**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

KB2 - do we have a close season extension on roster size?

No, 26 throughout

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Sterling Archer

You probably don't need your 3rd and 4th. I'm not planning on using mine.

Matthews :(

I've got him @ 5 overall on my rookie rankings. So he had no chance of falling past me @ 8.

I'm guaranteed the WR who I have ranked 6 @ 1.08, or the top RB in the draft who I have 7th.

Darth Ewing

Yeah that was never happening!

I kinda feel that rookie draft day has been overshadowed by Ann Budge, bitch.

Yeah think it has, I actually had the league page open ready to make my pick but ended up making it about hour later just because I got distracted with what was going on Tynecastle.

Edited by Darth Ewing

Sterling Archer

You still want to trade up Geoff? Email with who you're looking for...

Sterling Archer

Gordon is on the block btw. Not looking for what I paid, just a reasonable return.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Good pick with Sankey... Despite my clear need at WR if he was there at 11 i was taking him and hoping i could trade for a WR somewhere.

In a few Mocks i've seen him taken at positions 1, 2 and 3

What worth would you put on Gordon?

Edited by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Sterling Archer

I'm tempted to hold because nothing's come out officially yet.

That said his value seems to be all over the place. Seen him traded for 1.01 in one league and woods, ladarius green and 2.07 in another...

Sterling Archer

I don't know much about Sankey but I really need a back and he's in a prime position.

Was announced that Greene just had surgery as well.

Good pick with Sankey... Despite my clear need at WR if he was there at 11 i was taking him and hoping i could trade for a WR somewhere.

In a few Mocks i've seen him taken at positions 1, 2 and 3

What worth would you put on Gordon?

Yes, I was sorely tempted to take Sankey, but reckon my need for a receiver is greater so went with Benjamin.

Sterling Archer

Yes, I was sorely tempted to take Sankey, but reckon my need for a receiver is greater so went with Benjamin.

I'm really happy you did, I tried to move up to 6 just incase. There's another 2 or 3 WRs I'd take over Sankey if there was ever a chance of me starting them.

I'm really happy you did, I tried to move up to 6 just incase. There's another 2 or 3 WRs I'd take over Sankey if there was ever a chance of me starting them.

I suspects you wouldn't take Benjamin, and had a look at your squad to see about a trade down. Didn't really see anyone you would likely add, other than one or two in the utter dross category.

Sterling Archer

I suspects you wouldn't take Benjamin, and had a look at your squad to see about a trade down. Didn't really see anyone you would likely add, other than one or two in the utter dross category.

I'm a studs and duds team, some utter crap on there

Geoff Kilpatrick

Delighted to get Adams at 1.10. Would have taken Ebron if Martin had passed but not that bothered.

Delighted to get Adams at 1.10. Would have taken Ebron if Martin had passed but not that bothered.

He's one of the guys I really want as well.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Glad you took Adams as it made my decision slightly easier... Happy to get Robinson though.

Sterling Archer

You got your next pick sorted?

Lot of RB value on the board

:lol: He told me I was having a nightmare in free agency as well :sad3:

I don't see any 'reaches'. The only argument I can see against my draft is trading up and taking on a bigger contract, but I've got no concerns with my cap space long term. Evans, Cooks, Adams and Moncrief is a great return imo....Bring on 2016 :ninja:

I have a few guys in mind. I was tempted to go with a RB with that last pick, but took who I thought was BPA. If Falcons had the cap space to take Colston, I'd try and trade up from 2.09 to 2.04 :whistling:

Sterling Archer

:lol: He told me I was having a nightmare in free agency as well :sad3:

I don't see any 'reaches'. The only argument I can see against my draft is trading up and taking on a bigger contract, but I've got no concerns with my cap space long term. Evans, Cooks, Adams and Moncrief is a great return imo....Bring on 2016 :ninja:

I have a few guys in mind. I was tempted to go with a RB with that last pick, but took who I thought was BPA. If Falcons had the cap space to take Colston, I'd try and trade up from 2.09 to 2.04 :whistling:

I don't see anything either tbh.

I'd rather have Robinson at 775k than some of the picks in the late first but I'd not single yours out...

I'm pretty much guaranteed a decent guy at my 2.06 pick. I probably won't move from there.

Sterling Archer

Nice pick by the Nessies.

Giants on the clock.

Great pick.

Atleast we've got a working clock this year so you'll only be here till tomorrow.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Great pick.

Atleast we've got a working clock this year so you'll only be here till tomorrow.

I traded down with Martin. He can take JFF!

No chance I'm moving. Was going to go Robinson. But a good few mouths to feed now in jax. Latimer is someone I'm going to have to be patient with.

Fairly pleased with my haul of players so far, Cooks has huge potential with the Saints, same with Ebron in Detroit in a position I've had problems with every year and think by this time next year Latimer will be the #2 WR in Denver when Welker goes. My only dodgy pick is Lee, probably should have gone Matthews but with Lee being rated as a possible top 5 pick last year, I'm hoping it will be similar to Keenan Allen and Alshon, who both fell due to having a poor last season of college.

Would be willing to deal my 2.02, depending on the offer.

Great value picks where Sankey and Hyde went.

Martin that should be the fees paid for the 5-1 league.

I've also paid fees and made Budgement day changes with my franchise.

Thanks much appreciated :)

When is the 5-1 draft kicking off?

Rather than have it at the exact same time as the KB one, I've provisionally set it to next Monday (19th May), thought it was only right it would be that day :) Is that ok, for everyone, or would you rather I brought it forward? Also it gives more time for people to pay fees as I would prefer if that was all done and dusted before the draft, only three more to go, so hopefully will be soon and then can see about maybe bringing it forward.

Na been in a meeting most if the afternoon. Just grabbing a quick bite before picking.

Sterling Archer

Na been in a meeting most if the afternoon. Just grabbing a quick bite before picking.

Wasn't sure if Freeman was your key pick

Nucky Thompson

and think by this time next year Latimer will be the #2 WR in Denver when Welker goes.

I think you might be a wee bit high with that expectation. More a return man IMO

Wasn't sure if Freeman was your key pick

He was, ideal situation for him, and a falcon. Like hill though, should get a ton of carries between the numbers.

Sexton Hardcastle

Rather than have it at the exact same time as the KB one, I've provisionally set it to next Monday (19th May), thought it was only right it would be that day :) Is that ok, for everyone, or would you rather I brought it forward? Also it gives more time for people to pay fees as I would prefer if that was all done and dusted before the draft, only three more to go, so hopefully will be soon and then can see about maybe bringing it forward.

If it goes ahead next Monday, is it throughout the day or at set times? Just I have fives in the evening and wouldnt want to hold things up.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

If it goes ahead next Monday, is it throughout the day or at set times? Just I have fives in the evening and wouldnt want to hold things up.

I play 5's on Monday nights aswell so i wouldn't worry about it. You have 24 hours to make a pick mate.

Or you can use a pre-draft list to pick for you while you're out. Just select a few players you want and it will pick your top choice from those available.

Sterling Archer

I have no earthly idea, bizarre. It forced my hand with the 2.06 a bit.