MAFIA: SHUT IT!

Harry Palmer

There is only one goon left which makes your post look decidedly suspicious!

(they are sneaky and still talk via PM when deed, shhhhhhhhhhh)

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again the town were gathered in Boof's this time to drown their sorrows as a result the doctor was in a dark place and no use to anyone....

Later as the doctor headed home the remaining goon pounced...

kitster-doctor is dead.

The assassin was out again this evening, full of confidence after their hit last night. But who was the target?

jambopompey- GOON is dead. Killed by the assassin

TOWN WIN!!!

Roles:

Masons

Geoff

Frenchie

THAITB

Assassin

Albannach

Thanks for taking part....

Well done assassin :angry: Good game Jack regan, Im just rubbish at being a goon. managed to get rid of Deek 2 games in a row though :)

Well done assassin :angry: Good game Jack regan, Im just rubbish at being a goon. managed to get rid of Deek 2 games in a row though :)

Excuse me, I think I fingered you first. It was sooo obvious what you were.

Excuse me, I think I fingered you first. It was sooo obvious what you were.

Nope other way round i had you sussed as cop first and got you killed off. Did ask JR to kill PC Deek :)

Nope other way round i had you sussed as cop first and got you killed off. Did ask JR to kill PC Deek :)

The night order was doc, cop, goon. I had you sussed easily and my positive identification was passed on to my good friends the masons. You were dead meat walking the next day. :mwah:

'tis true.

Was a bit worried about Alba not getting any pm's in on time......until today!

I think seans' play early on probably won it actually. In fact, kitster probably hinted at being the doc on day 1, at least that was how I read it. Deek using BS and saying if he hadn't it woud've been Harris...

Incidentally, it may have seemed like a split between top and bottom half in terms of roles but computer said so...

good timing, just as I head to bed

well done Alba good work

sorry Deek, I think your reply to my vote on you maybe put the target on you, I thought you were the cop after that

yvonne, enjoy your little victory, we won the war :sneaky:

The night order was doc, cop, goon. I had you sussed easily and my positive identification was passed on to my good friends the masons. You were dead meat walking the next day. :mwah:

Ok well we can call it a draw, you sussed me same time we sussed you :) I never claim to be good at being bad as Im rubbish lying and did feel guilty when Kitster took me off her goon list when Darren was in hospital! Sorry people :(

Geoff Kilpatrick

Too easy. Albannach - best assassin ever! Well played all and thanks for the game Arnold.

Too easy. Albannach - best assassin ever! Well played all and thanks for the game Arnold.

Happy Robert? :banghead:

:smile:

Ok well we can call it a draw, you sussed me same time we sussed you :) I never claim to be good at being bad as Im rubbish lying and did feel guilty when Kitster took me off her goon list when Darren was in hospital! Sorry people :(

Well doctors care Yvonne ;-) Still thought you were up to your neck in goonliness! Great game all.. Esp alba as i missed the last deadline but i knew i was for the chop and thankfully the sharp shooter finished the last one standing :-)

Frenchie knew I was a townie :)

i'm just pleased you made it to the end without some ridiculous lynch you always seem to get when your a townie.

apologies to PJ1 it was a 50/50 with you and JP and i went the wrong way.

top game Alba, Deek and Kitster made it easy for us and how the hell Geoff never got killed i'll never know

i'm just pleased you made it to the end without some ridiculous lynch you always seem to get when your a townie.

apologies to PJ1 it was a 50/50 with you and JP and i went the wrong way.

top game Alba, Deek and Kitster made it easy for us and how the hell Geoff never got killed i'll never know

Possibly because he was never targeted? :24_shocked: Even though kitster protected him the night sean was launched....of course this could be wrong and I need to check my pm folder and memory!

EDIT! I now see the benefits of some convoluted surprises that bamboozle players and mod alike.....cerebral workout should be the name of the game! Whose NEXT?!

kitster did indicate she would like to run a game and | would stay out to help if needed. Will see if she still wants to and I guess best wait till we are back on this JKb before doing a sign up thread

Geoff Kilpatrick
kitster did indicate she would like to run a game and | would stay out to help if needed. Will see if she still wants to and I guess best wait till we are back on this JKb before doing a sign up thread

Boof said in a PM with predictor scores that he would be willing to help Kitster out as well.

Boof said in a PM with predictor scores that he would be willing to help Kitster out as well.

oh right, well im happy either way

an excellent assassin game, but not quite the best ever ;)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4806

Where are they now?

the 20 Players are as follows

1. Beverley

2 JennyJambo

3 Cigaro

4 CCP

6 hmfcJamiehmfc

7 ArmiyaRomanova

8 Sweeney

9 jambolad

10 Cesnauskis+10

12 yvonnejambo

13 Deek

14 cs_hmfc

15 Toggie88

16 Stella_jambo

17 Tobias Funke

18 Flux capacitor (Now Flux)

21 Rossi_1983

23 Brian_Whittakers_Tache

24 Robby Bobson

25 Commander Harris

Don't be stealing my thunder with 2 year old mafia games!

Without bumming yourself up too much, how did you hit 100%? Was it luck or did they give themselves away?

Where are they now?

the 20 Players are as follows

1. Beverley

2 JennyJambo

3 Cigaro

4 CCP

6 hmfcJamiehmfc

7 ArmiyaRomanova

8 Sweeney

9 jambolad

10 Cesnauskis+10

12 yvonnejambo

13 Deek

14 cs_hmfc

15 Toggie88

16 Stella_jambo

17 Tobias Funke

18 Flux capacitor (Now Flux)

21 Rossi_1983

23 Brian_Whittakers_Tache

24 Robby Bobson

25 Commander Harris

scared off by Goon Master McFrench no doubt :mwah:

BoJack Horseman
Without bumming yourself up too much, how did you hit 100%? Was it luck or did they give themselves away?

Beverley was an obvious one. The second one was between PJ1 and JP for me. I went for PJ1 in the votes, he turned out good so I went for JP.

oh right, well im happy either way

No probs either way - I just reckoned you might fancy playing more than modding Yvonne. I haven't got time just now to be playing. At least not how I play the game, though I'd probably get horsed oot early doors :D

Archived