New Years Eve plans?

The Real Wilson

The Real Wilson

Hey guys, thread for anyone needing ideas on where to go for new years, lets see what everyone is getting up to!

MOD EDIT

I'm going to the Cavaliere in Dalkeith ?60 unlimited Food,Drink,Disco/Karaoke,Piper.Then a taxi home at the end of the night.Pretty good value.

The Old Tolbooth
I'm going to the Cavaliere in Dalkeith ?60 unlimited Food,Drink,Disco/Karaoke,Piper.Then a taxi home at the end of the night.Pretty good value.

Damn, I forgot you told me about this mate, I'd love summat like that but it looks like we'll be stuck at Saughton prison warders club.

I don't suppose the taxi would go to Fife by any chance would it? :cheese:

Everybody loves Baz

Going to my mates boozer, Porters

My local,

He's only went and hired a Dicso/singalongythingy for a week so we can fire it up when we're pished on the 1st,2nd and The day of the derby :santa1:

The Real Wilson

Dangerous, think how much food you could eat.

Thinly veiled 'I do PR for Berlin and thought I would post it under the guise of asking what other posters new years plans were' thread imo.

Is this not against Forum rules?

If its not then I am going to pollute this website with so much ****

The Real Wilson
Thinly veiled 'I do PR for Berlin and thought I would post it under the guise of asking what other posters new years plans were' thread imo.

Is this not against Forum rules?

Kind of. I was going to open the thread with the question first then drop it in later on but thought what the heck. I'm just working at this night at new year so letting my fellow kickbackers know about it, PR'ing for myself i'd say rather than Berlin.

Kind of. I was going to open the thread with the question first then drop it in later on but thought what the heck. I'm just working at this night at new year so letting my fellow kickbackers know about it, PR'ing for myself i'd say rather than Berlin.

Will it be crawling with clunge?

Commander Harris

Dinner out then back to a house party, clubs/bars at new year are almost always ****e.

Em...no.

This is definitely PRing for Berlin.

Strange venue....haven't had a tin of Piper for years though. :santa2:

The Real Wilson
Em...no.

This is definitely PRing for Berlin.

Ok, but the fact i'm playing at this night means i want it to be busy.

The Real Wilson
Nice avatar - I used to love that label.

HOOJ1374.jpg

Haha, if it was on Hooj Tunes, it was guaranteed to be a good tune!

Damn, I forgot you told me about this mate, I'd love summat like that but it looks like we'll be stuck at Saughton prison warders club.

I don't suppose the taxi would go to Fife by any chance would it? :cheese:

Hahaha Don't think so mate.Should be a good night though.

Strange venue....haven't had a tin of Piper for years though. :santa2:

Meal at the Cavaliere then they take you up to the Star club in Nitten for the Disco etc.

Meal at the Cavaliere then they take you up to the Star club in Nitten for the Disco etc.

That makes more sense.

So what is the traditional new year celebration in Cambodia?

I've no idea - never been there before - but so long as it's "traditional" :smiliz64: I'll be as happy as Larry.

Hope you have a good festive Dave. And all my fellow KBers*. :santa1:

*Apart from hobo infiltrators, sellik apologists and the PC Brigade. :santa4:

I've no idea - never been there before - but so long as it's "traditional" :smiliz64: I'll be as happy as Larry.

Very good re the traditional witticism. :santa3:

We'll be having our usual Hogmanay curry at the converted garage in Nitten and then, probably, back to Mclaren Hovel for some cocktails. Bet you're jealous... :smiliz64:

We'll be having our usual Hogmanay curry at the converted garage in Nitten and then, probably, back to Mclaren Hovel for some cocktails. Bet you're jealous... :smiliz64:

So long as you and yours have a good time Dave, that's all that matters.

Commander Harris
Very good re the traditional witticism. :santa3:

I'm a big fan of Memories of India. a fine choice of eatery. :)

I'm a big fan of Memories of India. a fine choice of eatery. :)

Yip that's a good Indian although the new one in Dalkeith ****es all over it from a great height.

Yip that's a good Indian although the new one in Dalkeith ****es all over it from a great height.

The one opposite the post office?

Not quite, been there (Cambodia) once and it was a bit of a hole tbh. No idea what New Year is like mind you.

Snake Plissken
Therapist's going to Cambodia to "find himself", along with all the backpackers and prostitutes. :D

Existentialist post, imo

Therapist's going to Cambodia to "find himself", along with all the backpackers and prostitutes. :D

Are you suggesting Mrs Therapist is a backpacker and/or prostitute? If you are, my second will be calling you in the morning and all your legal wiles will not save you. :smiliz64:

Hughesie - did you spend any time in Sihanoukville? It's a 5 star resort I'm going to, not a tramp shack.

Are you suggesting Mrs Therapist is a backpacker and/or prostitute? If you are, my second will be calling you in the morning and all your legal wiles will not save you. :smiliz64:

Hughesie - did you spend any time in Sihanoukville? It's a 5 star resort I'm going to, not a tramp shack.

Nah we were a bit further away in the Mondulkiri area. Basically a lot of old Villages and not many interesting things to do.

The Old Tolbooth
Hahaha Don't think so mate.Should be a good night though.

Damn, I'll just need to crash at yours then mate :laugh:

(Linda can kip in the car)

Tbh, I'm not sure which I'd find more offensive!

backpackers.jpg

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhh :smiliz65:

Surely not!

You can go to hell for buying and listening to stuff like that :smiliz23:

Any chance of a copy !!!

The Old Tolbooth
Surely not!

You can go to hell for buying and listening to stuff like that :smiliz23:

Any chance of a copy !!!

I'll do one on Boxing Day mate :laugh:

The Real Wilson

I'll be at Club Berlin, huge night on there called Boombox, Mallorca Lee, Mark Sherry and a dude from Ireland called Paul Webster who i've been waiting to see for ages are all playing. 2 quid a drink too, not bad for the centre of town at new year!

I'll be at Club Berlin, huge night on there called Boombox, Mallorca Lee, Mark Sherry and a dude from Ireland called Paul Webster who i've been waiting to see for ages are all playing. 2 quid a drink too, not bad for the centre of town at new year!

Please stop trying to get people to go to your gig on here. It's frankly, cheap.

Archived