• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

hmfc_liam06
27 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

Guilty. Just think the Lions match up badly against KC. Bit can't be bitter towards Lions fans whom have stuck by them through the barren years. Unless they haven't then no respect 😂.

We’ve already beaten the Chiefs this season.

hmfc_liam06
Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Starting to fear for the Lions here

We need the next score, desperately.

luckyBatistuta

It’s why we love the game. Only two minutes ago, it could easily been an interception and Lions in possession up 14 points, instead it could be all tied in a second

Day@theraces
6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

We’ve already beaten the Chiefs this season.

Week 1 TBF. 

Day@theraces
1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Ah well. The dream was great while it lasted.

You don't have a Vikings kicker so all may still be well.

Day@theraces
3 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Couldn't catch Covid in a bat restaurant.

Was it not a pangolin?

Day@theraces
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

NFL expansion team: The Wuhan Pangolins. Watch this space.

Can see it when they reach a 22 game season.

Day@theraces
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

4 big shows in a row, is it for Patrick?

Unless he played for the Rams/Bengals then no.

16 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

Unless he played for the Rams/Bengals then no.

? Kin of gave it away. 

Anyway, Swifty at the Bowl. Donald can stick to the UFC with the head injuries and deviants.

Malinga the Swinga

Lions threw that away with a performance in second half that was an embarrassment. Couldn't tackle, couldn't block, couldn't pass, couldn't do anything and still lost by a score.

No fan of 49's but hope they get win although against the Chiefs with their extra men assisting in black and white uniform, it will be hard.

NFL will be doing all they can to help their poster boy win.

Malinga the Swinga
9 hours ago, 151 said:

If you ram right in to any QB helmet first ( :oohmatron: ) it's a penalty.

If it isn't the refs, it's the Ravens handing it to them. Why can't you just give credit where it's due?

Well you could have been right until the refs decided to ignore the Chiefs grabbing receivers isn't a penalty, well basically Chiefs doing anything isn't a penalty.

hmfc_liam06
5 hours ago, neilnunb said:

They had to take that field goal. Rotten decision.

It’s really not a rotten decision.

Badgley is 38% when kicking from 45+. Lions are 55% on 4th down. People are acting like a long field goal is an automatic 3pts.

DC got us in this position by being aggressive, he certainly wasn’t going to stop what has worked with the NFC Championship on the line. 

The issue last night was rotten execution by the players in key moments.

Reynolds two dropped passes for easy first downs.

Vildor letting an easy pick hit off his visor into the hands of Aiyuk.

Goff and Gibbs with a total **** up for a fumble.

Lucas stepping into the end zone on a punt that puts 49ers on their own goal line.

Williams letting an easy TD fall through his fingers.

And our poorest tackling performance of the season.

Rupert Pupkin

Not be watching the Superbowl this year.. Detest the 9ers, and have a recently found hatred for whining bitch Mahomes and the Chiefs..

Thank **** for that. I fell asleep during 2nd quarter I think and for some reason thought I had woke up an hour or so later and it was like 42-10 Lions. Not sure what happened but I put on the game in 40 there and delighted with that. Lions too reliant on the big runs. 

SB too hard to call but I think it's going to be very tight.

Placid Casual

Feel bad for the Lions fans. Great game though. The 49ers got a huge slice of luck which changed the momentum of the game.

RustyRightPeg

Really don't like Mahomes and the Chiefs. His antics pre game really wound me up, and then you've got Kelce taunting all game after almost every catch (no flags), then Flowers' incident. Not to mention the 3 PI no calls that they got away with.

Hope the 9ers do a number on them.

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, 151 said:

Thank **** for that. I fell asleep during 2nd quarter I think and for some reason thought I had woke up an hour or so later and it was like 42-10 Lions. Not sure what happened but I put on the game in 40 there and delighted with that. Lions too reliant on the big runs. 

SB too hard to call but I think it's going to be very tight.

If they kicked the FG and go up 27-7 they win. Stupid decision.

17 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

If they kicked the FG and go up 27-7 they win. Stupid decision.

Yeh I know I thought that myself. 

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Placid Casual said:

Feel bad for the Lions fans. Great game though. The 49ers got a huge slice of luck which changed the momentum of the game.

That moment of his helmet and straight in to Aiyuks arms turned the game 

4 hours ago, 151 said:

FB_IMG_1706535113070.jpg

So true😁

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Really don't like Mahomes and the Chiefs. His antics pre game really wound me up, and then you've got Kelce taunting all game after almost every catch (no flags), then Flowers' incident. Not to mention the 3 PI no calls that they got away with.

Hope the 9ers do a number on them.

https://x.com/bradhensonpro/status/1752000485748277723?s=46&t=nZnI41p4Pd1E-ztDm_kZLg

https://x.com/choppodong/status/1751700852866207930?s=46&t=nZnI41p4Pd1E-ztDm_kZLg

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Malinga the Swinga

Watched second half again, it got me thinking how right Rams were to dump Goff and get Stafford in for season they won Superbowl. Goff would never have won Superbowl as he crumbled when pressure on last night, as did Jackson for Ravens, and if Denver want to win in the future, then they need to get rid of Goff now. 

Day@theraces

Kelce riding Swift is the best thing to happen to KC since they drafted Mahomes and shored up there O line.

Rupert Pupkin

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Made me laugh anyways..

IMG_6359.jpeg

Amazing how the Trumpists love the UFC endorsement of Trump, but :th_Rage2: at the thought of the NFL endorsement of Biden. Even if it's only in their tiny minds. 

Amazing how whites like Tom or Aaron or Dree winning Conference titles all the time wasn't a problem, but Partick  :seething: I wonder why.

Day@theraces
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Amazing how the Trumpists love the UFC endorsement of Trump, but :th_Rage2: at the thought of the NFL endorsement of Biden. Even if it's only in their tiny minds. 

Amazing how whites like Tom or Aaron or Dree winning Conference titles all the time wasn't a problem, but Partick  :seething: I wonder why.

TBF most of us probably look darker than Patrick after a week in the south of Spain.

hmfc_liam06
On 29/01/2024 at 19:10, Malinga the Swinga said:

Watched second half again, it got me thinking how right Rams were to dump Goff and get Stafford in for season they won Superbowl. Goff would never have won Superbowl as he crumbled when pressure on last night, as did Jackson for Ravens, and if Denver want to win in the future, then they need to get rid of Goff now. 

:rofl: Goff was the least of our concerns on Sunday.

To say he "crumbled" is mental, he had a good game, in fact he was absolutely outstanding for the most part in the playoffs.

Get rid of Goff? For who? While he has his limitations, he's been brilliant for us and has been performing at a high, top 16 QB level over the last two seasons.

It's trendy to trash Goff for some reason.

Edited by hmfc_liam06