X Factor officially becomes a Farce!!

Walter Bishop

Totally!!!

Lucy should have gone through on that performance she done, and Simon knew he couldn't send Lucy home and therefore put it to the public vote knowing the twins would go through.

Joke

The Old Tolbooth
What a ****in crock of nonsense it has become. I'm nae watchin it anymore. ****in jokers.

Cowells just a sc um bag, fact!

Liked the bit at the end where Lucy and Danni held each other in a tight comforting embrace.

I would like to see that go a bit further.

Quite a lot further.

Simon Cowell has his own agenda.

He went to the public vote last week and this week knowing the weaker singer (but more popular singer) would go through.

He knows Lloyd and the twins haven't got a hope of winning, so by putting them through he gives his three acts a better chance of winning.

Savvy.

He knew they'd go through with the public vote,it's they 2 thats in the papers every day,

Hope they win it now,as the show will lose the credibility if it already hasn't by what he done tonight.

:rofl:

Grown men seething because of two teenage boys on X Factor.

I know it's funny as feck if you ask me. My Mrs isn't happy lol

Until next week..........

Na nae danger. It's pretty obvious it's just a Cowell money maker by pishin over the public and making them vote for all the others to oust the bawbags. They 2 probably have had the lowest number of votes since the farce started!

Liked the bit at the end where Lucy and Danni held each other in a tight comforting embrace.

Quite a lot further.

I had exactly the same thoughts:curtain:

He said before they sang that the decision was going to be based on the performance they were about to see.. so a hotty sings well like she has every week, and those two MOD EDIT bounce about on stage with no singing ability at all... and he saves them. What an arse. Not seething, but shame on Lucy who could actually sing really well. CBF with X factor.

The Old Tolbooth

Quite a lot further.

I'm just loving your filthy mind mate :cheese:

Grown men seething because of two teenage boys on X Factor.

I'm shaking with rage Ken!!! :ahhhhhhh:

:laugh:

He said before they sang that the decision was going to be based on the performance they were about to see.. so a hotty sings well like she has every week, and those two gypsies bounce about on stage with no singing ability at all... and he saves them. What an arse. Not seething, but shame on Lucy who could actually sing really well. CBF with X factor.

I think you'll find that the public saved them.

I hope they win now, any every time they are in the bottom two now against his act, the other judge votes for them...

I do not mind Cowell, he is honest, up until tonight, where he was tactical instead.

It should be about the public vote. And more voted for Jon and Edward :10900:

First time I have watched it right through, and last.

The X Factor is no longer about singing? Who'd have thought it?

BTW - for all those that are shocked and outraged by this particular television programme and sickened by Cowell's cynical attempts to fix the show in order to retain the maximum number of viewers and more money for himself - one question: why do you watch it?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

D.O.M 5 is sitting at home in his pants furiously pounding the keyboard in anger, fighting back the tears and his trying to stop his lip trembling. Single drops of tears are dripping onto his laptop as he thinks of two 17 year old boys who have DESTROYED his Sunday night.

chester copperpot

D.O.M 5 is sitting at home in his pants furiously pounding the keyboard in anger, fighting back the tears and his trying to stop his lip trembling. Single drops of tears are dripping onto his laptop as he thinks of two 17 year old boys who have DESTROYED his Sunday night.

Replace Sunday night with life and you're there.

****in ragin mate!

Had a ?20 bet on with the Mrs pal that Lucy would get further than Stacey. ?20 doon the swanny cos o they wee poofs.

:P

Captain America

I've never seen my Mrs so raging!

When she saw they were in bottom 2 she went mental, which then turned to rage at the result, but now she finally understands how i felt after we went out to Falkirk in the cup last year, when we got the penalty then it was cruelly taken away from us.

She has just chain smoked about a million fags.

Sergio Garcia
I've never seen my Mrs so raging!

When she saw they were in bottom 2 she went mental, which then turned to rage at the result, but now she finally understands how i felt after we went out to Falkirk in the cup last year, when we got the penalty then it was cruelly taken away from us.

She has just chain smoked about a million fags.

You saying the Jedward tshirt for her christmas wont be well received?

Cowell will pay next week when 2 of his are in the bottom 2.he public will make sure of it.We'll see how he likes it when one of his has to go and they 2 freaks are kept in again!!!.

Utter ****e, what Simon Cowell is doing is just as bad, maybe worse than war profiteering.

The idea that idiots watch this crap, is only surpassed by the fact that they pay money to pick some arsehole and his **** version of a classic song.

Turn it off, press your face against the microwave. It will be better for you.

this_is_my_story
Utter ****e, what Simon Cowell is doing is just as bad, maybe worse than war profiteering.

The idea that idiots watch this crap, is only surpassed by the fact that they pay money to pick some arsehole and his **** version of a classic song.

Turn it off, press your face against the microwave. It will be better for you.

HEAR HEAR!

I think I'd honestly rather watch a re-run of the 6-2 game with a lit match being held under my scrotum.

Simon Cowell is the archetype of the Scottish Referee/Ugly Sisters and has all the credibility of Mike McCurry!!!

InNothingWeTrust
Simon Cowell tonight confirmed it is no longer about singing.

Not saying I watch this drvel, but is it not about having "The X Factor"? By "The X Factor", I mean who will make Cowell the most money.

its up there with the afghani elections. we should get the UN in to investigate. i, for one, am horrified that the blatant money making operation that is the x factor should stoop to such levels of putting money making over art. For shame, Simon Cowell, for shame.

I dont watch it. If the twins who cannae sing get it pulled off the air..then well done them really :2thumbsup:

Go and listen to some proper music ffs ....are your saturday and sunday nights only filled with wannabees performing cover of songs they dont sing any better than the originals?

Better call Saul
****in ragin mate!

Had a ?20 bet on with the Mrs pal that Lucy would get further than Stacey. ?20 doon the swanny cos o they wee poofs.

:P

You worry too much :stuart:

Simon Cowell is a music industry genius.

Why would he do X-Factor if it was not in his own best interests.

He knows what he is doing and who he wants in the final.

He also knows that anyone who goes out he can still give a recording contract to anyway.

As I said - genius.

Johanes de Silentio

Just to state the obvious for a second, New Faces - oops, sorry, X-Factor has always been a farce.

Apologies if already posted! :2thumbsup:

Probably the most cynical advertising operation in history. The fact that so many people lap it up makes me despair for British society.

A huge steaming pile of merde.

Archived