WEE DRINK

Miller Jambo 60

The Old Tolbooth
You'll never live it down. Well, maybe you will after a while. :santa1:

Aye, until the Easter egg hunt!

:santa5:

:santa1:

Miller Jambo 60
Sipping on a nice bottle of cold Stella.

Oh Stella, my nemesis.......

I feel let down looking forward to santa but my 11 year old has told me its a male.

Oh well.:smiliz57:

I feel let down looking forward to santa but my 11 year old has told me its a male.

Oh well.:smiliz57:

heh heh heh

Have a good one Doug.

Got a nice bottle of Rioja on the go, just need to balance the wine intake against present wrapping. The ones wrapped last tend to a bit shoddy to say the least.

Got a nice bottle of Rioja on the go, just need to balance the wine intake against present wrapping. The ones wrapped last tend to a bit shoddy to say the least.

Or in some of our cases, the first ones.

I stupidly trusted wee bro to wrap the wee thing we got for your mum. That means matter who pee-ashed you are by the time you wrap your mum's prezzie, I can assure you it'll look better than ours!!

I stupidly trusted wee bro to wrap the wee thing we got for your mum. That means matter who pee-ashed you are by the time you wrap your mum's prezzie, I can assure you it'll look better than ours!!

Good work fella!

This is my first reply via the iPhone just been out in hunters in gala 7 great pints of Tuborg .

God rest ye merry gentlemen of Gorgie

Miller Jambo 60
This is my first reply via the iPhone just been out in hunters in gala 7 great pints of Tuborg .

God rest ye merry gentlemen of Gorgie

Ya drunk sheep rumping jambo:double ****:

Ma Ha

I P Knightley

My kids have deceided that Santa's going to have not only his customary curry but this year, he's getting 5 bottles of beer. On top of what I had this afternoon and the couple of tins that I had while they were having their tea, I foresee a hangover.

Tree Munney

The Old Tolbooth
My kids have deceided that Santa's going to have not only his customary curry but this year, he's getting 5 bottles of beer. On top of what I had this afternoon and the couple of tins that I had while they were having their tea, I foresee a hangover.

Tree Munney

I'm intrigued at how you managed to convince the kids to leave curry and beer instead of mince pie, carrot and milk, imagine how that sounds when asked in class :laugh:

Miller Jambo 60
I'm intrigued at how you managed to convince the kids to leave curry and beer instead of mince pie, carrot and milk, imagine how that sounds when asked in class :laugh:

John the wifes sleeping, Mark is chatting up all the burds in corrie.

Im no bad, have a good one mate.

And Linda .

Just in from pub, shut at 10 :santa5: but got an extra drink out them.

Recently separated so my daughter is not in bed upstairs and I'm not sneaking her stocking in so I'll just have to make do with getting peeshed on JKB.

Got some good tunes on so it's not all bad, merry christmas all :santa1:

I P Knightley
How many other places in the house did you guess it was before you thought of the fridge? :mw_tease:

:santa1:

Awfy, awfy funny!

Been doing it for years. It's usually 3 or 4 bottles but the little ones have pushed the boat out for the fat guy who's planning on emptying his sack tonight.

Some of the shop or fair Santas we've met over the years have given Dad a knowing wink when my little ones tell them that they've got the curry and beer planned. One of them tried to insist that he was happy with a mince pie and a sherry. That Santa very nearly got a knee in the knackers. :)

Had a few whiskeys and stellas while wrapping my presents and watching Elf. I've not had enough, so I might finish that whiskey off so I can actually sleep tonight.

I still get so excited. I ****ING LOVE CHRISTMAS! :santa1:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I got a wee drunk this christmas.

the_dancing_midget.jpg

Maaaaaaaaate, that isnae too far off my night last night 'n I'm being serious.

Dougstar ...... take it easy mate. x

Or in some of our cases, the first ones.

Merry Xmas to my favourite poster on here. :santa1:

Merry Xmas to my favourite poster on here. :santa1:

hahahaha

Tell the truth now, you have been on the jungle juice.

:drunk:

hahahaha

Tell the truth now, you have been on the jungle juice.

:drunk:

Mate, I'm licking my laptop keyboard but you and Chad are by far my favourite posters. Have a good one mate .... let's hope it's a nice Xmas. :)

Mate, I'm licking my laptop keyboard but you and Chad are by far my favourite posters. Have a good one mate .... let's hope it's a nice Xmas. :)

hahahaha

Cheers fella - have a good one yourself.

Best x man present would be the elusive 20 goals.... erm 10 goals a season striker.

Miller Jambo 60
Had a few whiskeys and stellas while wrapping my presents and watching Elf. I've not had enough, so I might finish that whiskey off so I can actually sleep tonight.

I still get so excited. I ****ING LOVE CHRISTMAS! :santa1:

Go easy wee man you are still a student or whatever.

All the best.

Doug, Plays fitba on the bridge of doom,:smiliz23:

hahahaha

Cheers fella - have a good one yourself.

Best x man present would be the elusive 20 goals.... erm 10 goals a season striker.

We are all hoping for it man ... let's see what happens. Merry xmas ... even to JamboRobbo. :)

chester copperpot
Go easy wee man you are still a student or whatever.

All the best.

Doug, Plays fitba on the bridge of doom,:smiliz23:

:laugh:

Karaoke was a joke. Some Hobo cu nt sang Sunshine on Leith and my version of my way and you've not won the big cup since 1902 was unplugged.

Archived