Velicka

Billy52

Can I just get this straight. WE did not sell him, Kaunas did.

Brings me to the point that if he was on loan from Kaunas what was the contract with Hearts. As far as I know it there is usually a term involved, maybe around half a season or a bit more? and an emergency clause where the other club can get him back because of injuries etc.

In that case what kind of loan contracts do we have for these players when they can be sold for Vlads pocket mid season? and why have Campbell Ogilvie and the GFA allowed it to happen?

Maybe someone can explain because it looks like Romanaov can move his playes about anytime when he feels like it or can make a buck.

Commander Harris
Can I just get this straight. WE did not sell him, Kaunas did.

Brings me to the point that if he was on loan from Kaunas what was the contract with Hearts. As far as I know it there is usually a term involved, maybe around half a season or a bit more? and an emergency clause where the other club can get him back because of injuries etc.

In that case what kind of loan contracts do we have for these players when they can be sold for Vlads pocket mid season? and why have Campbell Ogilvie and the GFA allowed it to happen?

Maybe someone can explain because it looks like Romanaov can move his playes about anytime when he feels like it or can make a buck.

he was able to be sold midseason, not because he was a Kaunas player on loan to Hearts, but because he was going to join a league which has a tranfer window that does not close until the 1st of April, when they commence their season.

EDIT: having reread your thread I see your point was more about the contracts - I imagine any non-kaunas loanees(can't think of any just now) have contracts that would guarantee a certain time period at hearts.

he was able to be sold midseason, not because he was a Kaunas player on loan to Hearts, but because he was going to join a league which has a tranfer window that does not close until the 1st of April, when they commence their season.

EDIT: having reread your thread I see your point was more about the contracts - I imagine any non-kaunas loanees(can't think of any just now) have contracts that would guarantee a certain time period at hearts.

Thats what I was thinking, surely if we have a player on loan we should be able to have his services till the loan period ends, never mind transfer windows in other countries.The question is what contracts do they have and what makes them different from say, a championsip club. What are the GFA saying about this?

Commander Harris
Thats what I was thinking, surely if we have a player on loan we should be able to have his services till the loan period ends, never mind transfer windows in other countries.The question is what contracts do they have and what makes them different from say, a championsip club. What are the GFA saying about this?

I suppose with Kaunas loans the contract between the two clubs is fairly irrelevant as it's quite easy for both parties to agree to rip it up - i.e. Romanov has influence with both parties.

Thig Ar Latha

I think most 'Loan Contracts' have a clause about recalling the player if nessecary plus other clauses that protect the 'Loaning Clubs' interests.

I think most 'Loan Contracts' have a clause about recalling the player if nessecary plus other clauses that protect the 'Loaning Clubs' interests.

Bingo :)

Archived