ROBBOS

winston churchill

Guest jambomickey
mickey my mothers side of the family originally come from N.Ireland only going back a couple of generations, have some bloody respect before you start calling the flag they were born under a rag! for all you know the guy in question is in a similar boat to me but embraces his heritage, there are some who associate themselves to more N.Ireland for less than noble reasons but not all and certainly not enough to allow you to disrespect the whole country.

malky i don't mean to be offensive to you or your family! there are some within the hearts support who carry the said item and sing certain songs to wind up other hearts fans and also for sectarian reasons.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PresidentRomanov
ah well i must have been hearing things then!!!!!!!!!:qqb017:

You said that you heard the sash being sung when you walked past, now you're saying you heard five different songs?

What speed do you walk at? :stuart:

malky i don't mean to be offensive to you or your family! there are some within the hearts support who carry the said item and sing certain songs to wind up other hearts fans and also for sectarian reasons.

It's people like yourself that have turned the RHoU into some sort of sectarian symbol.

You said that you heard the sash being sung when you walked past, now you're saying you heard five different songs?

What speed do you walk at? :stuart:

Mickey's on first name terms with every Jambo on the planet; he probably had to keep stopping to say hello to each person he encountered on Gorgie Road. :)

ah well i must have been hearing things then!!!!!!!!!:qqb017:

what Like the sash? :curtain: I beleve you mate just dont expect to get a decent answer from the Robbos Loyal who can't hear a bad word about there adopted home and seem to blank out half of what go's on in there.

Miller Jambo 60
what Like the sash? :curtain: I beleve you mate just dont expect to get a decent answer from the Robbos Loyal who can't hear a bad word about there adopted home and seem to blank out half of what go's on in there.

Whats this about Robbos singing naughty songs, oh dear hell should open up and swallow it.

the ongs i think you refer to are, rule brittanis, god save the queen, the, sash, oh edinburgh is wonderfull, songs about scott browns sister.

Wind your neck in Mick. Rule Brittania was belted out when the troops came in collecting, GSTQ I don't think was belted out but whats the problem if it was. I don't remember our national anthem being bigoted. Oh Edinburgh is wonderful is a horrible song and I'll give you that one. No songs about Scott browns sister were sung. And the Sash isn't bigoted either.

Can I also state that these songs were not sung inside the ground at the derby. I can also remember you stating you wore your Toon shirt to the sunderland game. What does a Newcastle top have to do with hearts?

I P Knightley
Good boy Ivan. Now go and lie in your basket and I'll take you for a walk later. :10900:

I could never take the place of your dog...

rainbow-poodle.jpg

:biglaugh:

I was born in Africa because my dad was in the army,but the only flag i would take to Tynecastle is a Hearts flag,as i see myself as Scottish.

PresidentRomanov
Wind your neck in Mick. Rule Brittania was belted out when the troops came in collecting, GSTQ I don't think was belted out but whats the problem if it was. I don't remember our national anthem being bigoted. Oh Edinburgh is wonderful is a horrible song and I'll give you that one. No songs about Scott browns sister were sung. And the Sash isn't bigoted either.

Can I also state that these songs were not sung inside the ground at the derby. I can also remember you stating you wore your Toon shirt to the sunderland game. What does a Newcastle top have to do with hearts?

I'd be interested to hear what Michael's Newcastle top has to do with Hearts too :smiley2:

I'd also still like to know the speed he was walking at, to have heard all of these five songs being sung :stuart:

Archived