Sex.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Dry spell ended post IMO.

This.

Reminds me of that scene in Road Trip where the dweeb guy can't donate his sperm because "I had sex last night - with a girl"! :10900:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left ?"

"None.",replied Johnny. "'cause the rest would fly away."

"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher. "But I like the way you are thinking."

Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one licking her cone, the second biting her cone, and the third one sucking her cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?"

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger. But I like the way you are thinking."

Pics or it didnt happen.

Bull**** thread, when you get your hole. You don't brag about it on some forum without taking pictures to back it up.

I must admit that it makes me chuckle that the op got a bit of action and thought "I can't wait to tell everybody on the internet that I had sex!". :rofl:

Sex to me now is just a funny way of saying the number between four and five.:43:

Or between 5 and 7 Bob ?:th_o:

Horatio Caine
Sex to me now is just a funny way of saying the number between four and five.:43:

You mean four and a half???

Yes, that IS a funny way of saying it!

Id rather have a cup of tea and get my feet up for something good on the telly.

So would I, but it doesn't half make your willie sore.

Auld age bob...Disnae come itself!! Unlike the OP!!

Get off my back its sex thirty in the morning, thank goodness it will soon be three or nine o'clock or something. I thought when I got old all that happened was I got a pension. Now I have one I cannae mind what to do with it.:qqb026:

Frankenstein Jambo.

Ach, like it or lump it, I never said anything about having sex, I left that up to all your perverted imagination.

I quote, all I said was "I like sex" and you lot replied very accutely (or is it astutely?)

Anyways, keep going, Its very, very funny. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Ach, like it or lump it, I never said anything about having sex, I left that up to all your perverted imagination.

I quote, all I said was "I like sex" and you lot replied very accutely (or is it astutely?)

Anyways, keep going, Its very, very funny. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

How can you say you like it if you've never had it? :hat2::laugh:

Frankenstein Jambo.
How can you say you like it if you've never had it? :hat2::laugh:

See again, I never said anything about me never having sex. Thats you all assuming that is what I meant. :smiley2:

It has shown though that assuming the worst is worse than worse and when assuming the worst you are therefore worse.

Nah, now I am taking the ****.

See again, I never said anything about me never having sex. Thats you all assuming that is what I meant. :smiley2:

It has shown though that assuming the worst is worse than worse and when assuming the worst you are therefore worse.

Nah, now I am taking the ****.

Think you're taking the pesh out of yourself there, because that is complete and utter bollox your speaking.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Think you're taking the pesh out of yourself there, because that is complete and utter bollox your speaking.

I know mate, I am just absoloutly bored stiff at work.

Ha Ha, in context i think that is funny.

self administered hand shandy doesn't count.

Aye but It's usually better and you can do anyone you want!!!!

Archived