'Weakened Hibs side...'

marshallschunkychicken

:laugh:

That's pretty much all I've heard since Saturday.

Aye, I've noticed that. Not alot said that we're missing Zal, Suso, Elliot, Temps and Larry. 5 players who, if fit, would arguably all be in our first XI. 4 of them certainly

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I seem to recall they had a weakened side when we dicked them 4 - 0 in the semi. They're bank balance strangely enough was far from weakened (to the tune of around ?4m i seem to recall)

Absolutely dillusional every one of them. Apparently there is a rumour doing the rounds on one of their forums that Martin O'Neill is preparing a bid to take Bamba and Zemmama to Aston Villa. For a combined fee of ?5.5MILLION. I kid you not. That is the level of them

winston churchill
I seem to recall they had a weakened side when we dicked them 4 - 0 in the semi. They're bank balance strangely enough was far from weakened (to the tune of around ?4m i seem to recall)

Absolutely dillusional every one of them. Apparently there is a rumour doing the rounds on one of their forums that Martin O'Neill is preparing a bid to take Bamba and Zemmama to Aston Villa. For a combined fee of ?5.5MILLION. I kid you not. That is the level of them

liverpool better get a shift on then.

similar comments on the Chelski vs Man U game

Commentator says Man u are lacking 5 FIRST TEAM players for this match

They were - Berbatov ( yep ) Ferdinand ( eh....well yep ) ..........but then he goes on to quote Hargreaves ( I'd totally forgot he was STILL there ) and JS Park ( I like him but he's not a 1st choice player in SAF's eye's )

I don't think Scholes even got mentioned ?

Oh aye FTH :2thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

:rofl:

They were a weakened team. They were much weaker than Hearts, much weaker than the press like them to be and weaker than their supporters like to believe. Then again how weak must you be to think that they are anything other than an average SPL team. They proved they are not even as good as us and we couldn't score in a ,,,,,,,,,,,

Captain Scarlett
:2thumbsup:
They were a weakened team. They were much weaker than Hearts, much weaker than the press like them to be and weaker than their supporters like to believe. Then again how weak must you be to think that they are anything other than an average SPL team. They proved they are not even as good as us and we couldn't score in a ,,,,,,,,,,,

Miller Jambo 60
Baws! They are just a wee team..

Wee team,Wee squad and just the same old rubbish.

Excuses after excuses.

Doug.

similar comments on the Chelski vs Man U game

Commentator says Man u are lacking 5 FIRST TEAM players for this match

They were - Berbatov ( yep ) Ferdinand ( eh....well yep ) ..........but then he goes on to quote Hargreaves ( I'd totally forgot he was STILL there ) and JS Park ( I like him but he's not a 1st choice player in SAF's eye's )

I don't think Scholes even got mentioned ?

Oh aye FTH :2thumbsup:

i think they were specifically meaning players that werent even on the bench, as sholesy was on the bench, i could be wrong though ofcourse.

So, basically no results count in the entire history of football unless both teams had their strongest 11 on the park?

The semi was brilliant, they moaned about a weakened team with no Brown or Riordan but fail to acknowledge that we were without Bednar and Brellier. We also finished the game with a back four of Fyssas, Skacel, Neilson and Webster, hardly first choice.

:qqb017:

Aye, I've noticed that. Not alot said that we're missing Zal, Suso, Elliot, Temps and Larry. 5 players who, if fit, would arguably all be in our first XI. 4 of them certainly

Eggert J as well. We were missing 6 players, they were missing two (Bamba and Zemmama).

The anti-Hearts slant the media puts on things is ridiculous.

marshallschunkychicken
So, basically no results count in the entire history of football unless both teams had their strongest 11 on the park?

The semi was brilliant, they moaned about a weakened team with no Brown or Riordan but fail to acknowledge that we were without Bednar and Brellier. We also finished the game with a back four of Fyssas, Skacel, Neilson and Webster, hardly first choice.

Bear on mind they were 'missing' Gary O'Connor as well.

Because they sold him two months earlier.

Were they not missing the vast majority of their support as well?:108:

Archived