PAYING FOR MEALS USING A COUPON

Regal Kingston

Being kickback's self proclaimed male chauvanist pig champion.

I would never go dutch with a lady/woman. I would always insist on paying.

Sorry girls just the way I was brought up.

John

Am I the only one who thinks that the expression 'going Dutch with a woman' sounds like it should involve a high level of sexual experimentation?

In order to secure some 'Jam Roll' I've never been one to look at a girls coupon.

Why do I think I've picked this thread up wrong ???

Radioactive Mince
Am I the only one who thinks that the expression 'going Dutch with a woman' sounds like it should involve a high level of sexual experimentation?

Nope. I thought this too. Well, I thought of a threesome with a couple of athletic Dutch blondies.

What a load of old shyhte this thread is, IMO. Shallow bitches in influencing prospective retarded man-wallets in meal payment dilemma shock. As a few decent folk with any kind of sense have said - It doesn't matter a ******.

As for the rest (not the old fashioned kinds who insist on paying - more the type who would be offended/embarrassed by accepting the use of, or using a, a, a VOUCHER :unsure:)- Get a grip of yourselves, ****ing faux-riche.

Mince

just as a quick update - had the mates sis out on Saturday at the Outsider, outdid themselves with the sirloin steak, again. Fecking love that place.

As for sis, halfway through she tells me she's been seeing someone for a couple of months :( nevermind, we'll put that one down to some foundation work and try again at xmas. :curtain::10900:

maltese jambo
Don't know if I would be overly impressed with it on a first date unless it was put across as 'I have a voucher for here, do you fancy trying it out'.

After that though I don't see any problem with it.

No point paying ?30 for a meal when you could get it for ?15. Plus the cheaper it is, the more you can afford to go out.

In saying that, I don't like guys paying for stuff for me that much anyway. Would always expect to pay half or take it in turns or whatever.

Good on you.

Nothing more pathetic than an old fashioned (usually Maltese/Italian) girl sitting there expecting you to pay for everything.

Sergio Garcia
Surely on a 1st few dates you could be a bit sly about it.

At the end of the meal go to the toilet and on your way back go up to the bar/cash desk and pay without her seeing if possibe. That way she won't see you using the voucher and will think your really generous paying for the whole meal.

And hopefully get up to yer nuts in her guts at the end of the night:smiley2:

Exactly the way to play it

just as a quick update - had the mates sis out on Saturday at the Outsider, outdid themselves with the sirloin steak, again. Fecking love that place.

As for sis, halfway through she tells me she's been seeing someone for a couple of months :( nevermind, we'll put that one down to some foundation work and try again at xmas. :curtain::10900:

Hope to feck you either went dutch or had a coupon.

A mate of mine (not me by the way) took his girlfriend of a few weeks out for a meal last night and paid for the meal with a 2-4-1 coupon.

I think this is the height of thriftyness and believe that no woman would be impressed by the sight of their date settling the bill with a coupon. If I was a bird my knickers would be staying firmly up.

What is everybodies thoughts on this? I've been going out with my girlfriend for a couple of years and I still wouldn't pay with a coupon as I feel it cheapens the occasion and saying "Ye dain the deal" halfway through a romantic meal would ruin the ambience.

Maybe if you're married its ok?

What would the Kickback females think if they went on a date and he paid with a coupon?

They should be grateful that the guy was willing to use the coupon on them rather than one of his mates

Archived