Arctic Monkeys at SECC last night

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Anyone else there? The band were absolutely tremendous, the best current band on the planet IMO. (Contentious maybe, but let's discuss!)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Marred slightly near the start by arsehole weegies/over-zealous stewards. (Couldn't see what was causing problems and I hate both the above-mentioned groups!)

I saw them at the AECC a year or so ago. Whilst they were good, they are nowhere near the best live band I have seen. (indeed I saw Kasabian at the same venue a few weeks ago and they were streets ahead)

Agreed, I think the Artic Monkeys are a tremendous band. Not sure about best on the planet, but tremendous all the same.

Anyone else there? The band were absolutely tremendous, the best current band on the planet IMO. (Contentious maybe, but let's discuss!)

Glad you enjoyed the gig, but unfortunately the second part of your post is incorrect.

Saying that, their newer album is a refreshing break from the same guff that they have been trotting out every couple of months for the last 2 years.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I saw them at the AECC a year or so ago. Whilst they were good, they are nowhere near the best live band I have seen. (indeed I saw Kasabian at the same venue a few weeks ago and they were streets ahead)

I didn't seen the Arctic Monkeys last night so can't compare, but I did see Kasbian a few weeks back and thought they were **** hot.

Archived