McCulloch and Lafferty - Dirty *******s

vegas-voss

Both of them are total **** constantly leading with their elbows in challenges.How the ref did not book him again for the challenge on Obua i'll never know.**** McCulloch was holding his arm in pain.

How the **** was that not a foul for us at the end when Jonsson got halfed by Davis and how did they get a corner when the linesman flagged for offside!!!!!

Didn't see the Laugherty one but the McCulloch one was fecking ridiculous.

How many times does this dirty barstard get away with this ?

The boy's a thug.

How the **** was that not a foul for us at the end when Jonsson got halfed by Davis and how did they get a corner when the linesman flagged for offside!!!!!

Aye couldn't believe that either Jonsson was clearly the player fouled

The boy's a thug.

both are highly dangerous thugs who will eventually do someone a right mischief.

Utter thug Mculloch. Lafferty is just a cheat.

The boy's a thug.

It was just generally the whole game with Lafferty it's like he just always goes in with intent to hurt.

Aye couldn't believe that either Jonsson was clearly the player fouled

Thought that too but can only guess he had whistled for a clip on Davis's heels moments before ?

Card for Nade's barge on Weir was a joke too...........unless he had been doing similar all day ?

Totally agree with OP. just posted the same on BBC forum - they will state we time wasted...as ill admit we did to an extent, but big Zali did take one to the crown Jewels and Obua was smashed by McCulloch.

If he had been booked he would have been off - therefor not hitting the shot goal bound for rangers equaliser.

Can someone enlighten me on who he fouled for the booking in 1st half - I remember him being angry with ref for his yellow, cant remember who the challenge was on.

As for Lafferty hes a clown, still remember him getting an Aberdeen player sent off, for him nutting the don in question.

And they say we are cheats.....

Im just totally sickened with the way THEY attempt to cheat us out of a result at that **** hole every time, ok we contributed to it with Nade being stupid, but he wasn't offside in the first place but some of the decisions were a complete joke.

it was only a few months ago that mchunnoch gave that wee aberdeen laddie a forearm smash. dirty dirty soap dodging disgrace.

Thought that too but can only guess he had whistled for a clip on Davis's heels moments before ?

Card for Nade's barge on Weir was a joke too...........unless he had been doing similar all day ?

Aye but the ref let the play run on then only puled back play when there player lunged in studs up at ours. How he can watch a tackle like that which I thought was as bad as any in the game then pull back play for a foul to them is baffling.

I actually thought he was not too bad a ref til yesterday. some of the decisions were strange and although Nade was stupid would an OF player be sent off and if Mcgregor hadnt ran out pointing it out to the ref would he have acted. I doubt it

john brownlee

even in the midweek replay every challenge he made was a foul and most of the should have been yellow, but at hunbox yellow is the colour of the ref'

As someone already posted he is going to do a player big time, thug of the highest order and he does not even attempt to hide it. I was expecting him to complain to the ref about Obua facing him in the elbow as it obvious hurt him as he was rubbing his arm to ease the pain.

Archived