Nade in Corstorphine Tescos

Armageddon

Excellent thread guys.........

Counting the mins til 5 and reading about Big Nades eating and King Larry reversing like a god has made it go a tiny bit faster...

Any1 else got memorable tales to tell...... Excellent.

Nelly Terraces
Excellent thread guys.........

Counting the mins til 5 and reading about Big Nades eating and King Larry reversing like a god has made it go a tiny bit faster...

Any1 else got memorable tales to tell...... Excellent.

Last time I spotted Elliott in Asda Chesser he was wearing, I kid you not ,a full white shellshuit (top and bottoms) and white trainers.

Looked like a particulary gormless and stupid polar bear (come to think of it, he was hanging around the freezer section a little longer than you'd expect a normal human being to do, so there may be something in that).

Bloke is a Grade 1 schemie.

NT

PS, Now, Takis, there was a dresser, Mr Suave down the fresh veg aisle....

Spied Chez and Ruben in "Murrayfield" Sainsburys the other week, both with Mrs in tow.

Chez has quite a nice car; didn't see what make, but verging on the "family car" side, rather than a sports number.

Nelly Terraces
I work in Dalkeith Tesco, and we only get Rob Jones now. Used to get Steven Whittaker, but haven't seen him for a while.

Haven't seen any current Jambos in there.

Ill have a look tonight. Downing my tea quick because I need to be there now!

Got a wave off Larry at that medical centre across from Corstorphine Tesco for letting him reverse park. Straight in, no hassle.

Haha, bloody superb. :biggrin:

Nelly Terraces
Spied Chez and Ruben in "Murrayfield" Sainsburys the other week, both with Mrs in tow.

Chez has quite a nice car; didn't see what make, but verging on the "family car" side, rather than a sports number.

Must've got a bonus for getting back in the side, now he's shopping at Sainsburys and not Adsa.

Last time I spotted Elliott in Asda Chesser he was wearing, I kid you not ,a full white shellshuit (top and bottoms) and white trainers.

Looked like a particulary gormless and stupid polar bear (come to think of it, he was hanging around the freezer section a little longer than you'd expect a normal human being to do, so there may be something in that).

Bloke is a Grade 1 schemie.

NT

PS, Now, Takis, there was a dresser, Mr Suave down the fresh veg aisle....

Mr. Terraces, that'll be the same outfit he had on at last year's young player of the year do.

He sat slouched in his chair scowling and constantly texting as the speeches were being made, looking exactly like what he is.........a moody teenager!

Dirty little Herbet.

Nelly Terraces
Mr. Terraces, that'll be the same outfit he had on at last year's young player of the year do.

He sat slouched in his chair scowling and constantly texting as the speeches were being made, looking exactly like what he is.........a moody teenager!

Dirty little Herbet.

Sadly, not surprised to hear about such moronic behaviour from that brat. The more I see and hear about this gimp, the more I think he should be punted asap. Little scrote has a rude awakening coming to him I think (and hope).

Can't believe a wee thread i started has got nearly 60 postings !!! woohoo ... imagine i had seen him in Blockbuster ??? Geezo !

I saw Larry in Tesco the day after he got munched last season, he was on crutches ... anyway, could be a decent thread/sticky of player spotting !!! I seen one a Tynie last week ... aye just the one !

I was at Bennets car repair place last week and i also seen Gary Wales there who was having his Audi A4 seen to, had nice maroon leather seats and a hottie in the motor to (who also wanted me to see to her).

Keep them coming lads ! Every little helps !

BBC Understands.

No doubt the complimentary Honda Civic/Jazz or Skoda Octavia/Fabia we generously let them have

Was it Pink? or was pink only for ibby

I also saw miko at asda at chesser about 2 months ago, he parked his delightful skodia and bird in a disabled place, Pinilla must have been hiding somewere

Nelly Terraces
No doubt the complimentary Honda Civic/Jazz or Skoda Octavia/Fabia we generously let them have

Was it Pink? or was pink only for ibby

I also saw miko at asda at chesser about 2 months ago, he parked his delightful skodia and bird in a disabled place, Pinilla must have been hiding somewere

Is that a list of possible signings targets?

C'mon you know something dont you? Don't hold it back.

NT

PS, whats your source??

Calum Elliot tried it on with my girlfriend in Why Not a couple of months ago. FACT.

When she turned him down (or at least, she says she did....:laugh:), one of his mates went over and said to her, "Do you know who you just got offered a drink by? CALUM. ELLIOT!"

As if he was bloody Jude Law.

Reports that he was wearing aforementioned white shellsuit are, at this moment, unconfirmed.

Calum Elliot tried it on with my girlfriend in Why Not a couple of months ago. FACT.

When she turned him down (or at least, she says she did....:laugh:), one of his mates went over and said to her, "Do you know who you just got offered a drink by? CALUM. ELLIOT!"

As if he was bloody Jude Law.

Reports that he was wearing aforementioned white shellsuit are, at this moment, unconfirmed.

He always used to be in stereo and always seemed to be on his own

He seemed to prop up the bar offering drinks to any random decent bird who came near

Spoke to him a few times and he seems a pretty decent down to earth guy

You cant really blame him for what his mates say

A few of our other players do love themselves and count as grade A tossers though :ninja:

He always used to be in stereo and always seemed to be on his own

He seemed to prop up the bar offering drinks to any random decent bird who came near

Spoke to him a few times and he seems a pretty decent down to earth guy

You cant really blame him for what his mates say

A few of our other players do love themselves and count as grade A tossers though :ninja:

I was ripping his mate there, it must be said. At least the guy has magnificent taste in girls...:)

Her reply to him of, "Who?", even though she knew fine well who he was, did make me chuckle though.

I'm in Tesco Corstorphine at least three times a week and I have never seen any player there.

I'm missing out and I hate to miss out.

I see Derek the Jambo there most days stacking shelves, often have wee spraff with him. Maybe I'll ask him who he's seen next time.

What's the best time for player spotting?

usually 3pm saturday sometimes 12.30 could also be sunday about 2 hope this helps:fing10:

Archived