What do Celtic stand for?

MMHearts

As Aiden Mcgeady said "Hearts fans don't like Celtic or what they stand for". Question..............what do Celtic stand for?........and more importantly what does Aiden think Celtic stand for?

marshallschunkychicken
As Aiden Mcgeady said "Hearts fans don't like Celtic or what they stand for". Question..............what do Celtic stand for?........and more importantly what does Aiden think Celtic stand for?

Ends

Loving

The

Irish

Craic.

:biggrin:

MOD EDIT

Seymour M Hersh

Only the lesbian can answer that. Hopefully the SFA/SPL will demand an answer from him but I'll not hold my breath waiting for the demand.

I think they stand as a platform for all the inbreeds and general filth of the earth to support football on!! The sort of people who disgrace remembrance day and spit on people in the street and sing pro IRA songs..

I would say that they stand for hate, intolerance of others, refusal to deal with or acknowledge their sectarian supporters, urinating in public streets, glorifying terrorism, trying to annoy others by putting down Scotland and pretending to be Irish, trying to wind up others by pretending to be religious, trying to wind up others by pretending to be terrorists and portraying themselves as being great fans but are mostly bigoted low-lives who are mostly glory-hunters who are not even from Glasgow and have little or no connection to Ireland.

Lesbian face would say they stood for Ireland, their Irish catholic roots and being good fans who are loved all over the world.

I'd say I was much closer to the mark.

Crap

Europa

League

Team

In

Crisis

I would say that they stand for hate, intolerance of others, refusal to deal with or acknowledge their sectarian supporters, urinating in public streets, glorifying terrorism, trying to annoy others by putting down Scotland and pretending to be Irish, trying to wind up others by pretending to be religious, trying to wind up others by pretending to be terrorists and portraying themselves as being great fans but are mostly bigoted low-lives who are mostly glory-hunters who are not even from Glasgow and have little or no connection to Ireland.

Lesbian face would say they stood for Ireland, their Irish catholic roots and being good fans who are loved all over the world.

Just re-read that and realised that you could describe the Huns with exactly the same words except replace Ireland with England. :santa1:

This.

FTC, FTR, FTOF, FTH, FEETFHOM.

Nelly Terraces

Summed up by the 3 ***** trumpets walking dwon McLeod St before the game, barely intelligible grunting mhanks dressed in that god awful fashion abortion of an away top underneth the home top, and tracksuit bottoms, with erra ned shaved hairstyles. Nice final touch as one of these inbreds whips out a bottle of of buckie out the trackie bottoms. Mmm, breakfast, Weegie style.

What class. Really just walking cliches of utter trash lifestyle/modern culture of the moron. Ticking every box of what you think one of these brain dead clowns look and act like.

The best thing is knowing these sort of dossers will be dead by about the age of 50.

Their life expectancy is probably worse than that of a 3rd world country. Great to know.

They represent the non working, the same non working who sing and chant sectarian, pro IRA, republican, anti British songs while living and scrounging of the country they supposedly hate. Popular amongst gloryhunters. Responsible for ruining this country. People with a serious chip on their shoulder and cant let go of the past. Give a bad name to the Irish people.

Please be aware that using an incident of child abuse to score points will not be tolerated.

M3

Historical fact M3. Jim Torbett was jailed for two and a half years for it in 1998.

• Moderators
Historical fact M3. Jim Torbett was jailed for two and a half years for it in 1998.

No-one's denying the terrible facts as they are a matter of record.

It really doesn't matter. McGeady is irrelevant.

I heard a discussion between a Hearts supporter and one of these idiots whilst walking along Gorgie Road.

The aforementioned tool tried to cross himself to wind people up and proclaiming that God should bless the Pope, in that really annoying nasal whine that all Weegies possess. Only to be confronted by a Hearts fan who wondered why, if he was such a devout Catholic, why was he spending his Sunday somewhere other than church.

Good question IMO.

....if he was such a devout Catholic, why was he spending his Sunday somewhere other than church.

What would be the point in crossing yourself in a Catholic church? That wouldn't wind anyone up. :biggrin:

Toxteth O'Grady

The best thing is knowing these sort of dossers will be dead by about the age of 50.

Their life expectancy is probably worse than that of a 3rd world country. Great to know.

They have evolved to breed at the age of 15 though:smiliz23:

Regal Kingston

Booing 12 year old laddies enjoying their big moment playing on the hollowed turf of Tynecastle - No doubt one or two were probably Celtic fans themselves.

