U19s game tomorrow

Ryan Gosling

2pm at Tynie against Rangers. Copil is playing, for those curious.

Sure it won't be as bad

The U19s could have played tonight and it would not have been as bad.

portobellojambo1

Sure it won't be as bad

EDIT - Removed, already answered.

Sure it won't be as bad

In my details statistics from this Campionship and Youth cup for all games of U19s, the team win only with Branny in first 11(including vs.Rangers). Maeby this fact is ancidental, but is 1000% truth. Against Rangers now he is on the bench. Maeby people is not happy that he is international again. But after his games in tournament in Bulgaria I'm sure - he is not player for the bench. The coaches (U19s and U21) of national teams are sure too. But...any have idea. Succes for all boys from me! The people ask me 3-4 days ago for another guys from bulgarian U19s. Here is full list with names and clubs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgaria_national_under-19_football_team

In my details statistics from this Campionship and Youth cup for all games of U19s, the team win only with Branny in first 11(including vs.Rangers). Maeby this fact is ancidental, but is 1000% truth. Against Rangers now he is on the bench. Maeby people is not happy that he is international again. But after his games in tournament in Bulgaria I'm sure - he is not player for the bench. The coaches (U19s and U21) of national teams are sure too. But...any have idea. Succes for all boys from me!

He'll just been on the bench because he has just returned from international duty and the coaches will probably feel he is a little jaded even if Branny does not feel that himself or do you know something else jamboBG is there more to it ?

He'll just been on the bench because he has just returned from international duty and the coaches will probably feel he is a little jaded even if Branny does not feel that himself or do you know something else jamboBG is there more to it ?

Normal people tallking. This is important for comunication. And...I don't belive in this legend! This game is around one week after his last game with national team.

Goalie, Kelly, McGowan, Balatoni, Hamilton, Mulrooney, Husband, Mearns, Copil, Visconte, Glen.

Cheers

I take it thats a yes then ;)

So this game is a 2pm kickoff today at Riccarton.What bus do you get from Haymarket station to Riccarton.Would Edinburgh Park be better.

Bollox.... not been online so knew nothing about it.... unlike Jock.

Shame as I'm on 4 weeks gardening leave! baws!

Its only 12, can you not still make it?

Its only 12, can you not still make it?

Hmmm possibly.... meeting my old dear at half one.... infact bollox to it I might try and make it.

Cool, I'll probably come up to the first 20 minutes or so.

You staying for the whole game??

Just read your post again! might see you I'm the big black guy. with the orange scarf.

Dean Winchester
So this game is a 2pm kickoff today at Riccarton.What bus do you get from Haymarket station to Riccarton.Would Edinburgh Park be better.

might pop up too. :)

you're not driving up are you Kenny?

I'm not mate... I'm meeting my old dear at waitrose at half 1 just for 5 mins then going to grab the bus from haymarket. So might not get there until the 2nd half.

Commander Harris
I'm not mate... I'm meeting my old dear at waitrose at half 1 just for 5 mins then going to grab the bus from haymarket. So might not get there until the 2nd half.

fair enough - might see you up there if I can get myself organised in time.

Supposed to have a uni class at 2pm. Actually check with Hearts to see if they would like me to cover the game. That should make up my mind what I should do.

Guest JamboRobbo

I too would be interested to hear how giggs and ronaldo (oops sorry I meant visconte and kostadinov - easy mistake to make :laugh:) are getting on.

just had a text to say half time score is 0-0. we have the young lad from the 15's in goal. Text said Hearts have been under pressure 1st half but defence has coped so far.

0-1 FT. Not a bad game, fairly even although they probably had the better chances. Gary Glen hit the post in the second half and played well throughout. Liked the look of Mearns in the middle. Terrier-like, probably exactly what the first team could do with just now!

Wee lad in goals with the white hair pulled off some superb saves as well.

0-1 FT. Not a bad game, fairly even although they probably had the better chances. Gary Glen hit the post in the second half and played well throughout. Liked the look of Mearns in the middle. Terrier-like, probably exactly what the first team could do with just now!

Fleck scored for Rangers, I think?

Looks a player.

Anyone else stick out mate ???

Left with aboutn 15/20 minutes to go.

Awful, awful game. Plus it was freezing.

Copil was subbed with about 5 minutes to go of the first half and wasn't too pleased. I would have been as well as Visconte was dreadful on the other wing.

Left with aboutn 15/20 minutes to go.

Awful, awful game. Plus it was freezing.

Copil was subbed with about 5 minutes to go of the first half and wasn't too pleased. I would have been as well as Visconte was dreadful on the other wing.

The traditions from my statistics - if Branny is not in start 11 - no victory!!! Now come Inverness March, 1st, Hearts football Academy, 11am KO. The coach have choice. Victory or...

Do we have a name for the goalie. Some cracking saves if he's as young as that. Thought McGowan looked classy again and the defence and Mearns were tidy. Mearns certainly has a bit of bite. Bit like watching the seniors because things just seemed to fade out when we got in their half. Copil looked totally lost but Visconte worked and kept trying to do things. Who was it that was getting called "Bowser", I think?

More enjoyable than last night. The future is not entirely bleak.

Do we have a name for the goalie. Some cracking saves if he's as young as that. Thought McGowan looked classy again and the defence and Mearns were tidy. Mearns certainly has a bit of bite. Bit like watching the seniors because things just seemed to fade out when we got in their half. Copil looked totally lost but Visconte worked and kept trying to do things. Who was it that was getting called "Bowser", I think?

More enjoyable than last night. The future is not entirely bleak.

Scott Thomson is the goalie I think. 15.

Ryan McGowan is Gowser?

Archived