Harry Palmer

Simple roles for this game....

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

9 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name ie good/bad. Masons can communicate off thread too!

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin With no affiliation, just likes to kill people 3 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me....

First deadline will be 10pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Good stuff Arnold. Just registering a post as I'm away to get breakfast and no doubt herself will want to get on Facebook before we head out!

Player list....

1. Frenchie

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. kitster

6. Wouldn't you know it? Beverley

7. Albannach

8. jambopompey

10. Seats

11. Picard's Forehead

12. jambosean75

13. Deek

14.MalkyMcFrench

15. Flux, sake

17. portobellojambo1

18. YvonneJambo

19. Lasith

20. THAITB

21. milky_26

22. Martin

25.Commander Harris

Good stuff Arnold. Just registering a post as I'm away to get breakfast and no doubt herself will want to get on Facebook before we head out!

goonish post.

Vote Geoff

well done for getting another game going.

let's get going and lynch the goon master

vote malkymcfrench

i know he's not playing but can i be the first to say, i would use BS but since i'm not the cop it's irrelevant.

Still a bit gutted this isn't an Ashes to Ashes themed game.

My false eyelashes sparkly eyeshadow garish eyeliner and quite frankly unflattering taste in fashion will have to be put on hold...for now.

What a gene hunt..anyway lets start finding some goons..I'm not one as usual so please don't lynch me, at least until Tuesday night when you have permission to do as you please should the bribesters ruin our party.

Goon master mcfrench is in retirement this game sean

Just a vanilla townie, and in retaliation seeing as he's been on the side of goonliness quite often recently

Vote jambosean

Just a vanilla townie, and in retaliation seeing as he's been on the side of goonliness quite often recently

Vote jambosean

no goon here.

Still a bit gutted this isn't an Ashes to Ashes themed game.

My false eyelashes sparkly eyeshadow garish eyeliner and quite frankly unflattering taste in fashion will have to be put on hold...for now.

What a gene hunt..anyway lets start finding some goons..I'm not one as usual so please don't lynch me, at least until Tuesday night when you have permission to do as you please should the bribesters ruin our party.

I think you should run the next game. 1-You cant get voted off and 2. You can get your theme :)

Anyway lets get them flushed out like last game, that was quality :)

unvote frenchie

vote bev

unvote bev

vote albannach

unvote albannach

vote jambopompey

Vote : jambosean75

For being an arse with the votes.:devil-smiley-029:

I'm sick of being a townie, think that's 4 games on the bounce now.

And, you can shove your BS up yer arse.

It was indeed.

Just a regular townie this time but just as determined to make sure the goons fail again.

Right if i was the cop I would use BS, but im not.

Still think goon lists help throughout the game so my day 1 list is

Geoff

Kitster

Frenchie

Beverley

Just mainly to annoy GK, Bev is normally bad and Kitster and Frenchie aint been goons at all/or for long time so must be due that role.

Im working till 9 tomorrow night so will Vote Frenchie just incase I dont get on.

unvote jambopompey

vote Lasith

thehibsareintheirbeds

Evening all. As always i'd use bs if i could, but i cant. Mon the townies!

Goon List

frenchie - one of them's always a goon and it was malky's turn last time.

kitster - always pick one of the girls and bev and yvonne had roles last time.

geoff - land of the convicts, need a say more.

lasith - always strikes me as some what dodgy.

unvote lasith

vote deek

off to bed as i'm starting early tomorrow.

will try to get on at work but with it being the start of the month i'll be swamped.

unvote deek

and to make things even better my tickets for tuesday haven't come.

plus this post takes me into double figures.

10 out of 23

where is everybody hiding

goons the lotta you

Goon List

frenchie - one of them's always a goon and it was malky's turn last time.

False, don't think Marty has ever been a goon and last game was my first in ages

Don't know if Marty isn't a goon but this reason is as tired, pish, boring and cliched as 'Hearts are a big strong physical team'

if enough people state something as a fact it becomes a fact therefore we are a big physical team and you're always a goon.

everybody says so, and people never lie do they.

portobellojambo1

I haven't got a clue what anyone is, except myself, so will refrain from posting a goon list on this first attempt.

In relation to my choice this time, all I've done is start at the bottom of the list of players and will vote Commander Harris.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Lots of chat so far which is encouraging. Goon list for day one- sean, bev, yvonne and martin.

I think you should run the next game. 1-You cant get voted off and 2. You can get your theme :)

If you fancy helping me Yvonne..i'm up to the challenge...but having never run one before If I'm going to theme it I'll need back up

If you fancy helping me Yvonne..i'm up to the challenge...but having never run one before If I'm going to theme it I'll need back up

Yeah ok :)

hello, and goodnight people. not been around much today, so just got my pm

if enough people state something as a fact it becomes a fact therefore we are a big physical team and you're always a goon.

everybody says so, and people never lie do they.

aye, they say that about me every game, but the last couple of games i've been useful, not a goon

anyhoo, no role at all this time, booooooooooooooo

not the cop, but if i was i'd use BS

oh and vote yvonne, just cos i usually do on day 1, as she does me....

this is subject to change as always on a convincing argument, or a goon slip up

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right folks, back in after a day spent buying a new suit, shirt and tie for me and a new outfit for the wife for the wedding we are going to in March.

So with the smell of burning plastic still fresh in my nostrils, here's my take so far: -

First off, I'm pleased Arnold made me a townie because giving me a role after his last game would be too obvious.

Secondly, I would use BS but it's irrelevant so sorry Kit but I can't take down your particulars! :laugh:

Thirdly, my goon list so far, based on my reading is (at random)

Yvonne

Seats

Deek

Flux

So, vote yvonnejambo - vote subject to change

Lots of chat so far which is encouraging. Goon list for day one- sean, bev, yvonne and martin.

barking up the wrong tree mate, i'm no goon

I would use BS, if I was the cop but I'm not.

Vote Jambosean for doing his best Csaba rambling impersonation

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If sean is a goon how p'd off do you think his team mates will feel?

Don't know.

How p'd off were you last game.

At least i'm not a goon this time.

corn beef's better

Corned Beef is dog food - Fact.

Spam is a real mans sandwich filler. (no innuendo intended before you start sniggering like a child).

Vote jambosean

I would use BS, if I was the cop but I'm not.

Vote Jambosean for doing his best Csaba rambling impersonation

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There was too many people hiding last game, not posting.

Even though i was a goon i tried to get them into the game and intend to this game by naming and shaming.

Maybe the goons are planning too hide this game and are trying to knock me off, eh, eh,

I'm on to you.

Corned Beef is dog food - Fact.

Spam is a real mans sandwich filler. (no innuendo intended before you start sniggering like a child).

Spam is for morons.

Corned Beef is excellent on toasties, pizzas, beens on toast, sandwiches, even by it's self with chips and beans and tomato sauce.

Early vote update....

jambosean75-3

yvonnejambo-2

Picard-2

Geoff-1

C Harris-1

Frenchie-1

Loads to vote, loads to post.

Interested in the run on Sean. He seems to be guilty of posting like flux.

they're out to get me, i tell ya

Good morning peeps. First game in a while, will try to post some sense on day 1 for a change.

Will not be on much after 8pm, have to be in bed as I start at 4am these days, so afternoon spam from me.

Do prefer corned beef to spam

Geoff Kilpatrick

Off to bed in a moment, fully expecting no new Hearts players to have signed by the time I'm back up!

Archived