Tiger dropped by main sponsor...

Walter Bishop

Tiger likes golf and shagging around when he's on the road. You would think Accidenture's core audience would appreciate that message.

this_is_my_story
Tiger likes golf and shagging around when he's on the road. You would think Accidenture's core audience would appreciate that message.

That's actually a pretty good point. :2thumbsup:

Anyway, his main sponsor - that'd surely be Nike, wouldn't it?

Accenture.

The funniest aspect of this is how they say that they are doing it for his sake, to protect his privacy. Nice spin guys! :stuart:

Gillette dropped him as well but you would think, again that it is good advertising, no?

Isn't the whole point of their adverts "get a close shave and women will shag you"

its hardly a shock that his sponsors are dropping him since he says he's taking a break from golf. if a sportsman isn't playing the game he plays well, he's hardly worth sponsoring.

maybe durex or mates will pick him up. or "infidelity ward", the activision crew that made the latest cod game

Say What Again
if nike drop him he is really struggling.

Yep, how on earth will he get by with his $1,000,000,000

With all these companies dropping Tiger, I am becoming more and more proud of Kelloggs for sticking by him.

How will he struggle? as soon as he comes back he'll win a few tournaments and he'll soon have as much money as he was getting before.

Jobs a good one I say, this way he gets to shag around and gets a long holiday before coming back and reclaiming his no1 spot.

I mean if nike drop him then i would imagine almost every other sponsor would follow. Hard enough getting a earache from the wife for getting your willy wet without losing the majorty of your income.

I suspect that these deals would have been long standing ones and in these tough economic climes they might have used his indiscretions to get out of their contract or perhaps use it as leverage to renegotiate a lower one.

Yep, how on earth will he get by with his $1,000,000,000

With all these companies dropping Tiger, I am becoming more and more proud of Kelloggs for sticking by him.

Yip, Theeeey're Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!! :curtain:

I'll get ma coat!!

Miller Jambo 60

Quality, biggest understatement of my lifetime.

I hope you were joking.:smiley2:

The mailouts are great, I'm still not sure how they get away with a lot of it but the site contains some hilarious stuff.

:10900: Indeed. I think I found the site initially through whitehouse.org, which unfortunately hasn't carried its irreverent humour on into the Obama administration. The more satire, the better! :stuart:

I P Knightley
I mean if nike drop him then i would imagine almost every other sponsor would follow. Hard enough getting a earache from the wife for getting your willy wet without losing the majorty of your income.

There might be a bit of Ray Parlour-style planning going on here.

There's a pre-nup agreement in place which will give Elin, it's said, $300m. You'd have thought that the remaining $700m would be sufficient for any man, regardless of that man's needs for hookers & drugs. No matter who drops him, he's not going to be struggling.

Even if he comes back (as good as he's been) with very little financial support, his winnings would eclipse the total earnings of most golfers.

There might be a bit of Ray Parlour-style planning going on here.

There's a pre-nup agreement in place which will give Elin, it's said, $300m. You'd have thought that the remaining $700m would be sufficient for any man, regardless of that man's needs for hookers & drugs. No matter who drops him, he's not going to be struggling.

Even if he comes back (as good as he's been) with very little financial support, his winnings would eclipse the total earnings of most golfers.

Bingo. He already has enough money to last him several lifetimes, and will always be able to rake in more money through golf and commercial avenues. Losing his sponsorship is the least of his problems at the moment.

Say What Again

They discussed this briefly on the radio. Experts reckon golf would be the biggest loser - speculated to lose $591m if he took the year out - due to a drop in ticket sales, viewing figures, appearance and prize money from sponsors for Tigerless tourneys etc.

championsleaguefan

Tiger has a billion in the bank his main priority is to make sure his wife dose not take half his cash so a wee bit time out will save more than it would lose him if she dose a B1.

Archived