Subo has talent

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

The goddess has her own special on STV at 9.30 tonight, watch it and be amazed.

PS. Have I mentioned she only lives 13 doors from me?

:smiley2:

Miller Jambo 60

Give it a miss, might give me a sleepless night.

The Mighty Thor
Is it true the woman is an absolute zoom who should be sectioned?

Yes.

When i see her on tv i keep thinking i'm watching an early edition of Noel's Christmas presents.

SusanBoyle_1__682_914103a.jpg

I rest my case.

Carl Weathers
Yes.

When i see her on tv i keep thinking i'm watching an early edition of Noel's Christmas presents.

I rest my case.

FFS...

Her and McGeady could be sisters.

Better call Saul

In the co-op the other day buying a ?10 pound top up she was !

you think her record company would have her sorted out

silly boot

I P Knightley

HEALTH WARNING

The show is being presented by the excruciatingly annoying, talentless, pie-faced tw@ that is Piers Moron.

There'll be something better on the other side. Any other side.

Fair play to her,and one thing is for sure she can sing.Unlike some of the singers today.Hope she goes from strength to strength.

The Old Tolbooth

I bet you've been there mate! ;)

I reckon you met her here

lucky_shag.jpg

Just turned it on and she was singing with Elaine Paige she can def sing which is nice after all x factor guff. Someone with talent and not manufactured (yet)

Fair play to her,and one thing is for sure she can sing.Unlike some of the singers today.Hope she goes from strength to strength.

I'm watching on TV and am quite impressed with her singing - not my taste, but she can certainly sing.

I do get the feeling she'll be a lot of work for her management team though.

portobellojambo1

She can definitely sing, and I'm sure she'll not give a feck what people say on internet forums. The ?54 million that her album has run up in sales over the last 2 weeks will more than make up for anyone's comments, and that figure is expected to increase ten fold.

She can definitely sing, and I'm sure she'll not give a feck what people say on internet forums. The ?54 million that her album has run up in sales over the last 2 weeks will more than make up for anyone's comments, and that figure is expected to increase ten fold.

You think she might be tempted to buy out Vlad? :stuart:

Snake Plissken

I was completely indifferent to her until recently.

I took a temp job in a shop for a few weeks to tide me over (thankfully in FT employment again and will hopefully never have to do that kind of work again!) and we got a stack of her CDs in. The manager decided it would be a good "motivational" ploy to play said album on repeat ALL DAY until we sold all of them.

Before that day I didn't care either way about the rotund fruitcake.

After hearing her album 10 times in a row I now hope terrible things happen to her. :hang:

Hope she has a big mantlepiece. Ye should see how many xmas cards she's gettin in the post! Nae Need! In the thousands every day! Each and every one addressed "Susan Boyle, Blackburn, Near Bathgate, West Lothian"

AlphonseCapone
Right enough "the bad bits" are the only bits.

My house in the "good" part eh Blackburn

centennial-heritage-museum-formerly-discovery-museum-of-orange-county-santa-ana-ca628.jpg

:2thumbsup:

Hope she has a big mantlepiece. Ye should see how many xmas cards she's gettin in the post! Nae Need! In the thousands every day! Each and every one addressed "Susan Boyle, Blackburn, Near Bathgate, West Lothian"

What kind of nutter sends Susan Boyle a xmas card?

I know a boy who sent a letter of support to Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky affair mind.

I know a boy who sent a letter of support to Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky affair mind.

Not the old "..it's for a friend" routine, is it Adi?

:th_o:

Right then JKB - here's a challenge.

Everybody send a card to

bikerjambo

13 doors away from Susan Boyle

Blackburn

Near Bathgate

West Lothian

Go on...do it :D

ToadKiller Dog

I can make my old Yamaha keyboard give off a sound like the bagpipes if i flick the right switch .

Good luck to her she has a very good standard choral voice to say she is some great talent is a step too far imo . I fear a bit for her mental state when the masses move on from her to the next Fad a toaster than can play the stars and stripes or a Hobo who can dance the lambada something like that.

I hope she gets the support she needs when the public get bored and move on .

Maybe being nuts may help her longer term .

jambojackbilly

I wonder who actually buys her CD.Yet to meet anyone that has admitted as as such

I wonder when the ' wheres all my money gone ?? ' starts

Fair play to her all the same, certainly not my mug of piddle but it seems she has an army of fans :smiley2:

I wonder who actually buys her CD.Yet to meet anyone that has admitted as as such

I wonder when the ' wheres all my money gone ?? ' starts

Fair play to her all the same, certainly not my mug of piddle but it seems she has an army of fans :smiley2:

My Mother in Law asked the wife to get her it for her Christmas...Even SHE said she wouldn't be seen buying it!! :hat2:

You should here the S*** my wife listens too...Westlife, Take That, Boyzone, X Factor Contestants...And she slags SUBO!! :th_o:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Did he get a reply?

Yes.

I rest my case.

Bet she was one of the 54'000'000'000 in Seville.

Doctor FinnBarr
Right then JKB - here's a challenge.

Everybody send a card to

bikerjambo

13 doors away from Susan Boyle

Blackburn

Near Bathgate

West Lothian

Go on...do it :D

Thank you Boof!

:43:

alwaysthereinspirit

"er, uhm, er, uhm, a collection of villages"

Is it true the woman is an absolute zoom who should be sectioned?

If her agent had any sense, he/she would insist that SuBo simply comes on stage, immediately sings, and immediately goes off again. No interviews, talking or opportunity for pulling daft faces, making daft signals, twirling her scarf etc etc.

She is an accident waiting to happen when she is not singing.

Not the old "..it's for a friend" routine, is it Adi?

:th_o:

Ha!

Last i heard the boy actually had the reply framed and on his wall.

If her agent had any sense, he/she would insist that SuBo simply comes on stage, immediately sings, and immediately goes off again. No interviews, talking or opportunity for pulling daft faces, making daft signals, twirling her scarf etc etc.

She is an accident waiting to happen when she is not singing.

i agree.

Saying that, though, she only ever seems to come out with 2 lines "Bloody marvellous" and "I'd like to thank everyone". I can only assume she's already been told to keep it simple and only utter those two lines regardless of what she's asked.

Those American fruitcakes were hilarious too. All as mad as a box of Frogs.

Archived