makes me proud.

Sharpie

Just been reading a forum page that I have for former Scots Guardsman. There is a fund for which they collect for assisting war injured. They have raised nearly a million pounds. What makes me really proud is one of the members sent out requests to 52 football teams asking for a team shirt to be auctioned. Who was first to respond with a shirt signed by the team, chest swelling with pride, of course Heart of Midlothian FC I feel really good two parts of my life in which I take great pride and here they are acting together.

Just been reading a forum page that I have for former Scots Guardsman. There is a fund for which they collect for assisting war injured. They have raised nearly a million pounds. What makes me really proud is one of the members sent out requests to 52 football teams asking for a team shirt to be auctioned. Who was first to respond with a shirt signed by the team, chest swelling with pride, of course Heart of Midlothian FC I feel really good two parts of my life in which I take great pride and here they are acting together.

The current regime have some merits.

On this occassion i applaude them.

Archived