Wallace going to Celtic????

Jimmy Melville

Snake Plissken

2.5-3 million would be fair enough I guess.

Don't see Celtic offering that but who knows.

portobellojambo1
2.5-3 million would be fair enough I guess.

Don't see Celtic offering that but who knows.

If Hearts were to even consider selling him to Celtic the starting price would be way above these figures.

However, I don't think there is anything in this story, it is more A + B = Wallace. As soon as the story emerged that Fox might be leaving Celtic then there was only one name ever going to be linked to Celtic, and it has been, loosely through this.

marshallschunkychicken

had a look on the huddleboard. They think this rumours a windup (posted by 'jamboscott', who's never a Jambo judging by his posts), and a surprising number think he was brought up as a Rangers fan.

But then, everyone's a Rangers fan to them.

Full back is a position we are pretty well covered in, with Ruben even showing he is better there than midfield. if the money is good enough then I think its sensible to cash in on him. theres no guarantee he wontlose form or get injured like Driver has in the two years before his contract runs out and he goes for free. Look at Kingston. 12-18 months ago we could sell him for 7 figures now he walks.

had a look on the huddleboard. They think this rumours a windup (posted by 'jamboscott', who's never a Jambo judging by his posts), and a surprising number think he was brought up as a Rangers fan.

But then, everyone's a Rangers fan to them.

That's just typical of these sad weegie low-lifes, they can't get it into their tiny brains that somebody might just support another team and have no interest at all in either of the bigot brothers. They're even stupid enough to think that players from places like France or Germany must have a preference for one side of the OF over the other :wacko::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For what it's worth I'll be gutted if he goes to those slimeballs, our best player IMO.

Look at Kingston. 12-18 months ago we could sell him for 7 figures now he walks.

Only just and even then it's mighty painful.

Complete non-story imo! Why would Celtic sell Fox to replace him with Wallace who would cost the same if not more than what they get for Fox when the are both of roughly the same standard??? Also Monkeyheid was in the paper this morning saying that the only reason he was considering Burnleys bid for Fox was because he is well covered at left back with the likes of O'dea, Caddis and Mark Wilson and could use the cash to help other areas of the team!

steve_the_jambo

typical slow day at the office sky take any rumours they can get you might as well text them saying ronaldos up for a move to south america since he is being targeted by spanish refs and they would print it.

Wallace wont go to Celtic and Csaba never mentioned them when talking

The Treasurer
What a horrible thought - Lee wearing that manky hooped toap:boak:

Have you ever seen anyone that actually looks good in the green and grey hoops

Archived