U19s game tomorrow

Ryan Gosling

The traditions from my statistics - if Branny is not in start 11 - no victory!!! Now come Inverness March, 1st, Hearts football Academy, 11am KO. The coach have choice. Victory or...

That was the only reason I didn't go home at half-time so I could see what Barnny was like.

He had a few nice touches but was playing out wide and didn't really get too much opportunities going forward.

The same I would say about Copil. Although he is never a winger in a million years. Kept drifiting in looking to get involved.

Also there were quite a few first team players watching along with David Weir, Chrlie Adam and Judas Webster. As well as Shaggy, Kosolovski and Korobochka.

Scott Thomson is the goalie I think. 15.

Ryan McGowan is Gowser?

Cheers. Now you suggest it, it seems obvious. I was thinking more of the smoothness of a young Levein.

That was the only reason I didn't go home at half-time so I could see what Barnny was like.

He had a few nice touches but was playing out wide and didn't really get too much opportunities going forward.

The same I would say about Copil. Although he is never a winger in a million years. Kept drifiting in looking to get involved.

Also there were quite a few first team players watching along with David Weir, Chrlie Adam and Judas Webster. As well as Shaggy, Kosolovski and Korobochka.

Thanks for information. Of course he is striker, but he is team player. Is very danger to be striker, because he can to score...

This is not good!!!

In a good or a bad way?

For some reason bad.

I thought he played really well but just have this bad feeling about him. He is also the captain and really doesn't look like one ie Berra.

But hopefully he proves me wrong.

willie wallace

Anyone know why Jonathan Brown was't playing.Is he injured.Thought it was a pretty poor game and Glen had very little support up front although he was unlucky not to score.McGowan man of the match.

For some reason bad.

I thought he played really well but just have this bad feeling about him. He is also the captain and really doesn't look like one ie Berra.

But hopefully he proves me wrong.

He's only captain because he's the oldest, bud! Eggert was captain last season.

He's only captain because he's the oldest, bud! Eggert was captain last season.

What a brilliant way to pick a captain.

"Who is the oldest?!?!?!"

"Me gaffer"

"Captain".

Vagina's.

Come on Sked FFS. They are all laddie's. None of them are captains.

McGowan is the pick of the bunch IMO, in terms of captaincy for that side and talent in terms reaching the first team.

Think he is also a bit different to Berra. Much better with the ball at his feet and excels in centre midfield as well.

Come on Sked FFS. They are all laddie's. None of them are captains.

McGowan is the pick of the bunch IMO, in terms of captaincy for that side and talent in terms reaching the first team.

Think he is also a bit different to Berra. Much better with the ball at his feet and excels in centre midfield as well.

Like you said none of them look like captains. And a lot of the things McGowan was telling other players was from the coach.

Yeah he did look a lot better on the ball shown by a couple of great runs from defence but there is just something about him that reminds me of Berra.

Anyone know why Jonathan Brown was't playing.Is he injured.Thought it was a pretty poor game and Glen had very little support up front although he was unlucky not to score.McGowan man of the match.

Not sure why he wasnt playing but he spent most of the first half with his tongue down some little dirty's throat !

Was standing next to the dug-outs for most of the game, and must admit I wasn't too taken with Darren Murray's management skills. Seemed to spend most of the game shouting abuse at the players and his tactics seemed a bit on the random side.

Still, probably didn't help matters having Alex Koslovski loitering around for the whole game!

Groin injury.

Was there, left after 25 minutes. Freezing!

Looked ok. Not sure of names, but the wee no.6 looked good, and I thought Gowser was pretty neat.

Sked, going by your avatar, I was probably standing next to you. :laugh:

Did you not kick him in the baws?

He was carrying the bairn eh.:D

Drove into the town after.

He should get a hair cut with his dirty money. Looks like a bleeding woman.

Was there, left after 25 minutes. Freezing!

Looked ok. Not sure of names, but the wee no.6 looked good, and I thought Gowser was pretty neat.

Sked, going by your avatar, I was probably standing next to you. :laugh:

Were you the guy listening to his I-pod?

If you were stadning next to a guy with a Fiorentina shirt then yeah that was me.:cool:

But it was bloddy freezing. I wish I left a lot earlier.

Were you the guy listening to his I-pod?

If you were stadning next to a guy with a Fiorentina shirt then yeah that was me.:cool:

But it was bloddy freezing. I wish I left a lot earlier.

Aye that was me, the headphones were really just keeping the inside of my ears warm:laugh:

I left after 25 minutes. Needed to go into town for 3. Coudn't feel my hands on the steering wheel.:confused:

Susie-Jambo-66
He was carrying the bairn eh.:D

Drove into the town after.

He should get a hair cut with his dirty money. Looks like a bleeding woman.

LOL funny you should say that about his hair. He was coming out the hairdressers at about 4.15 with his wee boy just round the corner from my house.

His hair had been done but it is still long lol :eek:

LOL funny you should say that about his hair. He was coming out the hairdressers at about 4.15 with his wee boy just round the corner from my house.

His hair had been done but it is still long lol :eek:

Looks like a girl.

Whinges like one too.

Archived