West Lothian Pubs - Saturday

Homme

Apologies for another 'bar/ where to watch the game' related thread.

Anybody know of a pub that is likely to play host to a few Jambo's this Saturday in West Lothian?

Usually would watch the game in the Railway Tavern in Bathgate. Any alternatives?

Its not the same watching it with about ten hun pals.

chester copperpot

Anybody know of a pub that is likely to play host to a few Jambo's this Saturday in West Lothian?

Usually would watch the game in the Railway Tavern in Bathgate. Any alternatives?

Thought you were going to Robbo's?

I believe there is a pretty big Hearts pub in Broxburn that should have more than a fair few jambo's in it, however the name escapes me. I know how to get to it, it's just off the main road, but have no idea what it's called.

Sorry.

Thought you were going to Robbo's?

I believe there is a pretty big Hearts pub in Broxburn that should have more than a fair few jambo's in it, however the name escapes me. I know how to get to it, it's just off the main road, but have no idea what it's called.

Sorry.

Think you are gettin me mixed up with someone else mate. Not a Robbo's man myself.

Was thinking Broxburn would be the most likely, but like you not sure the name of the place.

chester copperpot
Think you are gettin me mixed up with someone else mate. Not a Robbo's man myself.

Was thinking Broxburn would be the most likely, but like you not sure the name of the place.

I have got you mixed up sorry. I will make it my mission to find out the name of that boozer for you mate, gimme 10 mins.

chester copperpot
I have got you mixed up sorry. I will make it my mission to find out the name of that boozer for you mate, gimme 10 mins.

The Masonic Arms in Broxburn so it will be predominantly Jambo's in there on saturday.

The Clifton Arms in Broxburn used to be a good Hearts pub. Not sure if it's still open though

The Masonic Arms in Broxburn so it will be predominantly Jambo's in there on saturday.

Nice one buddy. Cheers.

The Clifton Arms in Broxburn used to be a good Hearts pub. Not sure if it's still open though

It,s closed down again,after the stabbing outside it a few months ago.

Mid Calder Jambo

Black Bull bar in Mid Calder is a good starting point. Probably pies at half time. New owner is ex season ticket holder and many Jambos will be in there to watch.

AlphonseCapone

That's the downside to West Lothian eh, hardly any Jambo's till you get to about Broxburn.

scottish_chicP
Nice one buddy. Cheers.

Be warned the owner is a hibby and doesn't like a lot of noise. I drink in the Buchan which is more Celtic but a fair few Jambos drink in there.

scottish_chicP

The Clifton was one of the biggest hun pubs I've ever seen.

We_are_the_Hearts
Nice one buddy. Cheers.

Always plenty Jambos in the Oatridge in Uphall, more so for away games mind you.

We_are_the_Hearts
The Clifton was one of the biggest hun pubs I've ever seen.

Not in the early 80s it wasn't. Clifton Hearts was a mental bus to say the least, being a young pup then I rely on stories mind you :10900:

scottish_chicP
Not in the early 80s it wasn't. Clifton Hearts was a mental bus to say the least, being a young pup then I rely on stories mind you :10900:

Yeah I know my dad used to go on the Clifton bus to the games (not one of the mentalists) but the Clifton has changed a lot since then and most non Rangers fans steer clear when it does re-open every now and then.

Walter Bishop

Da Vinci`s in Livingston will be showing it and always a good number of jambo`s, not many hibby`s aswell so all the better!!

Torphichen Arms in Mid Calder will probably be showing it. After the game I will be heading back there to celebrate anyway. Cmon the Hearts!

Ahh jamie nice to see another armadalian.

A wee bitty east but East Calder bowling club usually shows the games.

Is that what they call us? :10900:

Millers aka "The Club".

The Dovehill in Uphall will be showung it, freindly bar staff and good mix of punters, Oh anf pies and sausage rolls at half time.

No, its mostly mod edit type names!

:smiley2:

Go mod edit yourself! :10900:

Will try one of the broxburn / uphall suggestions. Sick of Bathgate.

Whys That ? :curtain:

jambojackbilly
That's the downside to West Lothian eh, hardly any Jambo's till you get to about Broxburn.

Plenty Jambo's in Livi

Pity the Bryce closed as that was full of Hearts fans

The Bankton will be showing the game i'd imagine a right few Jambo's will be in their

TBH if you can float about West Lothian for a game, why not just go to the game ?? :th_o::smiley2:

Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot

Whys That ?

Because thats where The Broxburn Hearts run from

scottish_chicP
Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot

Whys That ?

Because thats where The Broxburn Hearts run from

Not really anymore and I'm sure they got rid of their sky.

volly in uphall has a good few jambos now the ex tim owner has left. i think a lot of them are going but a few might still be there watch and some of the bar staff are jambos.

Archived