New Years Eve plans?

The Real Wilson

The Real Wilson
Please stop trying to get people to go to your gig on here. It's frankly, cheap.

It's cheap? It's called self promotion, nothing wrong with that, and my original post was deleted, so i've reposted it in a different manor which isn't against the rules. What's your problem?

Snake Plissken
It's cheap? It's called self promotion, nothing wrong with that, and my original post was deleted, so i've reposted it in a different manor which isn't against the rules. What's your problem?

Have you tried posting in this manor?

the-ravenhof-manor-in-stabroek-b162.jpg

Might work a treat. :smiliz64:

The Real Wilson
Guys, I went to a "The Real Wilson" gig, and it was awful. Don't be fooled by this imposter.

You got me!

You got me!

Seriously mate, you can't just play a mash-up of "The Ketchup Song" and "My Old Man's A Dustman" and expect punters to love it.

The Real Wilson
Seriously mate, you can't just play a mash-up of "The Ketchup Song" and "My Old Man's A Dustman" and expect punters to love it.

I know but I am a beginner in this game, so I'm learning from experience.

Whether you like it or not, 'Las Ketchup' are at the forefront of todays underground music scene, and will be for years to come.

I'll be at Club Berlin, huge night on there called Boombox, Mallorca Lee, Mark Sherry and a dude from Ireland called Paul Webster who i've been waiting to see for ages are all playing. 2 quid a drink too, not bad for the centre of town at new year!

Craig?

I'll be making a rare appearance

Archived