Weird food mixes

Dano307

I understand how random this thread is :2thumbsup:

But just wanted to share this with you all, I have no idea what I was thinking, or why I tried this... But I just mixed Salt and vinegar pringles... with peanut butter! Yes, sounds disgusting. But I now really like it :10900:

Basically just made a peanut butter sandwich but with pringles instead of bread... If you're in a bored mood and hungry like I was, I would recommend it :curtain: haha

Any JKBers ever mixed random food or drinks together for no apparent reason but then been pleasantly surprised? This could be interesting...

I understand how random this thread is :2thumbsup:

But just wanted to share this with you all, I have no idea what I was thinking, or why I tried this... But I just mixed Salt and vinegar pringles... with peanut butter! Yes, sounds disgusting. But I now really like it :10900:

Basically just made a peanut butter sandwich but with pringles instead of bread... If you're in a bored mood and hungry like I was, I would recommend it :curtain: haha

Any JKBers ever mixed random food or drinks together for no apparent reason but then been pleasantly surprised? This could be interesting...

Contemplating trying it as have both.

Contemplating trying it as have both.

I bet it's calling out for you to try it :stuart: Go on, I want to know if i'm the only one who actually likes it! haha

I had warm gingerbread and fois gras the other night when I went out with the g/f for our anniversary. It amazed me how well it worked.

Probably isn't that weird, but I enjoy a nice cold beer with a small cheese board and green olives.

Substituting wine with beer I guess.

The Old Tolbooth

I like experimenting with pizza toppings, my fave so far is sea food with pepperoni, jalapenos and onion, oh and anchovies! Yummmmmmmm :)

Cornflakes and Lager 1 morning when I was about 18...Parents on Holiday and na milk left...:smiliz23:

Heston Blumenthal eat your Heart out!! :smiliz57:

Cut a slab of mature cheddar cheese, spread butter/mayonaisse on it and chuck oads of spicy peanuts on top so they stick. Yummers.

I used to have peanut butter and banana on toast.

That sounds fantastic.

My ex was well into rice cakes. I used to put ketchup on them.

Brown sauce on crisps or white bread is the business.

Also, try some Bisto Gravy Granules (Beef) on Battered fish (Cod or Haddock) - muts nuts!

:santa1:

That sounds fantastic.

My ex was well into rice cakes. I used to put ketchup on them.

If there's bread in my house I'm going to make it to see if I was just an insane wee laddie, or a culinary genius.

I suspect the latter tbh. Antony Worrall-Thompson aint got nuffin on me.

The Old Tolbooth
Peanut butter, Jam and little pickled onions.

Dog biscuits used to be good.

My god Paddy, are you pregnant? :santa1:

I P Knightley

Ham

&

Pineapple

mixed around with

Cheese

Tomato Sauce

and cooked on

Bread

doesn't get weirder than that.

Sexton Hardcastle
My god Paddy, are you pregnant? :santa1:

"Holiday weight" i hope.

I dont think i would touch dog biscuits now. It was around 10 years ago.

Can I throw in Tesco's kids pizzas on a piece.

If God made pieces for work thats what it'd be. I think its mentioned in the bible actually.

"and God completeth by the seventh day His work which He hath made, and ceaseth by the seventh day from all His work and made pizza sandwiches."

The Old Tolbooth
"Holiday weight" i hope.

I dont think i would touch dog biscuits now. It was around 10 years ago.

Your barking mad mate! :curtain:

Regal Kingston
Ham

&

Pineapple

mixed around with

Cheese

Tomato Sauce

and cooked on

Bread

That basically a Hawaiian pizza.

I like a Baileys with a lager chaser.

Never tried the g&t to get the full "Alan Partidge - Ladyboy" but the two work for me.

Ham

&

Pineapple

mixed around with

Cheese

Tomato Sauce

and cooked on

Bread

Hawiian pizza imo.

Hawiian pizza imo.

I like a Baileys with a lager chaser.

Never tried the g&t to get the full "Alan Partidge - Ladyboy" but the two work for me.

That would be my first ever FAIL on kickback.

Shortbread and blue cheese. Awesome!

What works really well is mixing totally contrasting tastes, like very sweet and very sour. That's why cheese and jam works well, you'll find brie and cranberry paninis in any sandwich shop, that's just fancy cheese and jam!

Great wee recipe;

Pork chops (or escalopes, medallions whatever)

Sauce made from honey, ketchup and Worcester sauce, 50% honey, 25% ketchup, 25% Worcester.

Grill pork for 5 minutes, turning half way, then pour over sauce and put in an oven proof dish, in the oven at 200 for 20 minutes.

Amazing!

Shortbread and blue cheese. Awesome!

What works really well is mixing totally contrasting tastes, like very sweet and very sour. That's why cheese and jam works well, you'll find brie and cranberry paninis in any sandwich shop, that's just fancy cheese and jam!

Great wee recipe;

Pork chops (or escalopes, medallions whatever)

Sauce made from honey, ketchup and Worcester sauce, 50% honey, 25% ketchup, 25% Worcester.

Grill pork for 5 minutes, turning half way, then pour over sauce and put in an oven proof dish, in the oven at 200 for 20 minutes.

Amazing!

I don't like Gammon,BUT have done a Roast Gammon Joint, Pour over 1ltr of Coca Cola and bake in the Oven...Been told it's delicious!!:smiliz57:

My favourite has to be cheese, ham, brown sauce and salt & vinegar crisps in a tortilla wrap.

Lovely stuff.

worst one ive witnessed - cornflakes..... and tomato ketchup!!!!

HAHAHAHA funny you should mention that, my cousin used to eat that... Rank!!!:smiliz23:

Miller Jambo 60
Warmed sliced strawberries with basalmic vinegar and black pepper.

Smashin.

My wife likes salad cream with haggis .

Warm a pitta then fill it (I mean fill it) with peanut butter, banana, natural yogurt, blueberries and honey.

Lovely.

add strawberries or raspberries for a change.

I like experimenting with pizza toppings, my fave so far is sea food with pepperoni, jalapenos and onion, oh and anchovies! Yummmmmmmm :)

Now I would add some pineapple on that pizza and probably bin the onions but a nice combo JM

French Toast with Jam

try some marmalade instead.

how about a slice of toast butter and marmalade with a slice of toast butter and marmite. sweet and sour. best to mix the marmite and butter together to make it creamy before applying to toast.

Fried egg with a soft yolk and dip slices of banana into it, yum yum. a bit of brown sauce as well and some crispy bacon and ................I'm off to the kitchen for a fry up.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
HAHAHAHA funny you should mention that, my cousin used to eat that... Rank!!!:smiliz23:

it was also my cousin i saw eating it aswell, you canny choose family eh!

I P Knightley

Hawiian pizza imo.

EXACTLY what I was getting at.

Weird food.

(I like your powers of deduction)

Archived