Falkirk game poses a dilema for myself, Id very much like to see Phressly lose but would also like the Aberdeen fans to spit on McGhee again.

Any thoughts?

Same here, hopefully it doesn't end a draw and I'm guaranteed happiness.

Did anyone else hear on the radio that McNamara left Falkirk on an 'emergency loan' to avoid Pressley as he couldn't stand working for the snake.

Was going to pack in football otherwise.

Dont think Aberdeen would sack McGoo before the season ends though whch is good for us. I think the Sheep are now realising that the best they could hope for was the two Jimmys.

Yeah, but you might see the pressure being pushed on him so he feels he might need to walk. I wouldn't be too surprised if he's not there at the end of the season.

On the point about Falkirk or Aberdeen. I want what's best for Hearts, and what's best is a nice cushion between us and Aberdeen. Falkirk will still go down, I don't care who's the manager, if it helps Hearts then I'm fine with it.

On the point about Falkirk or Aberdeen. I want what's best for Hearts, and what's best is a nice cushion between us and Aberdeen. Falkirk will still go down, I don't care who's the manager, if it helps Hearts then I'm fine with it.

Well said.thumbsup.gif

Falkirk 1 Sheep 1

Sheep taken the lead as well.

Cardiff 0 Barnsley 2 (coupons all over Britain being ripped up after 17 mins!)

I laid Cardiff on my betfair account. Their form is up and down, in trouble off park and a few injuies today. Barnsley were on a good run until a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately for my bet they were in a treble with Tranmere (2-0 up on Leyton Orient) and Pompey. Also looked long and hard at laying Leeds at home to Brighton (drawing 0-0 at H-T). Leeds look like they've already run their race this season and they were 5-2 NOT to win today.

Same here, hopefully it doesn't end a draw and I'm guaranteed happiness.

Did anyone else hear on the radio that McNamara left Falkirk on an 'emergency loan' to avoid Pressley as he couldn't stand working for the snake.Was going to pack in football otherwise.

An Allan Preston exclusive. Jackie McNamara was ready to jack football in when Elvis got the job. Was it Jackie and Neil McCann that applied for the job at the start of the season?

PresidentRomanov

Yeah, but you might see the pressure being pushed on him so he feels he might need to walk. I wouldn't be too surprised if he's not there at the end of the season.

I'm glad neither myself or JJ has a pathetic attitude like that, grow a pair and look up the table, all I'm interested in is catching Hibs - and the slimey slitherer taking Falkirk down snake.gif

I'm glad neither myself or JJ has a pathetic attitude like that, grow a pair and look up the table, all I'm interested in is catching Hibs - and the slimey slitherer taking Falkirk down snake.gif

Not gona bite, mate. :thumbsup:

horse-with-blinkers-on.jpg

Oh dear, still wearing your blinkers...

I've come round. PickyBum was right all along. :o

Moral of the story - where Thommo goes, others should follow. :whistling:

I wonder if the slitherer has on his rancid tan loafers today. No doubt has slicked his hair into serpentine oblivion anaw.

PresidentRomanov

I've come round. PickyBum was right all along. ohmy.gif

You are learning, took you a while to realise I usually am though thumbsup.gif

Hearts of Vladland

No dilemma here, Falkirk going down is my number one priority now this season snake.gif

More than St. Liedown?

Hobo are still pissssssss!

Aberdeen only 9 points clear of Falkirk - next week's game against us is looking very important for them. There's an element of freefall about their recent form.....

A win tomorrow and then at Pitoddrie would go a very long way to securing us a top 6 spot....

Hibs are on BBC Alba again tonight, are they not? :laugh:

Don't know if I can handle it, my sides have only just recovered from Wednesday. :laugh:

Eh?

The gif, is of Epic Fail Guy.

Nevermind. :lol:

I'm going to watch the Pompy game so I'll get my fill now.

1266685321970.gif

1266680612345.gif

1266685404541.gif

That bint Dawn the Falkirk supporter slagging Hearts on your talk again.

Jesus wept.

What's 'Sand in my ******' saying this week

jamboinglasgow

That bint Dawn the Falkirk supporter slagging Hearts on your talk again.

Jesus wept.

I agree, she is a real muppet. Going on about all the offsides last week that were wrong (didn't notice any more then usual.) Then complained about Suso's kick to the return the ball. She cant stand Hearts, it was good to beat her team.

The East Sterlingshire fan is very funny. Moaning about Livi cos his team got beat. Then makes allegations towards SFA officals, Chick tries to stop him, so he carries on emphasizing "allegedly" like that makes it ok. :whistling:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Craig Brown doing a pretty good job at Motherwell so far.

Inspired appointment.

Hate to say it but this is correct. They are looking good for a Euro spot this season if they continue current form.

Only conceded 1 goal in 8 games apparently.

Archived