This won't make any papers unlike Aiden McGeadys slating of the Hearts fans. Celtic are as bad as Rangers but theres just something about Celtics away fans that leaves you sick to your stomach.

Seymour M Hersh
What would be the point in crossing yourself in a Catholic church? That wouldn't wind anyone up. :biggrin:

Unless you did it in a Russian Orthodox sort of a way!:smiliz64:

southside1874

Why should we be interested in what they stand for? They have their fight and their cause and they should appreciate that I'm not really interested in their nonsense rather than not like what their nonsense is.

From the club website (must be a work of fiction) ;

Who is Celtic Football Club for?

Celtic Football Club is for people who want to support a football club that strives for excellence in Scotland and in Europe, is proud of its history, supportive of its local community and seeks to support the following aims: “To maximise all opportunities to disassociate the Club from sectarianism and bigotry of any kind. To promote Celtic as a Club for all people, regardless of gender, age, religion, race or ability.”

Looks to me like Sellick should be done under the Trades Description Act.

Seymour M Hersh
Celtic : Scotland's Scousers.

That's all.

More than enough crap there thanks. Best not bothering to post in future if it's just going to be garbage.

Dr Ian Malcolm
On a side note, how much of a dick does Danny Fox's tattoo make him look?

Not nearly as much as his green and white attire, face and general appearance. Also, a Celtic player with a scouse accent? Can you ger any *****-er?

Booing 12 year old laddies enjoying their big moment playing on the hollowed turf of Tynecastle - No doubt one or two were probably Celtic fans themselves.

This won't make any papers unlike Aiden McGeadys slating of the Hearts fans. Celtic are as bad as Rangers but theres just something about Celtics away fans that leaves you sick to your stomach.

I noticed that as well. It's the first time I've heard any away support booing the youngsters.

Hans von Luck
Summed up by the 3 ***** trumpets walking dwon McLeod St before the game, barely intelligible grunting mhanks dressed in that god awful fashion abortion of an away top underneth the home top, and tracksuit bottoms, with erra ned shaved hairstyles. Nice final touch as one of these inbreds whips out a bottle of of buckie out the trackie bottoms. Mmm, breakfast, Weegie style.

What class. Really just walking cliches of utter trash lifestyle/modern culture of the moron. Ticking every box of what you think one of these brain dead clowns look and act like.

I always thought that Glasgow was a third world country. :smiliz64:

what do Celtic stand for

Plastic Oirishness, bigotry and sectarianism. :santa5:

1970's clothing, drunken drug ridden emaciated faces.

Tramps, beggars tink's unwashed uneducated. "I have got a season ticket but my bairns are starving and the wife is the local *******". But the council will look after them.

In other words the vermin of Scottish football, Glasgow Celtic.

This sums it up for me

They stand for delusion. You`ll never get another club that bums itself(haha) up as much as they do anywhere else in the world.

They think every non Scottish neutral loves or has affection for "ra Celtique".

They play on the Irish link when in fact many in Southern Ireland are more interested in the EPL...but in their own wee thick nuts they think the Irish care.

They go abroad on holiday with a Celtique top for everyday of their holiday and think people are in awe of them when they see them...cringeworthy.

And....all the ex-pat Irish or ex-pat Cellic Scots spread their fantasy far and wide when in fact they`ve probably never been to Parkhead.

We could go on as there so much more ....they are just a dispicable and such dislikable club.

I noticed that as well. It's the first time I've heard any away support booing the youngsters.

I noticed that too but in fairness quite a lot applauded too.

Back on subject, Celtic stand for the team I wouldn't support if they where the only team in Scotland.

ps - hate Rangers too

awadooningorgie2
Plastic Oirishness, bigotry and sectarianism. :santa5:

And what would you say Rangers fans stand for - 2 out of 3?

Thankfully bigotry and sectariansim is not the real Hearts way, agreed?

Celtic stand for all that is wrong in Scottish football & are astonishingly allowed to do so!??

They play the vicTIMised card at every opportunity, when they lose, they lose with no dignity . Some of our fans saw it yesterday , when the permatanned tit spat in our fellow Jambo`s face- thats despicable behaviour, no matter what wa you look at it :(

They wheel out their 1967 team at every opportunity & have squeezed every last penny out of their deluded `fans` its got embarrasing now after the 35th anniversary celebrations??? 35 ???

Ive a mate who used to go every week to watch them 10 years ago but now goes to the juniors because he was so tired of being swindled by ra poops at every opportunity.

They are Scotlands shame alright, Rangers are bad but that lot are just the **** of the earth- maybe thats what Aidenio meant by what they stand for??

Archived