Good riddance Firefox

wibble

Been using Chrome for the last six weeks after a previous thread on here.

Have now deleted Firefox and disabled IE

Chrome is the biz.........FACT.

jamboinglasgow
Been using Chrome for the last six weeks after a previous thread on here.

Have now deleted Firefox and disabled IE

Chrome is the biz.........FACT.

I agree, so glad this thread went up as I got chrome as I noticed that FF was getting slow. Much faster and much better then anything else. Love the spellchecker, I am dyslexic and makes my life easier having something that corrects mistakes.

this_is_my_story
:10900: I've heard it all now. What a complete crock of merde. Try reading up on the history of Firefox, Netscape and Mosaic.

On the one hand we have Google, a company that is committed to knowing as much about you as possible in order that it can make as much money out of you as it can through targeted advertising. On the other we have the Mozilla Foundation that aims to promote choice and innovation on the internet and, through its widespread user community, has striven to provide us with an open-source free alternative to IE and has, over the years, built up an extensive and rich array of add-ons and innovative developments.

OK, so FF isn't as fast as the new pretender, but I know which one I'm sticking with...

Agreed, FF is the best by quite a few country miles - it seems that only those running Vista have problems with it.

And for the reasons you've mentioned, I wouldn't touch Chrome even if it is marginally quicker.

Agreed, FF is the best by quite a few country miles - it seems that only those running Vista have problems with it.

And for the reasons you've mentioned, I wouldn't touch Chrome even if it is marginally quicker.

I am running FF on a Visa laptop at the moment with no problems. Also no probs on a Windows XP PC

Archived