Khan v Salita

Gigolo-Aunt

Fight is next Saturday, whats the boxing fan on Kickbacks opinion on this one?

Dont know much about Salita but his record looks very decent, is it a bit of a red herring though?

Khan has really turned his career around, would like to see how he stands up to a right good hit though.

That Salita looks okay. Quite quick imo. If he can pack a punch too I think he will cause Khan problem's. Should be a good fight.

Did anyone see that awful fight last night? That could have got boxing stopped.

That Salita looks okay. Quite quick imo. If he can pack a punch too I think he will cause Khan problem's. Should be a good fight.

Did anyone see that awful fight last night? That could have got boxing stopped.

Seen a bit of it this morning mate. Looked a very poor fight - notice that Hatton was the promoter - the couple of fights when tat he has been in charge of have looked a bit amateur hour tbh!

Seen a bit of it this morning mate. Looked a very poor fight - notice that Hatton was the promoter - the couple of fights when tat he has been in charge of have looked a bit amateur hour tbh!

It was by far the worst fight I have ever seen. They done more jumping than boxing. They were not boxers in my eyes. Hatton didn't even speak after it. He must have been embarassed with that!

Archived