White Christmas?

david mcgee

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

i remember their being a white christmas, anyone remember when exactly it was?

1993 was the last time in Edinburgh.

Sterling Archer

Every christmas is a white christmas in my house.

In all seriousness I really hope it isn't. My gf's got her driving test on Christmas Eve and I hope she passes, if so then she's driving down the road on Christmas Day and I can sleep.

Having missed the predicted long, lazy, BBQ filled summer, and forecasted Indian summer as well, I don't think I'll be digging out the path on Christmas morning.

marshallschunkychicken
Every christmas is a white christmas in my house.

In all seriousness I really hope it isn't. My gf's got her driving test on Christmas Eve and I hope she passes, if so then she's driving down the road on Christmas Day and I can sleep.

Racist post IMO.

:smiliz64:

The Old Tolbooth

I really hope it's not a white xmas, boxing day is fine but not xmas day because I need to drive 40 miles to see my kids on xmas morning every year and give them their presents :(

I P Knightley
Isn't it winterval? Keep religion out of Xmas:toasting:

You could start yourself by refraining from inflicting Christ's cross, the symbol of his suffering and our, err, subsequent redemption from sins and everything or something upon us with your anti-Jew, anti-Muslim, anti-Hindu, anti-Buddhist and anti-Jedi post. Gahhh, you're practically the pope with that post...

This time of year, it's all about consumerism, over indulgence and Sant with his hat on at a jaunty angle. :santa3:

Last year, and the year before, and the year before, and .... :santa1:

Guest juvehearts

an official white xmas has to be snow on the office at the met in central london.

ofcource i know bookies take on bets on other parts of the UK BUT, for an official white christmas, at least 1 flake of snow has to have landed on the rood of the met office in the 24hrs 0000 & 2359 on the big day.

Archived