Baileys

Beats

Chaka Demus & pliers

The wife had a free shot of the caramel one at about 8 in the morning at Heathrow the other week. she said it was great but she still wasn't drunk enough for a sly BJ on the plane.

The People's Chimp
Be warned, Baileys is a dangerous drink.

Lorenzo Amoruso turned into a 'Baileys alcoholic' when he was out injured.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lorenzo-Amoruso-Confidential-Autobiography/dp/0951347179

"It's hilarious rubbish. I know footballers' books are generally insane one sided accounts of their ego driven urges, but Amo takes the biscuit. From tales of him getting fat and drunk during his injury fuelled Baileys addiction (what sort of bloke becomes a Baileys alcoholic for grief's sake) to his absolute incredulity and indignation at being branded a racist for racially abusing a player. The shirtless shots of him in the middle might appeal to girls (or boys) who enjoyed bouffant 80s metal though."

Sounds like a classic.

This book is a very easy to read book.I am a big Rangers fan and like most fans wanted to know the truth about The Dick Advocat saga.It tells you everything you want to know about the Big Man himself and gives a great insight about his life at Rangers.A great Xmas gift and a must have for all Rangers fans.

This book is brilliant, it gives you a real insight into what actually goes on behind the scenes at a football club. I am a big Rangers fan and I really enjoyed reading this. It contains Lorenzo's thoughts on many things from relationships between himself and his managers to what he truely thinks of bitter rivals Celtic. It also contains his ups and downs in life from having a near death experience when he was young to lifting the SPL Championship trophy and many others. He is a truely talented man with a good education, you will relise it if you read this book. This is a most for all Rangers fans.

A truely talented man with a good education, indeed.

Chaka Demus & pliers
Sounds like a classic.

A truely talented man with a good education, indeed.

He is a truely talented man with a good education, you will relise it if you read this book. This is a most for all Rangers fans.

Indeed

But Irish Meadows and fill the Baileys bottle with it mate, it's only ?4 a bottle in Tesco's and she'll never notice the difference ;)

(p.s. don't tell her I said that :D)

I'll be telling her after Xmas John :10900:

Archived