Ever worked in a hotel?

Moriarty

Have you ever worked in a hotel or know somebody who has? If so you can help me with my 4th year project research!

http://uploading.com/files/m71m6ec1/Hotel+Questionnaire.doc/

If you could take a few minutes to fill out that questionnaire it would be muchos appreciated!

If anybody has trouble downloading it but wants to help, PM me and I will copy and paste it into a PM for you.

Thanks in advance JKB! :2thumbsup:

I've got a friend who worked in a hotel in America for a pretty extended period of time, mate; just left last week actually.

Want her to fill it in?

I've got a friend who worked in a hotel in America for a pretty extended period of time, mate; just left last week actually.

Want her to fill it in?

Yeah that would be ace.

I hope you noticed I refrained from saying I would fill her in. :2thumbsup:

Sterling Archer
Yeah that would be ace.

I hope you noticed I refrained from saying I would fill her in. :2thumbsup:

Except you didn't! :10900:

probably easier if i just put the questions in here tbh.

Hotel Questionnaire

Name:

Contact Details (optional):

Please be as detailed as you can in these answers. As I don’t know a lot about the intricate workings of a hotel I have left the questions quite vague, but the more detailed your answers are the better.

1) Which Hotel do/did you work for (please state location)

2) Do you still work for this hotel? If not how long did you work there?

3) How many rooms does the hotel have? (Approximately)

4) Does the hotel have a recycling policy that you are aware of? If so what did this entail

5) Were you given any training on recycling procedures? If so explain what.

6) What, if any, tasks did you have to complete everyday to do with recycling, and were they carried out properly by all staff

7) In your experience, are there any wasteful aspects of the hotel environment that could be improved to save on materials and energy?

8) Finally, is there anything else you think I should look at that would be useful to my research?

feel free to put it on this thread or PM me. thanks in advance everyone!

probably easier if i just put the questions in here tbh.

Hotel Questionnaire

Name:

Contact Details (optional):

Please be as detailed as you can in these answers. As I don?t know a lot about the intricate workings of a hotel I have left the questions quite vague, but the more detailed your answers are the better.

1) Which Hotel do/did you work for (please state location)

2) Do you still work for this hotel? If not how long did you work there?

3) How many rooms does the hotel have? (Approximately)

4) Does the hotel have a recycling policy that you are aware of? If so what did this entail

5) Were you given any training on recycling procedures? If so explain what.

6) What, if any, tasks did you have to complete everyday to do with recycling, and were they carried out properly by all staff

7) In your experience, are there any wasteful aspects of the hotel environment that could be improved to save on materials and energy?

8) Finally, is there anything else you think I should look at that would be useful to my research?

feel free to put it on this thread or PM me. thanks in advance everyone!

I worked in a hotel for a year, but those questions look hard and i really cant be a**ed. Sorry man. :2thumbsup:

I worked in a hotel for a year, but those questions look hard and i really cant be a**ed. Sorry man. :2thumbsup:

come on scott. Do a brother a favour!

scottish_chicP

I have PM'd you the answers. Not sure how useful my answers will be as it was about 4 or 5 years ago I worked there.

I have PM'd you the answers. Not sure how useful my answers will be as it was about 4 or 5 years ago I worked there.

thanks very much! Its all useful.

Worked for the caley, but it was over ten years ago and it was in Henry J Beans, which was pretty much a seperate bar and we didn't have much contact with the hotel bods, we did recycle the glass etc but i couldn't really give you details on the recycling policies of the hotel from back then, sorry Picard.

• 2 weeks later...
Jury's Inn and The Carlton, oops my mistake it's only 2:10900:

Didn't realise that they rent out rooms by the hour

:10900:

Archived