Still less than Nade's reported wage.

I know who I'd rather spend our money on:mad:

tynie forever

VELICKA WAS ON A KAUNAS WAGE -950 POUND

NADE - ESTIMATE 7-8 THOUSAND!

THESE ARE ALMOST CORREST FIGURES

Still less than Nade's reported wage.

I know who I'd rather spend our money on:mad:

I'm with you on this one, if he lost about 2 stone then he would be special I think

Cheers for that free money from coral BTW mate!!

VELICKA WAS ON A KAUNAS WAGE -950 POUND

NADE - ESTIMATE 7-8 THOUSAND!

THESE ARE ALMOST CORREST FIGURES

I thought Nade would be on at least ?10K-15K coming from a team that were in the premiership when he was there

Just looked at the squad list on the club site. There dont appear to be any players on loan now ( a couple loaned out aye ) so that may have left Velicka as the only poor sod playing across here but still on Kaunas contract terms ?

Yeh it's clutching at straws I know, but maybe there was more to the move than Vlad just hoofing us in the hee-haws for a laugh :blah:

Drylaw Hearts

Why didn't VR offer Velicka a similar package ?

Is it because he have every other Lithuanian player at the Club knocking on his door looking for an increase in their salary ?

Probably.

I'm sure Velicka has endeard himself to his new clubs supporters with his hope that he still has a chance to move to the Premiership.

:P

I'm sure Velicka has endeard himself to his new clubs supporters with his hope that he still has a chance to move to the Premiership.

He's probably started to 'harm' the club already :P

JamboGraham

To be honest, so little of this deal made sense...

The only reason that I could identify why this would happen was at the asking of Velicka if indeed our understanding is correct that the Lithuanian players are being paid a fraction of a wage compared to the rest of the Hearts squad.

This certainly was never a true "football" decision.

Why didn't VR offer Velicka a similar package ?

Is it because he have every other Lithuanian player at the Club knocking on his door looking for an increase in their salary ?

Probably.

Doubt very much Kaunas players are on 5 grand a week probably didn't want them knocking on his door

Dont be surprized if Velicka ends up with the Rangers.

Kemptons feet

Velicka - ?950 a week

pinilla - ?12,000 a week

Explain please?

Will this sort of thing do anyone any favours at all? How can you build team spirit, etc with such difference between salaries.

Nade is also on a fortune.

I don't get it.

If Hearts are being ran as a business, then its a pish one.

Velicka - ?950 a week

pinilla - ?12,000 a week

Explain please?

Will this sort of thing do anyone any favours at all? How can you build team spirit, etc with such difference between salaries.

Nade is also on a fortune.

I don't get it.

If Hearts are being ran as a business, then its a pish one.

Quite simple, Velicka was a Kaunas player we don't have to increase his wage if he comes on loan.

i feel really sorry for the guy. with the wage less than carpenter's, he was the best value for the money player in SPL.

Kemptons feet

Should've been signed up...he would have stayed.

Another thing. As we have conclueded Goncalves is 'i robot', can't we just turn him off. Leave him in the corner. Hang the coats on him?

I think the sale of Velicka is Vlads way of 'demonstrating' that his philosophy works, I.E. bring in an unknown Lithuanian, give him a load of games (remember, supporters weren't too chuffed with him last year -lazy, unfit etc) & eventually sell him on at at enormous profit.

He can now look the supporters in the eye & say "my methods work'

I think he would have been worth more if he helped us shoot up the league in the next 6 weeks, but I suspect it helps save face if Vlad sells him prior to the AGM.

john brownlee

According to the evening hobo Andruis wanted to leave and Mr Romanov will not stand in the way of players who want to leave, says SF

At least he said fare well to the supporters unlike the majority of players who leave

BTW the team done well today

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

I read somewhere that vlad had to sell the now coz Vellicka,s contract was up soon and wouldnt have got wat he wanted if he left till the summer

Velicka did very well this season when he was fit. It will be interesting if he can maintain his form. Unlike most people who were prepared to slash their wrists over him leaving, I think it is not a bad deal. Let's get Nade and Pinilla playing and we could yet have as effective a strikeforce as anyone in the SPL.

I think the sale of Velicka is Vlads way of 'demonstrating' that his philosophy works, I.E. bring in an unknown Lithuanian, give him a load of games (remember, supporters weren't too chuffed with him last year -lazy, unfit etc) & eventually sell him on at at enormous profit.

He can now look the supporters in the eye & say "my methods work'

I think he would have been worth more if he helped us shoot up the league in the next 6 weeks, but I suspect it helps save face if Vlad sells him prior to the AGM.

Bindy Badgy
Unlike most people who were prepared to slash their wrists over him leaving, I think it is not a bad deal..

For Kaunus.

Mann stated (if you believe anything he says:rolleyes:) that they would receive the fee.

Archived