HTC Hero

BoJack Horseman

BoJack Horseman

I know there's a mobile contracts thread in the shed at the moment but I'm looking specifically at this phone and wondered if anyone had it and could give their opinion on it?

I've been looking around at contracts and the best deals seem to be on T-Mobile and with that you get the black version which I prefer.

http://www.buymobilephones.net/mobile-phones/HTC/T-Mobile-G2-Touch-Black/85,14644

I'm on 3 at the moment and have no experience with T-Mobile. Anyone with them know how they are?

Been with T-Mobile for a year now and never had one problem. Went with them originally because they had the best deals then. Got Nokia N95 with free internet and ?140 credit a month for ?30 a month. Was looking at the Hero for when i am due an upgrade in May.

BoJack Horseman

Ordered mine this evening.

On T-Mobile, paying ?20 for the phone then ?20 a month for 300 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet. 24 month contract.

Can't wait now.

Dean Winchester
I'm deciding between this and the iphone currently.

Want to see what Orange offer...

I'm in the same boat. I have until the end of January to decide when am due my next upgrade

I've got a Windows Phone....I'll never buy anything with Windows Mobile on it again. Personally, I'd avoid it like the plague

I've got a Windows Phone....I'll never buy anything with Windows Mobile on it again. Personally, I'd avoid it like the plague

It's not a windows phone, it's android

Love this phone.

BoJack Horseman

That's mine on the way. It's due to arrive tomorrow. Anyone who has one want to recommend the best apps etc?

g2-touch-pl.jpg

Barcode Reader, beebPlayer, Locale, Layar, AndNav2, NetCounter, Spotify, TasKiller, Battery Widget and Linda File Manager are a few I use regularly.

You'll find some that suit your needs more than others.

Enjoy when you get it and congrats on not picking the fashion item, known as the iPhone! :smiley2:

BoJack Horseman

Mine arrived this morning, having a wee play around with it just now.

Anyone who changed networks know how long it takes for your number to transfer?

Mine arrived this morning, having a wee play around with it just now.

Anyone who changed networks know how long it takes for your number to transfer?

Can be up to 7 days after supplying your PAC (not usually as long as that though)

EDIT: Forgot to say, I'm desperate for one of these phones - anyone know where I can get a really cheap sim-free one?

BoJack Horseman
Can be up to 7 days after supplying your PAC (not usually as long as that though)

EDIT: Forgot to say, I'm desperate for one of these phones - anyone know where I can get a really cheap sim-free one?

Really? That's pretty crap.

You'll have to fork out about ?300 for it SIM free. Take it you're currently stuck in a contract?

Archived