Mafia: Twin Peaks - Who Killed Laura Palmer - Sign up thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunch of stalkers!

Then again I saw Sean going into the game at the Gorgie Road end, well presume it was him because there's not going to be many other people with JamboSean 75 on the back of their top!

i took my niece to her first derby, and i managed 2 minutes without swearing, which for me is a new record

The big question though is which of the vermin did you shout at to stop the record going any further?

For any of ya in section G who sussed who I was..you should have come over at HT and said hello. :43:

I didn't know you were in G...:57:

I was in 18/1, great, no need to sit down couldnae see the Roseburn goal, great singing....

OK, anyone up for a 'Mafia' get the gether before a game? I realise you're all from different areas and I'm 50yds from the Wheatfield Stand.... :smiley2:

Just thought I'd put it oot there.....Malky looks like a goon anyway...

PS: I minced....Penalty! Ya [insert severval expletives repeatedly, here.]

Baws..

The big question though is which of the vermin did you shout at to stop the record going any further?

this is her first season at the football, so so far i have been very quiet, not trying to put my attitude at the games to persuade her to behave in simular fashion, i was sober for a starter for this game which is also a first, but she got the jist of how much this game means to us

I didn't know you were in G...:57:

I was in 18/1, great, no need to sit down couldnae see the Roseburn goal, great singing....

OK, anyone up for a 'Mafia' get the gether before a game? I realise you're all from different areas and I'm 50yds from the Wheatfield Stand.... :smiley2:

Just thought I'd put it oot there.....Malky looks like a goon anyway...

PS: I minced....Penalty! Ya [insert severval expletives repeatedly, here.]

Baws..

i can not bring the neice to a game so i can drink, deek is the shiftiest person on this world btw, bev has her 2 charms

Bunch of stalkers!

Then again I saw Sean going into the game at the Gorgie Road end, well presume it was him because there's not going to be many other people with JamboSean 75 on the back of their top!

don't usually get anything on my tops but computers, alcohol and credit cards are a bad mix.

I'm winning....:smiley2: HTF? When did I make all these posts? If I'm roled I'll be quiet....What is Twin Peaks? Breasts? nEVER heard of it? Tv pROg? I need to research....

Arnold 15

Frenchie 7

MalkyMcFrench 6

kitster 6

jambopompey 5

Martin 4

Csaba Wabba 3

Geoff Kilpatrick 3

Lasith 2

Beverley 2

jambosean75 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 2

Boof 1

milky_26 1

scotland 1

Bigsmak 1

Oh, and as this is a continuation of my 10th 21st which arose on 5/11. I'm a bit pie-eyed.

FTH regardless....would you believe my brother is a H fan? Disgusting...

when's this game scheduled to start?

When geoff wakes up? He does live down under....

Guess Geoffs job?

I'm going for Finance.

Tell all the 'Rats' ye know....it's 108 in a row....

When the Hearts* went up to lift the Scottish Cup..we were there.

It's just like watching Brazil....

Have you ever seen the 'Rats' lift the Cup, have you feck....

Shoot Zemamma...nananana etc etc.

*Dislike, Heart of Midlothian, however the song is good.

Unfortunately, for some crap reason I'm unable to see any videos posted......I dhall investigate though.

Geoff Kilpatrick
When geoff wakes up? He does live down under....

Guess Geoffs job?

I'm going for Finance.

I'm awake! I'd like some more bodies first on the list!

My job? I work in Marketing for the leading business bank in Australia.

i had decided to be good but frac it.

9" square based, stuffed crust, bbq base with chicken bacon & spicy lamb(kebab meat) ordered.:10900:

+ an order of garlic bread

I'm winning....:smiley2: HTF? When did I make all these posts? If I'm roled I'll be quiet....What is Twin Peaks? Breasts? nEVER heard of it? Tv pROg? I need to research....

Arnold 15

Frenchie 7

MalkyMcFrench 6

kitster 6

jambopompey 5

Martin 4

Csaba Wabba 3

Geoff Kilpatrick 3

Lasith 2

Beverley 2

jambosean75 2

thehibsareintheirbeds 2

Boof 1

milky_26 1

scotland 1

Bigsmak 1

i save it for the game not he sign up

anyone want to try and get armiya and the doctor back into the gMES

banker

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Geoff Kilpatrick
it might be the one bank that never got screwed up in this country

No, it just owns the only Scottish bank that didn't need government help!

I was right....Loan me a million, Geoff?

Too busy stalking the Frenchmen, they're dodgy.

I agree wi' pompey get dr whae and AR....few others try ants entice.

I want it noted before the game starts I am liable to post more in this game when I can as I'm a fan of the theme and most things David Lynch related. Don't flipping kill me as I'm a bit more chatty!

I want it noted before the game starts I am liable to post more in this game when I can as I'm a fan of the theme and most things David Lynch related. Don't flipping kill me as I'm a bit more chatty!

Getting your excuses in early Kits?

No, it just owns the only Scottish bank that didn't need government help!

did i not kind off say that, forgot to look to get that top for you

Getting your excuses in early Kits?

Nope that's like asking why a dog race is over when the hare has bolted Frenchie :lightbulb:

this is her first season at the football, so so far i have been very quiet, not trying to put my attitude at the games to persuade her to behave in simular fashion, i was sober for a starter for this game which is also a first, but she got the jist of how much this game means to us

It's all about building up the future generations. It's not exactly been a great season to start bringing the younger ones to the games but if they still want to go, it just shows once you start going to the games, it's in your blood.

don't usually get anything on my tops but computers, alcohol and credit cards are a bad mix.

