Disneyland Paris.

Jacko72

I'm off to Paris for a week with my girlfriend.

Has anyone here been to Disneyland Paris ?

Is it worth a visit or is it just for kids/families?

Well worth the visit -- great for adults and kids -- just relax and enjoy -- great entertainment and if you have time visit Versailles as well.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Went there 3 years ago. Kids loved it. My only gripe is that you feel a kind of magnetic force opening your wallet and draining it of Euros.

I'm off to Paris for a week with my girlfriend.

Has anyone here been to Disneyland Paris ?

Is it worth a visit or is it just for kids/families?

Well worth a day visit at least.

Was there with the family but was surprised at the amount of couples there.

Recommended.

The Marooney Meister

I was there October this year. DLP was better than Florida, nowhere near as much in your face. Just be prepared to pay high prices. A pint will set you back 7 euros! I think it's great for couples or families.

I'd recommend Parc Asterix (near Charles de Gaulle airport) myself

It's ok and I had a great day there but it's not very big and nothing like as good as Alton Towers (weather was better in Paris though).

Was there at Christmas time last year and had an amazing time, I'd say there's definitely enough to do for at least a day (if you love Disney you could spend a good bit more time there).

I wouldn't bet on the weather being better than over here though, it was absolutely baltic when I was there so I'd make sure you take plenty of warm clothes.

2nded

3rded.

Enjoyed it much better than DLP. DLP is extortionate compared to Asterix too. Gotta say I'm in the minorty...I'd take Orlando everytime.

Well worth it if you like disney,you can purchase a rail & entry

ticket from gare de nord.there are 2 parks and its difficult to do

both in a day.

Paris itself is beautiful I was there in july (6th visit) and found

it to be very expensive,but the views and ambience are free.

Nucky Thompson
A pint will set you back 7 euros!
The bars are a rip off. There is a small supermarket in the train station at the Disney village where you can pick up 6 beers for 5 euros and a decent bottle of wine for 3 euros. You can relax in your hotel room with a drink rather than the bars.

The Marooney Meister
The bars are a rip off. There is a small supermarket in the train station at the Disney village where you can pick up 6 beers for 5 euros and a decent bottle of wine for 3 euros. You can relax in your hotel room with a drink rather than the bars.

Damn, never knew about that!

3rded.

Enjoyed it much better than DLP. DLP is extortionate compared to Asterix too. Gotta say I'm in the minorty...I'd take Orlando everytime.

Thata a minority of two of us. Orlando Disney is far better. If you have no kids don't go to Disney at all.

I love Disneyland and theme parks in general. I dont understand the comment of 'its not as false as the one in America', were the 6 feet mice real when you were there? Anyway, I digress....

The one in Orlando is far better, assuming you're talking about all the attractions, as noone would surely just go to Disneyland over there. Youd take in the Universal Studios, MGM etc.

DLP is still very good, I have been with 2 ladyfriends and had a cracking time both times. Plenty good rollercoasters and the ladies love a ride on the teacups (ooh er missus).

Parc Asterix is supposed to be the mutts nuts as well, so why not do both!

Paris is one of my favourite cities, been 5 times and cant wait to go again. You cant beat sitting in the gardens underneath the Eiffel tower getting mullered on cheap wine and eating tons of cheese.

Have booked up for January and will probably take the new ladyfriend to DLP but will obviously not mention the other two times ive been.

After Parc Asterix my kids thought DLP was a bit tame, so much so that when we went to Florida we only went to "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" at DL, the rest of the park days were at Universal.

Archived