Xmas party tales

Carl Weathers

Carl Weathers

Any good stories?

I always end up pretty steaming but don't have any particularly great stories.

I just tend to keep my head down for a few days after and avoid eye contact with some people - just incase...

One of the best I've heard -

Employee using a fire extinguisher on the big boss and losing his job the next day.

:santa3:

jambojackbilly

Don't really work in a harmonious enviroment these days , so dont bother.Would KO without a shadow

Prefer a good day out with mates or having good session with my Brother like i did on Saturday.

When i worked in an office had a few good laughs

One girl stripped right off on the bus back from Glasgow to many cheers but never returned, a shame really as she was nice girl and quite tidy

Walking in on the boss sniffing a big line a marching powder. Not a big thing in my book, but when you consider he acted like the virgin Mary it made my freckin year!!

Carl Weathers

I was pretty hammered at the doo two weeks ago. Swore I'd never do it again and actually drove to my last one.

One more to go though - the big one (I have 3 work xmas parties). Will try to take it easy - nothing worse than working the next day with a raging hangover and no recollection of what you said to your boss, colleagues you don't like and bursd you fancy.

Best not to dip your wick in the company ink as well - unless they are fit or at least don't sit opposite you.

We have a long history of nasty accidents, for example I ended up with 7 stitches in my eyebrow a few years back. This year we had a broken glass landing on someone's foot, much blood and an ambulance. Over the years there has been a broken nose and a dislocated shoulder (same incident, different people, sadly the nose was my nose), fights with bouncers, an ambulance called for someone knocking themselves out, a suspected broken foot and others.

Happy days.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

not really a story but i found funny the queue for the cubicle in olivers bar on rose street last 19th december!! every man and his dug was there last year!

Carl Weathers
We have a long history of nasty accidents, for example I ended up with 7 stitches in my eyebrow a few years back. This year we had a broken glass landing on someone's foot, much blood and an ambulance. Over the years there has been a broken nose and a dislocated shoulder (same incident, different people, sadly the nose was my nose), fights with bouncers, an ambulance called for someone knocking themselves out, a suspected broken foot and others.

Happy days.

What happened to your eyebrow?

When I did mine, I only got 4 stitches (and a permanent scar)!:smiliz23:

i remember many moons ago at an old job of mine there was a night out at christmas when this complete bellend spent the whole night overtly taking the pish out of a woman who he had taken a dislike to for some reason. he thought she was just another worker in the office of the same grade as him and being an annoying **** with too much peev in him he obviously saw it as very funny to pick on her and insult her in front of everyone else.

his dish was quite a sight when he was informed the next again week that he had been ripping the pish out of one of his senior line managers. unfortunately the woman was a very broad minded and tolerant person who didn't bear any grudge and the matter was dropped.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
i remember many moons ago at an old job of mine there was a night out at christmas when this complete bellend spent the whole night overtly taking the pish out of a woman who he had taken a dislike to for some reason. he thought she was just another worker in the office of the same grade as him and being an annoying **** with too much peev in him he obviously saw it as very funny to pick on her and insult her in front of everyone else.

his dish was quite a sight when he was informed the next again week that he had been ripping the pish out of one of his senior line managers. unfortunately the woman was a very broad minded and tolerant person who didn't bear any grudge and the matter was dropped.

You where lucky to keep that job then sir, I recall you where promoted to fries not long after.

What happened to your eyebrow?

When I did mine, I only got 4 stitches (and a permanent scar)!:smiliz23:

Fell up the stairs in Black Bo's after a long argument about who had rights to the pool table with some very butch lesbians. Due to being hammered I didn't get my arms out in time to stop myself and headbutted a stone step. Everyone thought I'd been battered by a lesbian with a pool cue. Luckily the barmaid was a nurse who diagnosed that I was too drunk for painkillers and gave me an icepack and another pint.

You where lucky to keep that job then sir, I recall you where promoted to fries not long after.

i shall disregard these latest crazed ravings since it's the festive period. once the festivities have run their course i shall disregard your future crazed ravings for another unspecified reason.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
i shall disregard these latest crazed ravings since it's the festive period. once the festivities have run their course i shall disregard your future crazed ravings for another unspecified reason.

fatuntitled-big-man1.jpg

Victorian = big sulkin Jessie

Archived