Mafia: Twin Peaks - Who Killed Laura Palmer - Sign up thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

Don't talk to me about Falkirk at Christmas time, i've on the call out rota from Christmas day to New Years day so a very good chance i'll be spending more time during the holidays in your neck of the woods than mine :43:

That's pish :( hope you are getting a shed load of extra money if that happens. Having to do that is bad enough but having to do it here should at least triple any wages.

If worst comes to the worst, just tell your work you've been kidnapped by Arnold and direct them to this thread for proof.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me: Gooaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Geoff: Gooaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Me: My original statement stands........Clown.

Morse.

That's pish :( hope you are getting a shed load of extra money if that happens. Having to do that is bad enough but having to do it here should at least triple any wages.

If worst comes to the worst, just tell your work you've been kidnapped by Arnold and direct them to this thread for proof.

It'll help pay for the wedding, treble time xmas day, time and a half boxing day(standard Saturday rate :mad: ) double time on the Sunday and Monday and minimum 12 hour shifts Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Thing is I just know i'm gonna get at least 1 call out on xmas day to some jakeball who's got pished and melted the wiring cooking the dinner

i class her as my niece, its quicker to say niece than a mates daughter who's father has no interest in football, her and her other siblings all call me uncle craig anyway, she came to me as wanting to go the football, i took her to a few games last season to see if she could hack it, i lost im now sober at most games now, my liver is asking major questions

Even more respect for doing it :2thumbsup: Put it this way though, if you can get through watching games this season sober, then you can probably do anything. Tell your liver to stop being a wimp, it's your eyes that should be asking major questions for watching us for 90 minutes

It'll help pay for the wedding, treble time xmas day, time and a half boxing day(standard Saturday rate :mad: ) double time on the Sunday and Monday and minimum 12 hour shifts Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Thing is I just know i'm gonna get at least 1 call out on xmas day to some jakeball who's got pished and melted the wiring cooking the dinner

It's pretty brutal though. Suppose with things like that, you've just got to hope for a bit of luck.

Maybe you can make sure there's some public health warning that goes out on Christmas Eve at 7pm. Any turkey/chicken/pork/whatever bought in the Falkirk area in the last two weeks should not be eaten because it has been contaminated. Surely worth a try!

Mon the mfia.

yreeeeeeeeeesrfds/.

You do realise you're too young to partake in imbing alcoholic beverages.....

Where's the Daily MAIL? oUTRAGED......

YOUNG drunkebn thingy supports Hearts..... To the hanaging tree...:hang:

Baws...Waha

It's pretty brutal though. Suppose with things like that, you've just got to hope for a bit of luck.

Maybe you can make sure there's some public health warning that goes out on Christmas Eve at 7pm. Any turkey/chicken/pork/whatever bought in the Falkirk area in the last two weeks should not be eaten because it has been contaminated. Surely worth a try!

Yeah cos that'll stop them :th_o:

You do realise you're too young to partake in imbing alcoholic beverages.....

Where's the Daily MAIL? oUTRAGED......

YOUNG drunkebn thingy supports Hearts..... To the hanaging tree...:hang:

Baws...Waha

Yet he still handles it better than you bud :10900:

Don't talk to me about Falkirk at Christmas time, i'm on the call out rota from Christmas day to New Years day so a very good chance i'll be spending more time during the holidays in your neck of the woods than mine :43:

so boxing day is a non then? trying to get through a few of my loyal jambos really.

Yet he still handles it better than you bud :10900:

Disagree, I can put forward reasoned arguments whilst inebriated, he/she is also considerably younger than myself, which should be considered in these type of posts. He/She should not be partaking in alcoholic beverages as they are not of legal age...wAHa:stuart:

Wow!!

I've been oot aa nicht...and having read this thread...feel refreshingly unpeshed.

Fingers crossed for nae hangover...

ps...anyone who votes me is a total bawheid.

can you please assign yvonne a number

she's down here or derby weekend and not near a 'pooter

ta

Geoff Kilpatrick

OK, list so far is...

1. Martin

2. jambopompey

3. yvonnejambo

4. Arnold

6. Bev

8. Lasith

10. Kitster

11. Frenchie

12. jambosean75

13. Bigsmak

14. MalkyMcFrench

16. milky_26

18. thehibsareintheirbeds

20. csaba "i've been a townie for too long now" wabba

So, that's 14. With 7 roles it may be a quick game.

Boof, are you playing??

you live at White Park dont ya Arnold? you long you lived there? We were probs neighbours if the answer is more than a couple of years. I still look up there and pine for my beautiful wee flat. Good times indeed :10900:

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, for storyline purposes, everyone will have a character.

So far (Wiki them if you wish)

MASONS

Katherine Martell

Major Briggs

COPS

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Sheriff Harry S Truman

GOONS

BOB

Leland Palmer

Windom Earle

DOC

Dr Lawrence Jacoby

ASSASSIN

Leo Johnson

TOWNIES SO FAR

Bobby Briggs

Lady with the Log

Ed Hurley

Audrey Horne

Jacques Renault

Norma Jennings

Will add more townie characters as more sign up. :2thumbsup:

Morning.

Just having a gorge fest of lots of fatty food after yesterdays ingestion of alcoholic beverage.

I'm not at White Park, Kit.

I need to read about the background of this game as I've no idea who's who and what's what.....

:curtain:

Righty-ho...I'll be John Colquhoun

1. Martin

2. jambopompey

3. yvonnejambo

4. Arnold

6. Bev

7. Boof

8. Lasith

10. Kitster

11. Frenchie

12. jambosean75

13. Bigsmak

14. MalkyMcFrench

16. milky_26

18. thehibsareintheirbeds

20. csaba "i've been a townie for too long now" wabba

Can't remember if Twin Peaks (or whatever the town was called) had a bar so I don't know if I can claim barkeeping duties in case one of the above folk is the real barman.

I could aye be one of those tricycling 'Stop me and buy one' ice-cream sellers...or anything else - open to suggestions.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I am issuing game PMs at the moment. Can you ensure you clear your PM boxes please??

Thanks!!

Archived