Happens to all of us!

vote Malky HE;S a GOoN! UNVOTE MALKY He'S Not....baws

MAHA

I'm away to try some recruitment....

Nope that's like asking why a dog race is over when the hare has bolted Frenchie :lightbulb:

With the slightly sinister looking pumpkin, you have to be destined to be a goon in this game!

vote kitster for being a smart arse :tt2:

woooooo pile on moi.. the game aint started folks and you aint the only person allowed to be one twin boy. :10900: I'm quite upset you both didn't come down at half time and say hiya but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt... I could have looked like my evil identical twin but it was just me. As for you Martino are you doing joint host on boxing day with me or not?

woooooo pile on moi.. the game aint started folks and you aint the only person allowed to be one twin boy. :10900: I'm quite upset you both didn't come down at half time and say hiya but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt... I could have looked like my evil identical twin but it was just me. As for you Martino are you doing joint host on boxing day with me or not?

First i found out Malky had seen you was when he posted it on here, i'm in a wee world of my own at the football so wouldn't have spotted you if you'd slapped me in the pus and said "Hi i'm Kitster/Kate"

It's all about building up the future generations. It's not exactly been a great season to start bringing the younger ones to the games but if they still want to go, it just shows once you start going to the games, it's in your blood.

she goes as it gets her out for a day, cans of coke, chips, but my fav form her was the fans game, i won 2 tickets for a meet the players (yawn) and tour of the ground changing rooms and such, our tourr guides where Robbie (she has a big crush on) and mikey stewart ( who she did not want in any photos) i had to quickly explain the poppy on our top today and the meaning of it, i will be giving her the book to read

kits, I thought it was you but wasn't certain and I make it a habit (because I like to keep my balls attached) not to go up and speak to random women

First i found out Malky had seen you was when he posted it on here, i'm in a wee world of my own at the football so wouldn't have spotted you if you'd slapped me in the pus and said "Hi i'm Kitster/Kate"

ditto ..I care about nothing other than football when i'm there he must have been really bored to people spot me i reckon. I'm never likely to see anyone in a crowd unless somebody comes up to me or I bump into them. But he did see me but he should have had the balls to come over at half time though..that would have been great..i dont bite.

Well we all know who each other is so next time we'll all have to introduce ourselves properly while Arnold stalks us :curtain:

kits, I thought it was you but wasn't certain and I make it a habit (because I like to keep my balls attached) not to go up and speak to random women

point taken ..but you knew yourself it was me..next time don't be a stranger :10900:

I'm quite glad somebody I've never met could spot me in a crowd really.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Children, behave!

I'll start the game Sunday evening UK time on the assumption of a couple of extra bodies appearing! :2thumbsup:

Quite frustrating that numerous Mafioso were in G today, I was a 'G' virgin but I enjoyed my first time...:stuart: MAHA, WOOHOOO! :smiley2: fecking bollocks.

Damn it man we've got six hundred and fifty planes....and we have radar....Churchill puts great faith in radar....It's vital but it won't shoot down aircraft

Be advised I'm horsed/minced.....

can we use the sign up thrEAd for excuses for low posting, e.g. i have a lot of OT and such, that way if anyone is a goon has a chance, or even better a townie is not done in.

i will start im early shift from now till after xmas, which means i start 5am latest, so i willbe in my bed early doors

Well we all know who each other is so next time we'll all have to introduce ourselves properly while Arnold stalks us :curtain:

I jist like staying...50 yrds from Tynie.

OK, This next week daytime/ UK time I won't be posting so everything will be early morn or evening. UK Time.

Depends on Geoff...

As for you Martino are you doing joint host on boxing day with me or not?

Yeah course, it'll be especially worth it to see you going radge on all things Falkirk :2thumbsup:

In other words - if anyone ever wants to tell you they are taking over your goon slayer title, the football's the place to do it.

she goes as it gets her out for a day, cans of coke, chips, but my fav form her was the fans game, i won 2 tickets for a meet the players (yawn) and tour of the ground changing rooms and such, our tourr guides where Robbie (she has a big crush on) and mikey stewart ( who she did not want in any photos) i had to quickly explain the poppy on our top today and the meaning of it, i will be giving her the book to read

Good stuff. Think it'll be up to me to get my niece going to games and make sure she becomes a Hearts fan. If only when you met the players, you'd just one or two in a cupboard and disguised yourself as a striker instead

I jist like staying...50 yrds from Tynie.

OK, This next week daytime/ UK time I won't be posting so everything will be early morn or evening. UK Time.

Depends on Geoff...

:10900:

Yeah course, it'll be especially worth it to see you going radge on all things Falkirk :2thumbsup:

Don't talk to me about Falkirk at Christmas time, i'm on the call out rota from Christmas day to New Years day so a very good chance i'll be spending more time during the holidays in your neck of the woods than mine :43:

If we are getting in excuses for low post counts when the game starts, my internet connection is basically useless at the moment and it takes forever to load anything up so cheers for that BT.

Going to need to try and sort it out, so they'll probably try and annoy me even further by making the connection worse in some way.

In other words - if anyone ever wants to tell you they are taking over your goon slayer title, the football's the place to do it.

Good stuff. Think it'll be up to me to get my niece going to games and make sure she becomes a Hearts fan. If only when you met the players, you'd just one or two in a cupboard and disguised yourself as a striker instead

i class her as my niece, its quicker to say niece than a mates daughter who's father has no interest in football, her and her other siblings all call me uncle craig anyway, she came to me as wanting to go the football, i took her to a few games last season to see if she could hack it, i lost im now sober at most games now, my liver is asking major questions

Archived