Break-ins in Gorgie - A warning

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

Just a warning to anyone living in the flats around Gorgie to make sure you lock your deadlock if going out. I've attended 2 break-ins in Gorgie in the last 2 days where some horrible little scrote is kicking in the doors that only have Yale locks on.

He has seemingly done a few in the area.

According to reports the Police know the parasite thats doing the one man crimewave but can't get enough evidence to charge him. He kicked in a door last night with the owner in the house at the time.

So beware and make sure you use your mortice.

Chris

http://www.pentlandlocksmiths.co.uk

Miller Jambo 60
Just a warning to anyone living in the flats around Gorgie to make sure you lock your deadlock if going out. I've attended 2 break-ins in Gorgie in the last 2 days where some horrible little scrote is kicking in the doors that only have Yale locks on.

According to reports the Police know the parasite thats doing the one man crimewave but can't get enough evidence to charge him. He kicked in a door last night with the owner in the house at the time.

Chris

Sounds a right aerse, kicking the door in.

Aye nobody will hear him.

Doctor FinnBarr

Chris

A mate used to live in Gorgie just next to Robbo Av. who had a habit of losing keys when we were out. We would just go back, kick in the front door and then his house door and not once did anyone ever come to see what the noise was!

The down side of using the foot-key on the front door was that the close was stinking of **** anytime the uglies came to town.

:stuart:

Jambojohnnyboy

Chris

www.pentlandlocksmiths.co.uk

Thank you for informing us.

my wheel from my bike got nicked last week,its got a puncture free tyre and its the disc type.

little ****:43:s

Guest The Crack Fox

Chris

You weren't the policeman who buzzed my flat last night at 11:45pm asking for access to my block were you?

Italian Lambretta

No I'm a Locksmith and I was out for some light refreshment after the game:10900:

You weren't the policeman who buzzed my flat last night at 11:45pm asking for access to my block were you?

Chris

I lock my deadlock even if I go for a pish!..

If the police know of a crime wave in the area, and its the same guy,and they know who he is.... yet they tell you to watch out for him .!!!!!..

You need to have a wourd with your local MP + Police for you area.

If you catch the wee *******S ,then ,JOB DONE.:th_o:

Feck justice :th_o:Smack feck out the wee person.:10900:.

Garry.

polwarthjambo

i had a flat in yeaman place and returned from work one day to find that some wee knob had kicked the door in and burgled flat. the police came round and weren't too positive about catching the thief. i went to cash generator on dalry road the next day with a list of all the things that had been nicked in the hope that the burglar would maybe be thick enough to sell my stuff on and i caught the little **** red handed in the shop trying to sell my CDs!

stereotype of a junkie ****bag, white shellsuit and everything. He'd left his council tax book as a form of ID on the desk of the shop before doing a runner, turns out he lived about five doors down the road from me. Police went round to his flat and found my dvd player set up ready to go under his tv! recovered most of my stuff but not about ?300-400 worth of stuff - i wasn't insured so had to take hit. According to the police he was out on bail for previous house breakings, in the end he got some community drug order and that was it, justice eh! wouldn't surprise me if it was the same boy.

i had a flat in yeaman place and returned from work one day to find that some wee knob had kicked the door in and burgled flat. the police came round and weren't too positive about catching the thief. i went to cash generator on dalry road the next day with a list of all the things that had been nicked in the hope that the burglar would maybe be thick enough to sell my stuff on and i caught the little **** red handed in the shop trying to sell my CDs!

stereotype of a junkie ****bag, white shellsuit and everything. He'd left his council tax book as a form of ID on the desk of the shop before doing a runner, turns out he lived about five doors down the road from me. Police went round to his flat and found my dvd player set up ready to go under his tv! recovered most of my stuff but not about ?300-400 worth of stuff - i wasn't insured so had to take hit. According to the police he was out on bail for previous house breakings, in the end he got some community drug order and that was it, justice eh! wouldn't surprise me if it was the same boy.

thats class that you caught him. I bet you were raging when you saw him with your cd's. Can't believe he didn't go to jail for that though. You should have given him some justice yourself!

I hope you waited a few weeks before you and your mates went round and gave him a scheme booting.

penicuik jambo

My flat doon leith was burgled on sat night while I was back oot in Penicuik, came in thru the spare bedroom window, tv, two laptops, ps3 and 5 games, the mrs's nintendo ds and games, they raked thru every drawer in the flat leaving it a mess. Would love to get my hands on the ****bag that done it, would be me getting jailed if I did though

Archived