T in the Park 2010

The Rev

Does anyone have an idea when tickets go onsale for this? I've been hearing February some time but not sure on an exact date.

Cheers in advance.

Last year they did a Christmas sale, but that was because they didn't sell out their early bird tickets in July.

If there isn't an announcement soon, then the usual ticket date is a Saturday in the middle of February.

I've already got my early bird tickets.

got my early bird tickets in july, its worth subscribing to the pee in the dark webpage

http://www.tinthepark.com/content/

normally they give you a bit notice as to when they are back on sale.

anyone heard who's playing this year?

muse said "maybe t in the park" during an interview. That'd do me!

Doubt anyone will be confirmed yet.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Got my tickets back in July but haven't heard of any bands that are playing next year yet.

As already stated tickets are usually on sale in February.

muse said "maybe t in the park" during an interview. That'd do me!

Doubt anyone will be confirmed yet.

Ive been going to festivals for about 10 years now. Normally taking in 2 or 3 per year. Its now getting well beyond boring when the following same bands are at every bloody festival and normally play the main stage one after the other. I felt like Bill Murray in groundhog day this year and practically avoided all of the main stage.

Killers

Snow Patrol

Chemical Brothers (always a good show but the same every time)

Muse

razorlight

****ing Keane

Glasto is 40 next year and the strongest rumour is that Muse will headline. ****ing MUSE?!?! Dont get me wrong, a few good tunes from back in the day (first 2 albums, the rest is bumf) but to headline Glasto celebrating 40 years? When they play every festival every year anyway? pfffft.

Would disagree with Muse headlining the 40th Glasto.

This is TITP however which is nothing on the Glasto scale, and correct me if i'm wrong but Muse have yet to headline.

So i think they'll be a poplular choice, and something different for the Scottish audience.

Muse's new stuff is still excellent.

Would disagree with Muse headlining the 40th Glasto.

This is TITP however which is nothing on the Glasto scale, and correct me if i'm wrong but Muse have yet to headline.

So i think they'll be a poplular choice, and something different for the Scottish audience.

Muse's new stuff is still excellent.

Im not debating Muse's ability to headline TITP (i didnt even mention it), they probably will as its tailor made for them. Id expect Biffy to be right up there one night as well.

I just expected a band that had been around longer who folk wouldnt get much opportunity to see would headline the 40th Glasto. I dont think Muse fall into this category. For showmanship they are up there but they tour frequently, the Glasto headliner should be someone who folk dont get much of a chance to see. Plus, Muse are marmite.

Im gonna disagree on the new stuff being excellent, your obviously a fan and im not going to debate this. Different strokes eh.

Was at my first T in the Park last year, really enjoyed it and can't wait to go back. You don't realise until you are there how much fun the campsite is and I'd say most of my favourite moments weren't in the arena.

Anyway, I can see Muse and Kasabian playing. Probably Biffy Clyro and The Enemy and, from a personal point of view, I hope Reverend and the Makers play. :2thumbsup:

Another question on tickets, are you likely to get camping ones online or is it better to queue up? A couple of mates queued up for ours last year as I had an exam the day after but didn't even get Thursday tickets.

Can't see Biffy headlining and stages, mabye king tuts. They just aren't popular enough and are there every year anyway.

Was at my first T in the Park last year, really enjoyed it and can't wait to go back. You don't realise until you are there how much fun the campsite is and I'd say most of my favourite moments weren't in the arena.

Anyway, I can see Muse and Kasabian playing. Probably Biffy Clyro and The Enemy and, from a personal point of view, I hope Reverend and the Makers play. :2thumbsup:

Another question on tickets, are you likely to get camping ones online or is it better to queue up? A couple of mates queued up for ours last year as I had an exam the day after but didn't even get Thursday tickets.

got camping tickets online no problem last february. so did everyone i know who tried.

Just your Donald Duck i suppose.

Can't see Biffy headlining and stages, mabye king tuts. They just aren't popular enough and are there every year anyway.

Agree.

They are the most over-rated, unoriginal band I've heard in a long time.

Sound like a very bad version of early Idlewild.

Archived