undercover agent on the record hotline

Victorian

I was reading that this morning in the Daily ******. Couldn't stop laughing at it, there is no chance in hell they tramps are going to put 7 past us again!

We may be rank rotten just now, but that's no excuse to get seriously deluded and come out with pish like that!

I really hope we hammer them on Saturday!

FTH

Seem to remeber they were spouting the same p**h a couple of years ago when we were due to play them at fester road after theu won the Mickey Mouse cup. Big Zal shut them up though :smiley2:

Repeat performance for Saturday please!!

Exactly and most jambos tho we would get gubbed and didnt as we all know,fantastic atmosphere that day :10900:

Hibs will know exactly how we will play but we wont have a clue to how they will play on Sat

This, to me, is it. We have to stay strong and disciplined in our approach. Hit them hard and not let some of their players have time to play. A good old "rough em up" approach. They can change how they play in many ways and we dont have that luxury so lets do what we know we're good at and ask them how much they want it and lets all leave the negativity here on saturday, god knows it justified, and get behind the guys on the pitch like never before. Let them know how much WE want this.

Do you think I like being like this?

I used to be a glass half full man

Since Csaba came in I have watched EVERY game - even a lot of friendlies

It is the same dross every week, same tactics, same formations, same nonsense

Anyone who thinks this will change with this guy is an idiot

Anyone who thinks we will win 3 nil on Saturday is an idiot

It is not about being negative it is seeing what is infront of you

The guy is dog turd

We are as poor this season as last ,we just got lucky last season. Most games last season were equally as dull

I am going to make it my mission in life to rid HMFC of this absolute clown of a man (Csaba Frail)

It is not romanov, it is not referees - it is Csaba

Yes the players must take the blame also but Csaba seems to award players who are garbage every week. The club is a gravy train to most muppets.

I love my club more than is possible to possibly love but hand on heart I despise almost EVERYBODY on our payroll

this is how Einstein sums up stupidity

" doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

You sure have a queer way of showing it, constantly slagging both them & the manager off, negative post after negative post.

As the saying goes , you can only p!$$ with the c()ck you`ve got.

I was reading that this morning in the Daily ******. Couldn't stop laughing at it, there is no chance in hell they tramps are going to put 7 past us again!

We may be rank rotten just now, but that's no excuse to get seriously deluded and come out with pish like that!

I really hope we hammer them on Saturday!

FTH

Not even I think the Hobos will win by 7

You sure have a queer way of showing it, constantly slagging both them & the manager off, negative post after negative post.

As the saying goes , you can only p!$$ with the c()ck you`ve got.

Yes but noone on the payroll right now is the 'club'

I despise the majority of people on the payroll at HMFC

My love for the club is unconditional and eternal

I slag of the players and manager - - NEVER the club

hibs turned up at tynie at new year with tam mcAnus and ian murray sporting 1973 on the back of their nappers. after weir scored 2 and the hearts fans belted out 'happy new weir' the hibs faithfull were sent homewards to think again.

that's what happens when delusion blinkers reality. the hobos probably felt worse than any hearts fan after that freak result in 73.

i'm going for a 3-1 win for hearts, any takers?

Archived